WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Interactive > Digital Arts and Graphics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-25-2010, 07:44 AM
Excellence of Execution
Undisputed WWE Champion

Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...
Default Digital Arts and Graphics Ask a Question Thread

Post all of your questions here. Non-spam, of course.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 11:52 AM

Doubleo13 is looking to come up from OCW...Doubleo13 is looking to come up from OCW...

i have a question for any one who can make the Matrix effects in there graphics, i can do the matrix effect but only the neon green version, how do you do the different colors. I have tried using the neon way with different colors but, it dose not work and i was wanting to know the steps to make it different colors.

credit to Theo
Old 02-03-2010, 05:01 AM
X-Pac Rules
Knockout Champion

Mantaur Rodeo Clown is getting some looks on Smackdown...Mantaur Rodeo Clown is getting some looks on Smackdown...Mantaur Rodeo Clown is getting some looks on Smackdown...Mantaur Rodeo Clown is getting some looks on Smackdown...Mantaur Rodeo Clown is getting some looks on Smackdown...Mantaur Rodeo Clown is getting some looks on Smackdown...Mantaur Rodeo Clown is getting some looks on Smackdown...Mantaur Rodeo Clown is getting some looks on Smackdown...Mantaur Rodeo Clown is getting some looks on Smackdown...Mantaur Rodeo Clown is getting some looks on Smackdown...Mantaur Rodeo Clown is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Gosh darn it. Guys, do you know how to get your randomized sig to show up? I'm guessing most of you Graphics makers do since you have them. I registered on a site and created one, but the code isn't working. It just comes up as white space. It's as if the picture is there, but it takes up no space and there's no picture. When I try to add it again, the forum says I've already added a photo to my sig, even though I havent added anything.

Help would be appreciated.

"The Backstage Phenom" Sin Cara: 3-0 in Catering
Old 02-03-2010, 10:01 AM
Great and Devious
X-Division Champion

The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to The Doctor

I did random sigs by registering for cutandpastescripts.com. Make sure you use the direct image links when adding URLs to the thingie. Then when you are done, copy the bit after img src and put it between [img] tags. To solve the more than one image in sig problem, try clearing the sig field and saving. Then put your sig back together.
Old 04-08-2010, 05:35 PM
Shapeshifting Humanoid
Knockout Champion

Blue Chipper is getting phone calls from TNA...Blue Chipper is getting phone calls from TNA...Blue Chipper is getting phone calls from TNA...Blue Chipper is getting phone calls from TNA...Blue Chipper is getting phone calls from TNA...Blue Chipper is getting phone calls from TNA...Blue Chipper is getting phone calls from TNA...Blue Chipper is getting phone calls from TNA...Blue Chipper is getting phone calls from TNA...Blue Chipper is getting phone calls from TNA...Blue Chipper is getting phone calls from TNA...
Default How do you properly blend an image in a graphic?

My question is, how do you blend an image in with the background, without using opacity?

Example of a sig using opacity to blend in images:

It looks extremely crappy and virtually messes up the whole sig. I tried gradient overlay as well, and it doesn't work.

This is something I need to work on if I want to be a serious sig maker.

What are the methods of blending an image in with the background?
Old 04-08-2010, 05:49 PM
Great and Devious
X-Division Champion

The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...

I believe what you're looking for is the Blending Options menu, which is located next to the place where you adjust the opacity.

The different blending options blend in different ways, and it's best to test them on a test background that has a black-to-white gradient and a rainbow gradient, so you can see what each blend mode looks like on the various colors and shades.

Blend Modes are especially useful when you have a duplicated layer. Changing the mode of the top layer can really bring out colors, and if the top layer is desaturated than it can really make your images more vivid by emphasizing contrasts.

Experiment a bit and see what works best.
Old 04-13-2010, 11:07 PM
Do I even lift?

xAsianRejectx is looking to come up from OCW...xAsianRejectx is looking to come up from OCW...xAsianRejectx is looking to come up from OCW...xAsianRejectx is looking to come up from OCW...xAsianRejectx is looking to come up from OCW...xAsianRejectx is looking to come up from OCW...
Send a message via AIM to xAsianRejectx

Ok, so this may sound noobish, but I've been having a hard time getting the outcome that I want. How can I Merge/Blend photos together on photoshop? Like I said, I've been having a hard time on making exactly what I want. I would like it so that it wouldn't look as if I just put two images next to eachother. You know, take out the line that seperates the pictures. Sort of a collage look if you will.

To get what I'm talking about, here's an example of what I'm sort of trying to accomplish:

Thanks to anybody who is willing to answer.
Old 04-13-2010, 11:32 PM
Great and Devious
X-Division Champion

Sounds like a job for Layer Masks!

You see that little button at the bottom of the layers palette, the one that looks like a circle inside of a box? Go to the photo you want to merge and click it. Go to the brushes palette and select a small, soft brush. Set the foreground color to black, and paint over that line (Make sure the mask is selected in the layers palette) to soften it up.

I made a tutorial about Layer Masks, but it wasn't very good. Regardless, you may find it useful:

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=92745

If you still need help, a quick Google search can work. I'm sure there are better tutorials than mine out there.
Old 04-28-2010, 07:17 PM
Future Endeavored
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

The Roid Rage worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Roid Rage worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Roid Rage worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Roid Rage worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Roid Rage worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Roid Rage worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Roid Rage worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Roid Rage worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Roid Rage worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Roid Rage worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Roid Rage worked a dark match on ECW recently...
Default Gemme GIMP

I was wondering if any of you are good with the GIMP program. I noticed the tutorials were only for photoshop or something and was wondering if anyone would be able to put up any directions or anything for GIMP. I have Linux so I don't use photoshop or any of the other windows or mac based programs.
Old 04-28-2010, 08:20 PM
Great and Devious
X-Division Champion

GIMP has many of the same features as Photoshop and my general style tips can be applied to graphics made by any program. GIMPshop is a shell for GIMP that looks like Photoshop making following Photoshop tutorials easier. I will PM members who are known to use GIMP and see if I can get them to write something up for you.