WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Championship Wrestling > WZCW Network > WZCW TV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 05-29-2010, 07:45 AM
People Like Me, We Don't Play
ROH Pure Champion

FunKay the Lesser is a Television Champion...FunKay the Lesser is a Television Champion...FunKay the Lesser is a Television Champion...FunKay the Lesser is a Television Champion...FunKay the Lesser is a Television Champion...FunKay the Lesser is a Television Champion...FunKay the Lesser is a Television Champion...FunKay the Lesser is a Television Champion...FunKay the Lesser is a Television Champion...FunKay the Lesser is a Television Champion...FunKay the Lesser is a Television Champion...

Great work Guys. I enjoyed the opening segment despite the grammar errors. Everest vs. USA should interesting. The Battle Royale wasn't as good as the previous week's but then there was less to work with. Big Props go to Blade for his writing on the Big Dave vs. Steven Holmes match. Very gripping. I liked the nod of respect at the end also. Blade vs. Beckford was a frickin’ great match. Very back and forth. Wasn't sure who was picking up the win there. The main Event was very solid also. Setting up some interesting storylines to come. Overall a very good show.
Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
THis guy gets it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Legend.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 06:35 AM
ROH Pure Champion

FunKay the Lesser is a Television Champion...FunKay the Lesser is a Television Champion...FunKay the Lesser is a Television Champion...FunKay the Lesser is a Television Champion...FunKay the Lesser is a Television Champion...FunKay the Lesser is a Television Champion...FunKay the Lesser is a Television Champion...FunKay the Lesser is a Television Champion...FunKay the Lesser is a Television Champion...FunKay the Lesser is a Television Champion...FunKay the Lesser is a Television Champion...

Before I start, interesting choice of song for the PPV. Revival for Apocalypse? Okay then.

Fargo North Dakota is our setting for a night of action. Let's get right into it as we kick off with the controversial Ladder Match for the Mayhem Championship. I would say that there was no clear winner here going in and that was made obvious as we exited. I was interested in the fact that Hammond immediately attacked Holmes. A potential feud there? Continuing on from there war from the previous Mayhem, Gordito & Baez were kicking the living crap out of one another. Nice stuff. I liked how Holmes' sinister side came out as he attacked Gordito. Hammond was made to look strong as he attacked EVERYONE here. The brutal stunt with Jones & Holmes was nasty and a great visual. Interested in the ending with the possibility of Kurtsey.

Once again we have new WZCW Tag team Champions. I have to admit I'm a tad disappointed as, despite the fact that there RP was better, I would have personally held off giving Pride of Toyota the belts and kept a little feud going there before pulling the trigger and having them capture the tag titles. Aside from that this match was fun and it will be a dominant era ahead for Pride of Toyota. The post match stuff was a tad odd with the turn by Baller. The save from Lights could that lead to a new rivalry or a new team?

Loving that we're seeing Everest's dark side come out to play a little more. He's showing good development and I could see an interesting character emerging from the ashes if you will. Not sure where USA goes from here but Everest definitely has more opportunities at the gold ahead of him.

The reveal of Constantine was a nice surprise as I expected you to leave that of for a while but you pulled that rigger to (a little trigger happy tonight) and it made for an interesting moment between two possibly false idols. Crashin will have his hands full with Constantine and this should be a good potential feud.

Reynolds vs. Beckford was another entertaining clash but the result was holy predictable. I liked how you tried to avoid making it real obvious but I think we all knew in the end that Reynolds would retain in the end. I'm not sure who's next for Reynolds but they better be careful.

Intense, gritty and nasty. All words that describe the Last Man Standing Match. This was one that I wasn't sure who the winner would be. A good old fashioned slug fest with the heel emerging as the victor. WE finally get to see these two move away from one another and move onto something fresher.

Blade's time will come I have no doubt but Big Dave walked out as champion after a difficult tussle. I expecting a retain for Dave but again Blade showed off his merit and took Dave close but no cigar just yet.

Next comes my favourite match of the night. Showtime vs. Burna. This one had me gripping the edge of my seat. It was intense, it was gripping, it was vastly entertaining. It went on for quite some time only for Showtime to pull out that victory. Nice stuff.

Now I will say that I expected Titus to retain heading into this match but to my surprise Vengeance was awarded the championship. While I do believe that Vengeance is a great character I feel his victory was a PPV too early and like the tag titles should have been held off for the next round. That being said, there is a some-what full circle feel when it comes to this match.

