WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Championship Wrestling > WZCW Network > WZCW TV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 02-22-2010, 07:12 PM
It's Showtime!
Knockout Champion

Showtime is going to make some noise in the draft...Showtime is going to make some noise in the draft...Showtime is going to make some noise in the draft...Showtime is going to make some noise in the draft...Showtime is going to make some noise in the draft...Showtime is going to make some noise in the draft...Showtime is going to make some noise in the draft...Showtime is going to make some noise in the draft...Showtime is going to make some noise in the draft...Showtime is going to make some noise in the draft...Showtime is going to make some noise in the draft...

I'm glad to see FalKon take the initiative and I expect more of you to give some review to the masterful piece of work our fine writing team has done with Kingdom Come. You can comment it in general like FalKon did or match by match like I'm doing.

Opening Mayhem match was well written. Blade did an excellent job providing good and equal spots for each of the competitors. I know writing a match that includes more than 4 combatants can be challenging, but he did a great job. The match read smoothly and had everything you could expect from a Mayhem match, big spots and lots of violence. You gave each wrestler a lot to work with for their next RP's. Hammond got the big win in what was a very difficult match to choose. Great opening match.

Blade also wrote the next match, the Elite, and delivered again. Match continued what Mayhem left off with a bit of a hardcore feel. Frankie and Karnage are both big powerhouses that hit big power moves. It was a fun match to read, surprisingly quick and with lots of good spots. Both men came out looking like stars in that match, Frankie picking up the victory and Karnage kicking out of a finisher. Frankie Smith may be one of the hottest WZCW wrestlers right now and this win puts him in exclusively company, , right Blade.

Blade verse Rush was next. Good short match with an interesting twist. Even as a member of creative, I had no idea about this ending and have been left curious as to where it will go. Despite Blade picking up the victory, I thought Rush was the real star of the match. Blade though picks up the important title shot, which is big for him and for his new heel character. A cheap win like that will be good for his new heel character. Match read like a very real match, with Rush's size playing a factor in Blades ring strategy. It was well written Ty.

Next up my match. Damn it I should've won, lol. A solid back and forth contest Lee wrote. The action kept coming and the pace was quick. A good clean match placed between the very hardcore Mayhem, Elite, and KFAD matches. Me and Big Dave have a lot we can work with from the ending. Despite the ending, my favourite match, mostly cause I'm in it. It had some good wrestling and a great finish. Damn it why'd I fly? lol

KFAD, written by Phoenix, was probably the match of the show. Unbelievable match and the only match I was unsure about who would win so that left it very exciting for me to read. Huge win for Payne and he deserved it. There were a lot of huge spots and a very awesome finish. I was disappointed by the early exits of Beckford and Reynolds, but I know not everyone could stay in there forever and get to do all the cool moves. Phoenix made sure though to give everyone some good spots. Ty, Lars and Payne had the best RP's and were the rightful stars of the match. Can't wait to see all the feuds that will spawn off the results of this match.

Next up the match I wrote, Ricky verse Carmen. Since I figured the Titus/Everest would be a solid wrestling match I wanted to make mine more of a brawl. I would've liked to include more outside the ring action after I finished writing it, but felt I already had a lot there that was great. Also, the belly to belly spot didn't seem quite as awesome after KFAD, lol, oh well I thought it was kool. A great match I thought I wrote. And both guys getting cheered. Who'd have thunk it? lol, next.

Tag match was great. TNK finally pick up the all important win and silenced all critics. Their RP's were outstanding this week and they showed why they are the champs. I like how we're seeing more of the soon to be possible break-up of SC. Garth and Phoenix have done well as a team and now I think its time to see them as singles competitors. That's my opinion only, I would love to see a Garth/Phoenix feud. I like the fact HA were not pinned and it gives them needed momentum heading towards maybe a possible rematch. This was a great match to read, there was lots of action involved. Good work Thunder.

