WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Interactive > Digital Arts and Graphics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 05-20-2010, 05:25 AM
Has Returned.
Intercontinental Champion

Ferbian scored a win over Santino Marella...Ferbian scored a win over Santino Marella...Ferbian scored a win over Santino Marella...Ferbian scored a win over Santino Marella...Ferbian scored a win over Santino Marella...Ferbian scored a win over Santino Marella...Ferbian scored a win over Santino Marella...Ferbian scored a win over Santino Marella...Ferbian scored a win over Santino Marella...Ferbian scored a win over Santino Marella...Ferbian scored a win over Santino Marella...

So I've been wondering, what is the code for centering the link in my signature to only function if you press the actual signature picture rather than the whole signature area?
Old 05-20-2010, 06:53 AM
WZCW Head of Creative
World Heavyweight Champion

Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

[center][url=http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=107746][img]http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/4184/kessler2.png[/img][/url][/center]
Old 05-23-2010, 03:43 PM
King Of The Wasteland
ROH Pure Champion

Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Default Photoshop Question

So I had got Photoshop and was finally planning on installing it, trouble is it doesn't install on the computer for some reason (possible lack of memory i'm thinking)

I was wondering if I bought a harddrive and installed it to the harddrive would I be able to run it off the computer???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate. View Post
You can get rid of chlamydia. Much easier and cheaper than getting rid of a fetus.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 03:47 PM
Excellence of Execution
Undisputed WWE Champion

Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex-awesome View Post
So I had got Photoshop and was finally planning on installing it, trouble is it doesn't install on the computer for some reason (possible lack of memory i'm thinking)

I was wondering if I bought a harddrive and installed it to the harddrive would I be able to run it off the computer???
If lack of memory is the problem, then buying a new hard drive will do nothing for you. If you can't install because of a lack of hard drive space, then yes, that would work. However, I STRONGLY recommend, instead of purchasing a second hard drive, to just make room on your current hard drive, otherwise, it will become tricky to set up the second hard drive.

What version of Photoshop are you running, and how much RAM do you have on your computer? Also, what OS are you running on your computer, and how much free space do you have on your hard drive?
Old 05-23-2010, 03:50 PM
King Of The Wasteland
ROH Pure Champion

Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
If lack of memory is the problem, then buying a new hard drive will do nothing for you. If you can't install because of a lack of hard drive space, then yes, that would work. However, I STRONGLY recommend, instead of purchasing a second hard drive, to just make room on your current hard drive, otherwise, it will become tricky to set up the second hard drive.

What version of Photoshop are you running, and how much RAM do you have on your computer? Also, what OS are you running on your computer, and how much free space do you have on your hard drive?
I've got CS4 the computer is XP, I think the RAM is about 1GB (not sure though)

Quote:
You can get rid of chlamydia. Much easier and cheaper than getting rid of a fetus.
Old 05-23-2010, 03:52 PM
Excellence of Execution
Undisputed WWE Champion

Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...

Quote:
I've got CS4 the computer is XP, I think the RAM is about 1GB (not sure though)
Do me a favor. Hold down the Windows key on your keyboard (the one that looks like the Windows flag), and press the "Pause" button. You should then get your System information to pop up, including your processor, your OS version, and your RAM.

Please give me that information. I don't want "I think", because that doesn't tell me anything.
Old 05-23-2010, 04:07 PM
King Of The Wasteland
ROH Pure Champion

Windows XP, Home Edition, version 2002 Service Pack 3

AMD Sempron Processor 3400+

1.99 GHz, 448 MB of Ram

Quote:
Old 05-23-2010, 04:13 PM
Excellence of Execution
Undisputed WWE Champion

Quote:
Windows XP, Home Edition, version 2002 Service Pack 3

AMD Sempron Processor 3400+

1.99 GHz, 448 MB of Ram
My guess is that it's your RAM that is causing you problems. I think the minimum requirement is 512 RAM, but I know I've had issues with CS3 and less than a GB of Ram.

I recommend running a scan at crucial.com and find out what memory you need, and go buy a stick of memory.
Old 05-23-2010, 04:20 PM
King Of The Wasteland
ROH Pure Champion

yeah I just checked it's 512MB minimum I need.

Another question. I'm considering buying a Mac for Uni and heard you can run Windows software on a Mac using a particular program. If this is true would you suggest I use it to run photoshop or should I stick with the current computer???

Quote:
Old 05-23-2010, 04:28 PM
Great and Devious
X-Division Champion

The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to The Doctor

There are versions of Photoshop for the Mac computer, so that program shouldn't be needed. Photoshop works very well on Macs, actually, and several colleges I've toured prefer to use Mac computers for their Photoshop work. If the new computer's requirements are sufficient, I would suggest using that.