Overall I'd say you did a great job with a few minor problems: 4.5/5.
Quote:
THis guy gets it.
Quote:
Legend.
Old 07-04-2010, 08:42 AM
WZCW's Mr Excitement
WWE European Champion

a0161613 is going to make some noise in the draft...a0161613 is going to make some noise in the draft...a0161613 is going to make some noise in the draft...a0161613 is going to make some noise in the draft...a0161613 is going to make some noise in the draft...a0161613 is going to make some noise in the draft...a0161613 is going to make some noise in the draft...a0161613 is going to make some noise in the draft...a0161613 is going to make some noise in the draft...a0161613 is going to make some noise in the draft...a0161613 is going to make some noise in the draft...
Send a message via AIM to a0161613 Send a message via MSN to a0161613 Send a message via Skype™ to a0161613

Cons:
The title match - I can't avoid it. The decision was confusing.

Constantine - he had no explaination. I was bemused when I realised he was Dave's new character. All the build up was that he was an NPC to rival Bateman & Myles. The promo with Crashin made little sense after Constantine had belittled him. This led me (& see above also, that a feud between the two was coming.)

In-between:

The ladder match ending - hilarious but I'm still up in the air as to whether I like it. As I said in the discussion thread, the Crash-Klinic, like the Ghetto Stars, seem to lack direction.

Tag title Predictability - I hope some newbs step up. But PoT have no opponents now.

Next PPV build - I hope this means the next few weeks of MD & AS are worth it.

Pros:

Great matches: Fantastically written top to bottom, say what you like about the finishes that I was a bit meh over, but the writing was top notch, especially from the Elite X match onwards.

Decisions - apart from the World title, I think the right calls were made, although the LMS could have gone each way.
Old 07-18-2010, 10:50 AM
WZCW's Mr Excitement
WWE European Champion

a0161613 is going to make some noise in the draft...a0161613 is going to make some noise in the draft...a0161613 is going to make some noise in the draft...a0161613 is going to make some noise in the draft...a0161613 is going to make some noise in the draft...a0161613 is going to make some noise in the draft...a0161613 is going to make some noise in the draft...a0161613 is going to make some noise in the draft...a0161613 is going to make some noise in the draft...a0161613 is going to make some noise in the draft...a0161613 is going to make some noise in the draft...
Send a message via AIM to a0161613 Send a message via MSN to a0161613 Send a message via Skype™ to a0161613

Pros: Management segments were awesome. HIAC is a great idea. Mayhem title situation is being brilliantly written. Elite X ending was great, probably match of the week and builds brilliantly to Unscripted, nice attempt to bring a random tag team to build the division, still believe any new guys would be better developing there. The Baller ending was LMAO. The Ratings Spike.

Cons: A little lack of transition between matches on Ascension, not on my match, but on a couple of matches before. So many contenders built up very well for three of the singles titles, that the Eurasian title seems a little left out in comparison. Not a lot of feedback on RPs this week, technically not an issue but you know.
Old 08-14-2010, 08:56 PM
WZCW Grand Slam &
ECW Champion

El Killjoy is a United States Champion...El Killjoy is a United States Champion...El Killjoy is a United States Champion...El Killjoy is a United States Champion...El Killjoy is a United States Champion...El Killjoy is a United States Champion...El Killjoy is a United States Champion...El Killjoy is a United States Champion...El Killjoy is a United States Champion...El Killjoy is a United States Champion...El Killjoy is a United States Champion...

Meltdown 44:

I loved the reveal behind the stolen belt. I was expecting the angle to go longer so the thief could have more buildup, but it's OK. We have a group trying to take out the Mayhem Division. Great stuff there, and it all happened suddenly. If it were TV, the shock value would really be through the roof. It also helps a lot that Baez isn't the only victim and that Hammond, Jones and Gordo are involved as well.

Really hoping for more tag teams, too. Glad to see a new addition.

I have mixed feelings revolving Dave/Titus, but I'll save that for Power Play.

The main event was fun to read, even if it's long. I'm lazy for reading. Loved that Dave got one over.

#UUYYYYY

Old 08-16-2010, 04:31 PM
ROH Pure Champion

Pros:
Getting the PPV Sorted. You guys seem to get it right and I'm really looking forward to this PPV.

The Titus vs. Dave Story. So this is how Titus bows out? Well, it's certainly an interesting exit for him. It'll also be a great boost for Dave.

The Battle Royale. Great job by Showtime here. He managed to juggle a whole bunch of sub-plots and still managed to keep his focus on getting someone different in the main event. Kurtsey is a shocking pick but a good one non the less.

