WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Interactive > Digital Arts and Graphics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 06-03-2010, 08:24 PM
Certified Mother Lover

The Insano Shiekh is looking to come up from OCW...

I was looking at the Triple H sig tutorial from Dave, and I was wondering, where are the links to the Tear Brushes? I never could find them.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 08:57 PM
Join WZCW today!
World Heavyweight Champion

Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

Yep, dead on.

I thought that I had put them out but obviously hadn't.

Anyway, my apologies and this is where you can find the brush set:

http://liminalstate.deviantart.com/a...h-set-26245732
Old 06-06-2010, 11:13 AM
Certified Mother Lover

The Insano Shiekh is looking to come up from OCW...
Default Sig Help?

Quote:
Moderator Note (The Doctor):
This was originally in its own topic in the main Graphics forum. I have moved it to the Ask A Question thread because TPP gave some good advice that all can follow. In the future, please make threads of this type in the "Requests" subforum.

Thanks.
I kind of feel inspired to make a sig, but I can't find a way to base it off of...any ideas?
Old 06-06-2010, 11:18 AM
Mr. Manager
WWE Diva's Champion

The People's Peep worked a dark match on ECW recently...The People's Peep worked a dark match on ECW recently...The People's Peep worked a dark match on ECW recently...The People's Peep worked a dark match on ECW recently...The People's Peep worked a dark match on ECW recently...The People's Peep worked a dark match on ECW recently...The People's Peep worked a dark match on ECW recently...The People's Peep worked a dark match on ECW recently...The People's Peep worked a dark match on ECW recently...

What I like to do is go to PSD Dreams and just search through the categories for a random render. When you find one that you like or find interesting, try to use it in a sig. For example, one day I wanted to experiment a little and I found a render of the penguins from Madagascar. So I just played around with that render and I wound up with a pretty cool sig featuring the penguins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theo Mays View Post
Do what TPP says or the beard goes.

GOT IT?
Old 06-09-2010, 01:45 PM
King Of The Wasteland
ROH Pure Champion

Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Default Photoshop effects help

So I got my Photoshop to work and wan to do some work on it for college. I need to do an autobiographical piece highlighting hobbies, interests etc.

So I was wondering how would I get these effects

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate. View Post
You can get rid of chlamydia. Much easier and cheaper than getting rid of a fetus.
Old 06-09-2010, 05:04 PM
Great and Devious
X-Division Champion

The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to The Doctor

For the first one, Dave has written a nice tutorial on gettimg the tear effect using layer masks. I also wrote one, but mine is more a general description of layer masks and Dave's talks about the tear effect specifically. Check them both out.

As for the second, It lookslike you might want to try out the Levels command. Turn the layer you want to get that effect with to grayscale (Shift+Ctrl+U) and then press Ctrl+L to open the Levels dialogue box. Mess with the arrows until you get the effect you want.

Hope this helps!
Old 06-17-2010, 10:49 AM
Brad Maddox
Knockout Champion

Sanka scored a win over Santino Marella...Sanka scored a win over Santino Marella...Sanka scored a win over Santino Marella...Sanka scored a win over Santino Marella...Sanka scored a win over Santino Marella...Sanka scored a win over Santino Marella...Sanka scored a win over Santino Marella...Sanka scored a win over Santino Marella...Sanka scored a win over Santino Marella...Sanka scored a win over Santino Marella...Sanka scored a win over Santino Marella...

Hey, i've used GIMP for about three days and I was just wondering how do I download and use a font? It may sound simple but I have no idea. Help would be greatly appreciated.
Old 06-17-2010, 11:13 AM
Part Time Poster
Mr. Money in the Bank

Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RatedRViper View Post
Hey, i've used GIMP for about three days and I was just wondering how do I download and use a font? It may sound simple but I have no idea. Help would be greatly appreciated.
As far as I go about it, after I download it I extract the files and then you move the font into the font folder and it should work.
Old 06-18-2010, 06:25 AM
Former WZCW Tag Team Champion
WWE Diva's Champion

Low_Ki is looking to come up from OCW...Low_Ki is looking to come up from OCW...Low_Ki is looking to come up from OCW...Low_Ki is looking to come up from OCW...Low_Ki is looking to come up from OCW...Low_Ki is looking to come up from OCW...
Default I'm A Newb!

Hi all,

Really new to this whole thing.

I was wondering if I could ask someone to create a graphic for me to place on the end of my signature.

Firstly, who can I ask to produce a graphic for me?

And finally, how do I attach it to the end of my signature?

Thanks in advance guys!
Old 06-18-2010, 06:37 AM
Join WZCW today!
World Heavyweight Champion

Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

As for your request, you need to go to the "request" subforum, which can be located here:

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45

Once you are in there, you can pick any person you like and enter what you want in their respective request thread.

As for affixing it to your signature, Theo has written up a thread about it. You can find it here:

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=102966

Hope that helps.