WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > Non-Wrestling Archives > Cigar Lounge Debator's League
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 11-04-2009, 02:49 PM
The Phenom of WZ
WCW TV Champion

SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via MSN to SSJPhenom

Since I made a mistake and had to miss the first round, how will the judging work on this round?

Will I automatically lose by default or does the guy pinch hitting for me get the victory? I'm not sure, so if someone knows, will you please tell me?

Also, I can't wait to get my feet wet in the debates. I loved what my topic would have been. I hope that my next one is just as good.

I'm excited.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightShiftLegend View Post
Thus why I'd let a girl put on a strap-on and get in there. You only live once.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 10:47 PM
You don't want it with me.
WCW TV Champion

FromTheSouth is an Intercontinental Champion...FromTheSouth is an Intercontinental Champion...FromTheSouth is an Intercontinental Champion...FromTheSouth is an Intercontinental Champion...FromTheSouth is an Intercontinental Champion...FromTheSouth is an Intercontinental Champion...FromTheSouth is an Intercontinental Champion...FromTheSouth is an Intercontinental Champion...FromTheSouth is an Intercontinental Champion...FromTheSouth is an Intercontinental Champion...FromTheSouth is an Intercontinental Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Steven JicKurtesy Mames View Post
Before I enter my initial statement, can I get some clarification on the highlighted area. Does this mean that media coverage of certain legal events such as court cases shouldn't be allowed to interfere and sway the minds of the community?

I would also like to add that I will be posting my initial statement within the next 24 hours. I have work-related issues to resolve myself and will be out of action for say... the next 9 or so hours?
OK, I want to note this here, for everyone. Half the fun of these debates will be to twist the definitions into what you need them to be. Look at the topic in broad context, and then narrow it down to the points you think you can win on. I will not be defining terms anymore. Just look it up and make it mean what you need it to mean.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker's#1fan View Post
Since I made a mistake and had to miss the first round, how will the judging work on this round?

Will I automatically lose by default or does the guy pinch hitting for me get the victory? I'm not sure, so if someone knows, will you please tell me?

Also, I can't wait to get my feet wet in the debates. I loved what my topic would have been. I hope that my next one is just as good.

I'm excited.

Your pinch hitter will get a win or a loss FOR YOU. You are the registered competitor, so his result in this round will be your result.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOneBigWill
FTS is my hero. I'm done.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
We're awesome. That's really all there is to it.
Old 11-06-2009, 06:58 PM
WCW TV Champion

FromTheSouth is an Intercontinental Champion...FromTheSouth is an Intercontinental Champion...FromTheSouth is an Intercontinental Champion...FromTheSouth is an Intercontinental Champion...FromTheSouth is an Intercontinental Champion...FromTheSouth is an Intercontinental Champion...FromTheSouth is an Intercontinental Champion...FromTheSouth is an Intercontinental Champion...FromTheSouth is an Intercontinental Champion...FromTheSouth is an Intercontinental Champion...FromTheSouth is an Intercontinental Champion...

ANNOUNCEMENT

Debates are extended until 10 AM Sunday CST.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-06-2009, 07:01 PM
Straight outta Compton it's the
NWA Champion

Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...

Oh man I could have known with that last night, I was really rushing mine last night/tonight!

I'll add some more to it over the weekend but well dont to the debaters thus far, but come on fellas get one done!
Dave also did my sig.
Old 11-06-2009, 07:30 PM
Join WZCW today!
World Heavyweight Champion

Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

There is really no excuse to not have something up at least.

Take me for example. I go to college from 8 to 5 every day except a Friday. I also work three nights a week and I also have to a lot of stuff including writing matches etc for WZCW. I still managed to get something in and it isn't just fluff either. Seriously, it is not hard to put a post together.

Pull your socks up, Fellas.
Old 11-09-2009, 12:13 AM
WCW TV Champion

We have to scrap week one. I am redoing the schedule tomorrow with people who want to participate.

Just as a couple of notes, from now on, if you no show without notifying me, you get docked a win. Secondly, I need to know with 16 hours of this post if anyone else wants to quit. If you have to miss a debate, let me know, so I can find you a pinch hitter.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-09-2009, 01:09 AM
Funny Bone of a Geriatric
Mr. Money in the Bank

Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...

Just if you didn't get my Private Message, I am withdrawing from the Debator's League. With my Christmas roster up, the multiple holidays and family situation... the only time over the holidays I can dedicate to WZ will most likely be WZCW and posting my BT! shows on-time.

I'd like to apoligise about this, but the holidays are spur of the moment type deals.
Old 11-15-2009, 12:07 PM
WWE European Champion

Cena's Little Helper is an Intercontinental Champion...Cena's Little Helper is an Intercontinental Champion...Cena's Little Helper is an Intercontinental Champion...Cena's Little Helper is an Intercontinental Champion...Cena's Little Helper is an Intercontinental Champion...Cena's Little Helper is an Intercontinental Champion...Cena's Little Helper is an Intercontinental Champion...Cena's Little Helper is an Intercontinental Champion...Cena's Little Helper is an Intercontinental Champion...Cena's Little Helper is an Intercontinental Champion...Cena's Little Helper is an Intercontinental Champion...

So, what are the rules governing last-minute posts? Let's say, for instance, that my opponent comes in with an opening argument and rebuttal right before the deadline. Would I then get the opportunity to respond?
Old 11-15-2009, 12:23 PM
DA-DA Da Da Da Bah Da Da DADADA
WWF Hardcore Champion

Turd Ferguson is getting some looks on Smackdown...Turd Ferguson is getting some looks on Smackdown...Turd Ferguson is getting some looks on Smackdown...Turd Ferguson is getting some looks on Smackdown...Turd Ferguson is getting some looks on Smackdown...Turd Ferguson is getting some looks on Smackdown...Turd Ferguson is getting some looks on Smackdown...Turd Ferguson is getting some looks on Smackdown...Turd Ferguson is getting some looks on Smackdown...Turd Ferguson is getting some looks on Smackdown...Turd Ferguson is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Send a message via MSN to Turd Ferguson

Yeah, that's a very good question. It wouldn't be fair for an opponent to post something right at deadline, giving themselves something such as a 3-2 advantage in posts.
Old 11-15-2009, 12:34 PM
Plump, Juicy User
United States Champion

gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...

According to the rules, they could do that. There is no scoring for punctuality in these debates, only a winner and loser. They could finish their posts 1 minute before the deadline, it'd be fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyourinmaru View Post
it's a prestarted family. My Girlfriend has a 3 year old