The Mayhem Madness. Another well worked scenario from Showtime (who's on a role as of late) as we finally saw Holmes be revealed as the Hogan (Third Man) of the Crashin Movement. Both segments were well written and whilst making the Movement look strong and still have Holmes get his comeuppance.

Negatives:
Jordan Lights is now jobbing? That's a bit harsh on SC. His RP's are short but there still pretty decent, I'd say that he deserved more than that against Constantine.

The Elite X Belt Looks Weaker than the EurAsian Belt. While Dave is defending against a former World Champion, Reynolds has to choose between guys who, while good, are not really on the same level as Titus credibility
Quote:
THis guy gets it.
Quote:
Legend.
Old 08-17-2010, 06:30 AM
WZCW's Mr Excitement
WWE European Champion

I would disagree with the Elite X situation. Phoenix is pushing the Eurasian belt to a level well about where the Elite X has been. To his credit he has destroyed everyone put before him since Showtime. Titus is a credible challenger because Dave would be in the ME if he wasn't champ.

The negative for me is the match is a given as apparently everything points to Lee leaving. Now while I don't buy it yet, the match and story is being solidly built.

The Elite X has Beckford, Blade and Phoenix. So two of the best guys never to hold a title and a former tag champ plus myself, who if i can be so bold, seems to be on a bit of a roll recently. If that makes my division weak, then so be it. I have challengers to my belt. My criticism of recent shows is that Dave has not had the same privilege due to various circumstances.

Great pairs of shows again. Love the Battle Royale, the tag title segment and my tag match was the best regular match of the week.My thoughts on the Titus/Dave thing is above, not really a criticism. I certainly have said all along that the Titus character would benefit from a revamp and a win there could help that.
Old 08-17-2010, 07:13 AM
Funny Bone of a Geriatric
Mr. Money in the Bank

Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...

I haven't done one of these in a while.

MeltDown!:

Titus vs. Big Dave announced at Unscripted for the title. From a kayfabe perspective, this should be an excellent match. These two have history dating back a while and I have yet to see a one-on-one match. Dave has been kicking ass whilst Titus is a former World Champion. In real life, it's former HOC vs. current HOC. Although this points to Lee leaving, I wouldn't be surprised if the how thing was a work to swerve us. GREAT decision.

Wasabi wins in what is essentially a squash match (pun intended?). And then the reveal to be... Steven Holmes. Great storyline writing by both FunKay and creative for keeping the thief intact. One thing though... if Crashin was in the ring and the two masked assailants with Holmes were together, then who is the fourth man? Great Triple Threat match giving everyone a good showing as well, with the Mayhem scene piling out.

Nice little tag team match to give the newly established (legit) tag team a victory, whilst keeping the newly established alliance on good terms. I am, indeed, a Fox mark. However, Tucker Graham I find could have a very successful career later on (which I shall not mention). Main Event was another good piece. The match was good but the booking was better. No-one was booked to lose here, which is a good sign... Dave getting one-up... nice.

Ascension:

We've got ourselves a Triple Threat tag match... that doesn't involve the Crashin Movement... that's quite interesting, but nonetheless an excellent match it should prove to be. P.O.T. have been quite successful, pummeling all-comers. Good to see solid RPers and new guys returning to climb a huge obstacle.

Wunderbar wins this one, but Simmons got some good shots in. (The no-show was due to Vintage One having no internet access as his modem[?] is stuffed). Nice interview with Titus to keep the match interest up. Another win by Constantine (whose character I'm falling in love with)... hope life works out for SC. Thanks for the time and effort... though we never got to finish our feud.

Kravinoff takes the win in what is a Jericho/Cena style booking where Kurtesy decides to take the fall to fight another day. Understandable... the amount of commentary in this match is quite unusual. Not complaining, just not the amount I'm used to when reading WZCW... and then...

*clears voice* CATFIGHT!!! [/Joey Styles]

... yes, err... nice to see something out of the managers. Sometimes I envy Johnny Klamor... lucky bastard...

The tag match was a great match. I'll have to agree with Numbers... best one of the two shows. Former rivals Beckford and Reynolds teaming together to take on the weird alliance of Blade/Phoenix. Good to see the feud between Beckford/Reynolds has turned a page... any of the three choices for Unscripted would be great, yet challenging choices. Either way, I see the Elite X title match at the PPV to be a dark house to steal the show. Lovin' it!