Main event, Titus/Everest, was everything I could expect in a main event. I didn't even know what pure rules was at first, but it was quickly explained for me throughout the match. The match continued to show the mean side of Everest and Titus looked dominant overcoming the odds. To sum it up, the whole show was amazing and I think me and the rest of creative did an outstanding job. But we couldn't do it at all without your guys RP's, which were all outstanding. Great work everyone.
Old 02-22-2010, 07:30 PM
CABS ARE HEEEERREEE!!
Knockout Champion

Super Crazy worked a dark match on ECW recently...Super Crazy worked a dark match on ECW recently...Super Crazy worked a dark match on ECW recently...Super Crazy worked a dark match on ECW recently...Super Crazy worked a dark match on ECW recently...Super Crazy worked a dark match on ECW recently...Super Crazy worked a dark match on ECW recently...Super Crazy worked a dark match on ECW recently...Super Crazy worked a dark match on ECW recently...Super Crazy worked a dark match on ECW recently...Super Crazy worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Okay, so this show was totally epic. It was very well written and nothing went how I expected except for the WZCW Championship match. I've always said that you guys work very hard to get this stuff done on time , and you guys have come through yet again. You are all excellent writers and you deserve this break right now.

This show brought out the best in everyone, not just RP wise, but creative wise as well. Keep up the good work guys and maybe someday I'll be on the other side of the table helping you too.
Old 03-27-2010, 03:14 PM
CABS ARE HEEEERREEE!!
Knockout Champion

Super Crazy worked a dark match on ECW recently...Super Crazy worked a dark match on ECW recently...Super Crazy worked a dark match on ECW recently...Super Crazy worked a dark match on ECW recently...Super Crazy worked a dark match on ECW recently...Super Crazy worked a dark match on ECW recently...Super Crazy worked a dark match on ECW recently...Super Crazy worked a dark match on ECW recently...Super Crazy worked a dark match on ECW recently...Super Crazy worked a dark match on ECW recently...Super Crazy worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Meltdown 37 - Great show as always guys. I loved the opening segment between Everest, Myles and Bratchny. However I feel as though revealing the belt now was not a good move. Not that it particularly matters, but in unifications the new belt is usually revealed once there is a winner. Great matches too, you can tell the differences in writing styles between you guys. Nice segment of The Show. I would have never expected Trevor Steel and Showtime to become partners/ somewhat friends after the incident from Lethal Lottery. Cannot wait for the 2 out of 3 falls match at Redemption, wouldn't it be neat if each fall was a stipulated fall though? Good main event and nice entrance from Titus and USA with the flags. Good win for The Ghetto Stars also, and good to see Kurtesy get a new partner.

I'll edit Ascension into this post once the show is up and I've read it.
Old 04-10-2010, 08:43 AM
WZCW's EurAsian champion (Still)
World Heavyweight Champion

Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...

Opening Why was a full match part of the highlights?

Tag match (title) I just found this really confusing way to end the match, but it builds the PPV match for sure

Beckford/Phoenix Loved it, very well written

Karen backstage Her name is Karen McKenzie, her husband was called Swindle McKenzie, she's not called Karen Swindle

Ty and Lars v Crashin and Kurtesy
It was announced if Crashin lost he'd be fired, yet you've already announced him in a tag match at the PPV

The rest very well written, I love how well Payne has been doing as of late. All in all a good show building to redemption
Dave also did my sig.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 09:34 PM
WZCW's EurAsian champion (Still)

Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...

Lets go...

Cage match – Phenomenal, amazingly written and really gripped you. Cool to see Baller finally get some gold, and I'm pretty sure HA have a lot left in their tank!

Elite X- WOW WOW WOW what a match, by goodness that was amazing. Kudos to Showtime for that great writing.

Black/Phoenix.- Good story here, it worked well plus the ending set up nicely to carry this on for another PPV at least.

Mayhem – WTF was that? I'm sorry but that was terrible, think of it from Killjoys POV he rps high quality week in week out and JOHN SMITH JOHN SMITH wins the belt. Terrible. Also what's this 27/7 rule? Surely Harrys should be announcing this match.

EurAsian – Whilst I personally believe Show deserved a pin, that was a very unique way of writing it. Very well done and keeps both men looking strong.

Mayhem again? - Erm allright, that's cool in the long run.

Other tag match – Man did I mark hard for USA. Great match and good simple ending.,,good work!

Mayhem 3 -WTF? It made sense with part 2 but now you've given the belt BACK to Hammond despite Killjoy clearly having the better RP.

