WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Welcome to WrestleZone Forums! > Site Administration
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 10-26-2009, 07:53 AM

SGT_Robinson is looking to come up from OCW...

all of mine...did not know I had to post in this area first.....DID not know about the spamming thing
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 08:05 AM
WZCW's EurAsian champion (Still)
World Heavyweight Champion

Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...

This is for infractions that have been reversed, not one of yours have been. Common sense would say to read the rules of the forum first.
Dave also did my sig.
Old 10-26-2009, 09:05 AM

Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...

Also all of my last three infractions were reversed (even if it just shows one of them being reversed, the others had their points removed) I'd appreciate those being deleted [but my warnings were deserved].
Dave also did my sig.
Old 10-26-2009, 09:46 AM
Resistance is Futile. We are Borg.

DigitalNight is looking to come up from OCW...DigitalNight is looking to come up from OCW...DigitalNight is looking to come up from OCW...DigitalNight is looking to come up from OCW...DigitalNight is looking to come up from OCW...DigitalNight is looking to come up from OCW...
Send a message via ICQ to DigitalNight Send a message via AIM to DigitalNight Send a message via MSN to DigitalNight Send a message via Yahoo to DigitalNight Send a message via Skype™ to DigitalNight

My signature post reprimand was fixed within the first 24 hours of receiving it. I also issued a response to the moderator who issued said warning.

If you choose to keep the warning up, I do understand. But let it be known that I was new (even though my account is old, I never posted anything) and meant no harm with my 2nd post containing an image that was too large.

Thanks ahead of time,

- Digital Night

Click Here For A Custom Image!

"We are inclined to believe those
whom we do not know because they have never deceived us."
Old 10-26-2009, 02:43 PM

This thread is for ones that have been reversed, not ones that you feel you shouldn't have had. Your warning is in date not a reversal.
Dave also did my sig.
Old 10-26-2009, 03:50 PM
Excellence of Execution
Undisputed WWE Champion

Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Also all of my last three infractions were reversed (even if it just shows one of them being reversed, the others had their points removed) I'd appreciate those being deleted [but my warnings were deserved].
I deleted the one that was reversed...prove to me the others were/should have been reversed.
Old 10-28-2009, 04:50 PM

Sivsyboi is looking to come up from OCW...Sivsyboi is looking to come up from OCW...Sivsyboi is looking to come up from OCW...Sivsyboi is looking to come up from OCW...

Can you get rid of my two please?...thank in advance.

In case it needs saying, both of them were from mods who thought it was a non-spam section...figures.
Old 10-28-2009, 04:53 PM
Excellence of Execution
Undisputed WWE Champion

Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sivsyboi View Post
Can you get rid of my two please?...thank in advance.

In case it needs saying, both of them were from mods who thought it was a non-spam section...figures.
Gotta love a poster who insults the same people he asks favors from.
Old 10-28-2009, 04:55 PM

Sivsyboi is looking to come up from OCW...Sivsyboi is looking to come up from OCW...Sivsyboi is looking to come up from OCW...Sivsyboi is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
Gotta love a poster who insults the same people he asks favors from.
Ahhh...sorry?
Old 10-28-2009, 09:28 PM

violentautopsy80 is looking to come up from OCW...
Send a message via Yahoo to violentautopsy80

I did not realize I had any till I went to post a new thread and was unable. I have since read the guidelines and would like to continue participating fully here at wrestlezone, which is the only wrestling info page I ever visit. Thanks dudes!