And the Battle Royale... I had my money on either Blade or Phoenix winning and moving on... but then I saw them competing for the Elite X and thought "that isn't creative's style to book them twice." Oh well... great booking, reminds me of Lethal Lottery in a way. I like how some people were eliminated due to "circumstance." When I saw it was down to Gordito and me, I was in disbelief... then I won the BR? WHOA, talk about a surprise.

Overall, nothing can top that. Unscripted will be a much better PPV than SummerSlam. You guys should advertise the fuck out of WZCW and the PPV... I'd say you'd have a fighting chance against TNA in the ratings. Just... don't move to Monday Nights.
Old 08-29-2010, 06:49 PM
Join WZCW today!
World Heavyweight Champion

Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

My. Fucking. Goodness!

Unscripted:

Now, I am not going to lie, I have not read every detail of Unscripted but I have skim-read all of the matches and all of the segments and I will say this right now – Unscripted is easily the best WZCW PPV I have ever read and I have been doing this a while. So, without further ado, let me share with you my thoughts on one of the finest pieces of reading I have ever read.

Blade vs Phoenix:

Now, I a huge fan of both Blade and Phoenix and I would have hated to see this PPV go down without them. In my eyes, they have done enough to prove that they should be on each and every PPV and when I saw the voting, a small part of me really wanted some sort of action taken to ensure that both of these guys were competing. I got my wish and I absolutely adored the match choice. Of course this match was going to be brutal and I think that by putting Phoenix over, we have something that could easily turn into a great feud.

Putting Blade over may have ended the feud right there but Phoenix going over leaves a lot of room for both of these guys to work with. One thing I will say is that Blade should go back to being a heel. I personally think that he needs the direction and by having a fixed alignment, he will get that.

Tag Match:

The writing out of Kravinoff will have thrown a spanner in the works, I bet. However, you guys are good enough to not let that stop you and I knew that you would have had more in the pipeline for that. Hammond deserved the shot, I guess. He put out a good RP and it was a shame that I never got the chance to face him. In my opinion, he deserved more and that was the great thing about Unscripted. It allowed you to slot him in and it worked easily.

As for the match, I think it makes a lot of sense to have Reckless Youth go over and I am sure they will be good Champions for you guys. They seem really involved with the Fed and they deserved their win. I will say that I hope Toyota is not done with the Tag Division because he honestly makes the division that much better by just RPing in it. That being said, this might be the right time to move him into the Mid-Card. My only worry is that by doing that, you will leave yourselves short in the Tag Division.

Strap Match

This was an absolute war and for good reason. I always loved writing the Mayhem matches because you had so much leeway to use, that you could write anything and it will be accepted. Honestly, I have really enjoyed the way you guys wrote out this angle and I feel as though it has come to an great conclusion tonight. I think Baez has done enough to warrant him getting his title back and although he never lost it, it makes sense to give him the title back.

Elite X Match:

Beckford again?

I know that you guys have little control on what goes on but I honestly would have liked for some dort of swerve to be thrown on there. Honestly, Beckford cannot afford to keep losing to Reynolds at every single PPV they are both involved in and I honestly think that he is starting to look like a weak superstar, despite him being a strong RPer. Personally, I would have loved to see someone else being added to the match to give Reynolds a test. Beckford needs to be put with someone else right now and let him get on a par with Reynolds. If Austin Reynolds consistently has his number, neither of these guys are getting anything out of the feud.

I would love to see Beckford thrown into the Elite X Division for a while and let Reynolds feud with someone new. By moving Beckford and allowing Reynolds to feud with someone else, the WZCW Universe might see something from both men that make this feud viable again in the future. Right now though, Beckford is a dead horse for Reynolds.

The match itself was fucking awesome though and is nothing less than I expect from you guys. Both of these fellas really gave it everything and I was sure that Beckford might have pulled out a shock win. However, it was not to be and Reynolds retains. Reynolds looks a great Champion at the moment and I would actually love to see him feud with Big Dave at All Or Nothing. However, with the Lethal Lottery involved, maybe we can see something develop there…

Constantine Match:

I very much enjoyed my match and think that is a great opportunity for Constantine.

I honestly thought that feeding him Doug Crashin was bad booking from the WZCW Universe but it is nothing more than I expected. The fans wanted to see him getting put in his place by Constantine and they got it. However, my one thought about this match was that Everest should have been the one who was pinned. However, when it came to pinning predicaments, Everest was just as visible as he was in the RP boards. Personally, I thought that Doug should have been spared this time and Everest should have taken the pin.