Main Event – Consistency. CC is pink here, she's purple everywhere else. There's times where Red Mask is called Titus but it doesn't really matter. Using the referee AGAIN? That happened last month in the PPV. Come on. I liked the handshake part, even if I did ask for it to be Titus as Titus if it went to third pin.

All in all this PPV is a B+ marked down by the Mayhem segments. Great work by the rest though.
Dave also did my sig.
Old 04-25-2010, 09:40 PM
Join WZCW today!

Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Lets go...

Cage match Phenomenal, amazingly written and really gripped you. Cool to see Baller finally get some gold, and I'm pretty sure HA have a lot left in their tank!

Elite X- WOW WOW WOW what a match, by goodness that was amazing. Kudos to Showtime for that great writing.

Black/Phoenix.- Good story here, it worked well plus the ending set up nicely to carry this on for another PPV at least.

Mayhem WTF was that? I'm sorry but that was terrible, think of it from Killjoys POV he rps high quality week in week out and JOHN SMITH JOHN SMITH wins the belt. Terrible. Also what's this 27/7 rule? Surely Harrys should be announcing this match.

EurAsian Whilst I personally believe Show deserved a pin, that was a very unique way of writing it. Very well done and keeps both men looking strong.

Other tag match Man did I mark hard for USA. Great match and good simple ending.,,good work!

Mayhem 3 -WTF? It made sense with part 2 but now you've given the belt BACK to Hammond despite Killjoy clearly having the better RP.

Main Event Consistency. CC is pink here, she's purple everywhere else. There's times where Red Mask is called Titus but it doesn't really matter. Using the referee AGAIN? That happened last month in the PPV. Come on. I liked the handshake part, even if I did ask for it to be Titus as Titus if it went to third pin.

All in all this PPV is a B+ marked down by the Mayhem segments. Great work by the rest though.
To be fair to everyone, the Mayhem match was rushed together after we realised that no one had claimed it to write. All assuming that someone else was going to write it, we didn't realise that it was yet to be written. We had our winner planned and then it was written with not a lot of time remaining till the deadline. What is there is definitely better than postponing the event again or even not having anything written. I am sure that the Mayhem division will have it made up to them over the course of the next couple of events.

That being said, Lee. Thanks for giving us some feedback and being the first to point out the mistakes we have made. Let's hope people follow suit and tell us how to make it better.
Old 04-25-2010, 09:44 PM
WZCW Grand Slam &
ECW Champion

El Killjoy is a United States Champion...El Killjoy is a United States Champion...El Killjoy is a United States Champion...El Killjoy is a United States Champion...El Killjoy is a United States Champion...El Killjoy is a United States Champion...El Killjoy is a United States Champion...El Killjoy is a United States Champion...El Killjoy is a United States Champion...El Killjoy is a United States Champion...El Killjoy is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Lets go...

Cage match Phenomenal, amazingly written and really gripped you. Cool to see Baller finally get some gold, and I'm pretty sure HA have a lot left in their tank!

Mayhem WTF was that? I'm sorry but that was terrible, think of it from Killjoys POV he rps high quality week in week out and JOHN SMITH JOHN SMITH wins the belt. Terrible. Also what's this 27/7 rule? Surely Harrys should be announcing this match.

EurAsian Whilst I personally believe Show deserved a pin, that was a very unique way of writing it. Very well done and keeps both men looking strong.

Other tag match Man did I mark hard for USA. Great match and good simple ending.,,good work!

Main Event Consistency. CC is pink here, she's purple everywhere else. There's times where Red Mask is called Titus but it doesn't really matter. Using the referee AGAIN? That happened last month in the PPV. Come on. I liked the handshake part, even if I did ask for it to be Titus as Titus if it went to third pin.

I agree with everything he said. Everything went well, but I'm not much into this practice of showcasing the Mayhem division via backstage skits. The whole John Smith winning didn't make much sense until I got the belt back. I thought the idea was to have me run off with the cab like I WM 18 but it turned out to be backwards. I don't know, it just doesn't seem right to have a bunch of tough in your face guys acting like they're The Holly's and Kaientai running around backstage for the belt. But overall everything else was excellent. Two "returns" in one night, nice touch.

#UUYYYYY

Old 05-14-2010, 06:08 PM
Join WZCW today!

Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

I don't mind telling you that this is a very well put together show, this week. With SC and Thriller being new to the game, I thought that I should be one of the first people to give some feedback on the show. It's only right that a former member of Creative, now looking in, can pick out the flaws and the strengths of each show. So here goes...

The intro was very well done. The fact that you never announced the Titus/Blade match along with the other ones and had it come around with the events that transpired between Blade and Titus seemed really nice. It immediately legitimized the match and I thought it worked very, very well. The belt looks fucking awesome too, Phoenix. Who ever suggested that belt should be given an award of some sort... OK, it was me. My reward should be forthcoming, I assume.

The first match was fine but a little bit short for my tastes. I know that this is SC's first written match as a member of Creative and hopefully he can adapt to the role and give us some more detail in future matches.

The contract match was very good and I think you have done well with having three of the guys getting contracts from the match. All three who got one probably deserved it and it helps to fix an ailing midcard and allows people who have been waiting for a shot, the opportunity as more lower-card people come in to fill their spots. The match was very well written too. I understand it was Thriller's match which makes it all the more impressive too.

Your other match was pretty good too. Personally, I like to go for a more detailed approach to writing and generally write a lot of detail for the match and less for commentary. As I have stated, it sometime takes a while to settle into what suite you, in terms of writing and you will get to familiarise yourself with that. In the future, the match will be more balanced and this is not a bad match to start off with. Great work so far, Thriller.

The next four matches by the more seasoned writers are fucking brilliant. Seriously, I cannot find fault with them and nothing would have been better if I was writing it myself. My special props go to Showtime who wrote two fantastic matches this week and is nothing less than I expect from him, to be honest.

All of you guys are working well together and hopefully this team can stay together as long as the last one did. With myself and Lee stepping away, there could have been a time where you were unstable and matches were slow to be written and poor in quality but that hasn't happened this week. What I would say is that there needs to be some continuity with the show. By all means, be yourself but keep the formatting pretty similar. Like having the names of the commentators in bold before they speak.

Other than that, great show.
Old 05-28-2010, 09:23 PM
WZCW Grand Slam &
ECW Champion

El Killjoy is a United States Champion...El Killjoy is a United States Champion...El Killjoy is a United States Champion...El Killjoy is a United States Champion...El Killjoy is a United States Champion...El Killjoy is a United States Champion...El Killjoy is a United States Champion...El Killjoy is a United States Champion...El Killjoy is a United States Champion...El Killjoy is a United States Champion...El Killjoy is a United States Champion...

Meltdown 40:

Spectacular show and a definitive improvement over last week. not that last week was bad or anything. I am enjoying the situations that surround the mid-card belts right now. One flaw I did finds was with the opening segment that had way too many noticeable grammar errors. You wrote "next week" twice in one sentence and when announcing the main event you wrote "verse" instead of "versus". However ignoring that, it was a fantastic show. However looking for a little more buildup for undercard matches. Only two PPV matches and a tentative 3rd one have been announced thus far.

#UUYYYYY

Old 05-29-2010, 07:39 AM
Retired Former WZCW EurAsian Champ
WWE Diva's Champion

Leeds Guy is getting some looks on Smackdown...Leeds Guy is getting some looks on Smackdown...Leeds Guy is getting some looks on Smackdown...Leeds Guy is getting some looks on Smackdown...Leeds Guy is getting some looks on Smackdown...Leeds Guy is getting some looks on Smackdown...Leeds Guy is getting some looks on Smackdown...Leeds Guy is getting some looks on Smackdown...Leeds Guy is getting some looks on Smackdown...Leeds Guy is getting some looks on Smackdown...Leeds Guy is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I'd have to agree with Riaku. All the matches were spectacular. I'm not a grammer nazi so that didn't bother me one bit. The show kept me on the edge of my seat throughout. Shout to the Big Dave vs Holmes match up it was phenomenal. The elite x situation is gripping the fed at the moment and the next few weeks will undoubtedly bring out the best in all involved. The match up between Blade and Beckford was outstanding, shout out to SC for writing that. The main event was awesome, after the announcement earlier in the show I expected Showtime to come out on top so it was a nice switch when he didn't. Overall it was simply fantastic