However, it was really nice to go over the leader of this little faction and hopefully Doug can go from here and work this into his character. No offense to Doug but I think he is batting way out of his league with people like me and Everest. With the ending to the match going down the way ti did, I can only hope that Everest will look to challenge Constantine in the future, if he is sticking around. You wrote the match brilliantly and I enjoyed it immensely.

I really like the way that Constantine is being built up and I am trying to build the same ground base of wins that I had with Karnage. I will continue to do that and I think that now would be the right time to get Constantine into a proper feud.

EurAsian Championship Match:

This match is honestly a fucking instant classic. Let me just say this for everyone to digest…

The Career of former World Heavyweight Champion; Titus… IS OVER!

Truth be told, I skipped ahead and read that Titus had lost. I then went back and read the full match and Big Dave should have been the one to retire him. As I got to the last couple of paragraphs, I could feel the emotion leaping off of the page at me and that is the great strength of this match. You could tell that it meant everything to both of these guys and if Titus was going to go, he was going to go out all guns blazing.

I really want to congratulate Ty on a match well written and I want you to know that I honestly thought that it is one of your best matches. I could feel the energy of the match and you captured the match and the emotions confined therein perfectly. Congrats.

As I read the final paragraphs of Titus’ WZCW career, I could not help but feel really sad. Lee has been a terrific supported of WZCW and Titus has been a joy to read. There was a thread a while ago that asked who would you RP as if you had the chance. For me, it is Titus in a no-contest. WZCW will miss him almost as much as I will. A hellacious match to round off a hellacious career. No more than Titus would have asked for, I am sure.

World Championship Match:

TY IS WORLD CHAMPION!

Honestly, this has been a long time coming and I really think that both Ty and Showtime are two of the finest RPers in the business. Both of these guys have had my beating all the time and their quality jst shines through constantly. There is a reason that both of them have basically been elevated at the rapid rate that they have been and it is because both of them are World Championship material that most of can only dream of.

Ty is going to be a great Champion and after coming through that epic match, he looks really strong already. Vengeance may have wanted to hold onto the title a little bit longer but I think Ty deserved his Championship run and I think that he and Showtime will contest it very hotly over the next couple of months. Vengeance may be dropping away from the Championship and the E-Fed too but I really would like to thank him for everything he has given us.

Ty will go on from here and I think that the best people to challenge him right now are Show, Dave and Constantine. That being said, most of those guys will be tied up in something else and Show will likely get his Championship shot first. Very exciting match with a wonderful conclusion.

------------------------------------------------------------

All in all, thank you to the writers who wrote thi brilliant piece of work. I don’t usually write feedback for shows but that event was well worth the wait and the effort on my part.
Old 08-30-2010, 09:38 AM
Retired Former WZCW EurAsian Champ
WWE Diva's Champion

Leeds Guy is getting some looks on Smackdown...Leeds Guy is getting some looks on Smackdown...Leeds Guy is getting some looks on Smackdown...Leeds Guy is getting some looks on Smackdown...Leeds Guy is getting some looks on Smackdown...Leeds Guy is getting some looks on Smackdown...Leeds Guy is getting some looks on Smackdown...Leeds Guy is getting some looks on Smackdown...Leeds Guy is getting some looks on Smackdown...Leeds Guy is getting some looks on Smackdown...Leeds Guy is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Unscripted.

Got to echo what everybody else has said. It was a fantastic show and it seems as every PPV comes round you guys keep excelling and I'm noticing that the members of the fed are improving each and every week. This PPV was one of the best I've read during my time here and it was great to just be a part of it.

Intro
I loved this, I like how each man got a little time on the mic and that you did the voting right there. Then the opening got me pumped up and the song worked well with the PPV theme.

Blade vs Phoenix - First Bood Match
Wow what a brutal match up to start us off. It was good that you put them on the PPV as I agree with Dave it wouldn't be the same without them. I'm interested to see where this goes as it has the potential to be a big feud over the coming PPV's. Phoenix getting the win suprised me but it makes sense. As for the match itself like I said it was brutal stuff. You guys went to war in there. Some of the stuff you guys did was pure evil. The frog splash with the chair was crazy and then ending was just as mental with Phoenix not showing he was bleeding as well.

Backstage Segment 1 - POT/Crashin Movement

This had to be done to write Kravinoff out of the picture but I feel it made no sense to have Kurtesy there. The guy was moments away from the biggest match in his career, I doubt he'd risk getting injured in an attack on POT. I feel Crashin and Holmes could have done that without him.

Pride of.....Hammond Vs Reckless Youth vs Mark Hancock and Matt Fox - Tag Team Championship - Elimination Match

Using Hammond as Kravinoffs replacement was a nice touch, and getting rid of Hanock and Fox early was a logical choice. When it came down to Toyota and Steele I felt this could go either way. I'm a little sad to see POT depart but I'm excited to see what Toyota can do on his own as he has the potential to be a major threat in the fed. I'd say Reckless Youth was the right choice here, they have been awesome in recent weeks and deserve the belts. The eliminations were done well, everyone went at the right time.

Backstage Segment 2 - Titus

Short but sweet. It gave us a great look at the midset of Titus before his match up.

Baez vs Steven Holmes - Mayhem Championship - Strap Match
This was really fun to read, another brutal match up where the guys did anything they could to each other. For the most part it was your typical looking mayhem match but the added stip of the strap worked well. The finish was done well and it was a unique way of ending the match up. Baez needed the win but the Crashins start out 0-1 on the night which isn't really a strong start for a new stable. Storyline wise is was good for Baez to finally get the belt back after a month of having it stolen from it.

Backstage Segment 3 - Beckford/Phoenix
This was a little strange to see Phoenix be there. Is this leading somewhere? who knows. Good to show the nervousness of Beckford as we are about to head in to a WZCW first

Chris Beckford vs Austin Reynolds - Elite X Championship - Inferno Match

So here is the 4th and hopefully final time that these two meet for a while. Reynolds is 3-0 on PPV against Beckford before this match. I liked the instinct of both men, Reynolds going for a cover and Beckford trying to use the ropes and then realising there is no ropes. To say it was a WZCW first the match was quite short and nowhere near the best that these two have had. I think the stipulation just didn't work with the competitors and as I said earlier I don't think it's in each of the characters nature to set each other on fire. Reynolds picks up the win with the Ratings Killer over the flames to go 4-0 against Beckford. I have to agree with Dave it's time for both these guys to do something different. Beckford needs someone else to feud with now and Reynolds needs a new creditable challenger for his title.

Backstage Segment 4 - Baez/Jones
I loved Baez looking around for his title only to realise he hung it up. Comical moments that make Baez seem so much fun. Jones as a potential challenger is the right call. Should be a good month for the Mayhem divison.

John Constantine vs Everest vs Doug Crashin
I knew who was getting the win here before the match started due to Everest not RPing. While Crashin is a solid RPer he's up against Dave who is in the top tier of Roleplayers in the fed. The match was great with the triple threat rules making the match unpredictable. It was unfortunate that Crashin took the pin as he actually RP'd and it makes the Crashin Movement look weak again. It would have given Constantine a bigger push for him to have pinned Everest and perhaps build into a feud. Where does Crashin go from here? back down to the Mayhem divison? I feel you guys have got to push him to the midcard otherwise it again makes the stable look like nothing but jobbers. Constantine's push continues and he now needs a decent feud perhaps with Austin Reynolds over the Elite X Championship.

Big Dave vs Titus - EurAsian Championship vs Career - Extreme Rules Match

Wow Wow Wow. Probably the best match I've read in WZCW. The near falls, the use of weapons blatent cheating by Dave. This match had it all. Big Dave kicking out of the Tit Drop was shocking as I read it one line at a time and thought that was the end and Titus was staying. The finsh was awesome reversing mid-air to hit the Stamp Of Authority. The only way Titus would have gone out stronger was if he became WZCW Champion in his last match. I'm sad to see Titus go and hope that this is not permanent. As for Dave he desperatly needs putting in the Main Event and needs to lose the EurAsian title somehow. Problem is nobody from the midcard is good enough to beat him..Perhaps vacating it may be the best option.

Backstage Segment 5 - Crashin Movement

This was nice, the Crashins giving Kurtesy confidence for the match. Could we be about to witness one of the biggest shocks in WZCW ever.

Dr Steven Kurtesy vs Ty Burna vs Showtime Cougar vs Vengeance - WZCW World Heavyweight Championship - Hell In A Cell

Wow what a match up here. Everybody in the match looked strong and all had their moments to shine. Ty winning was the right call but anybody could have won this and It wouldn't have been a total shock as everybody in the match looks championship material. Interesting to see what the future holds for Ty. The obvious choice would be to fued with Showtime who is the now the only face in the Main Event untill Bratchnys return (if that happens). Vengeance goes out in style and, like Titus, hopefully they will come back in the future. Where does Kurtesy go from here. This next month is going to be interesting.