WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Welcome to WrestleZone Forums! > Site Administration
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Closed Thread

Old 05-20-2009, 09:44 PM
( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Jane is getting phone calls from TNA...Jane is getting phone calls from TNA...Jane is getting phone calls from TNA...Jane is getting phone calls from TNA...Jane is getting phone calls from TNA...Jane is getting phone calls from TNA...Jane is getting phone calls from TNA...Jane is getting phone calls from TNA...Jane is getting phone calls from TNA...Jane is getting phone calls from TNA...Jane is getting phone calls from TNA...

I'm the opposite of most these people. I'm noticeable because of all the shit I've done, but I rarely make good posts :P. My advice is to just come to the Bar Room. It increased my enjoyment of Wrestlezone in a huge way, and you end up making all sorts of friends (and enemies) in their, and it's just a lot of fun. So definitely introduce yourself to us!
sendpm.gif
Old 05-20-2009, 09:45 PM
RIP Sgt. Michael Paranzino / RIP CM
Undisputed WWE Champion

X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via AIM to X Send a message via MSN to X

No offense prim...but who the hell are you?

EDIT: Just realized thats far too short. Or was reminded. Whatever.

Umm. So yes Prim, who exactly are you?.

I think I started to get noticed here initially for my foul mouth and verbal-debate beatdowns. And probably for having just as sick and macabre of a sense of humor as Jake. We pride ourselves at finding things like snuff films and paralyzed kittens hilarious. And dysentery.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireman Sam View Post
Women crying with blood all over them. Just how I like them.

Last edited by X : 05-20-2009 at 11:37 PM.
sendpm.gif
Old 05-20-2009, 11:13 PM
48.7 is Approximately 49 Times Better Than You's Avatar
48.7 is Approximately 49 Times Better Than You 48.7 is Approximately 49 Times Better Than You is offline
I > You
WWE Women's Champion

48.7 is Approximately 49 Times Better Than You is being held back by Triple H...48.7 is Approximately 49 Times Better Than You is being held back by Triple H...48.7 is Approximately 49 Times Better Than You is being held back by Triple H...48.7 is Approximately 49 Times Better Than You is being held back by Triple H...48.7 is Approximately 49 Times Better Than You is being held back by Triple H...48.7 is Approximately 49 Times Better Than You is being held back by Triple H...48.7 is Approximately 49 Times Better Than You is being held back by Triple H...48.7 is Approximately 49 Times Better Than You is being held back by Triple H...48.7 is Approximately 49 Times Better Than You is being held back by Triple H...48.7 is Approximately 49 Times Better Than You is being held back by Triple H...48.7 is Approximately 49 Times Better Than You is being held back by Triple H...

He's Jane. Er, no one really.

I say, just don't come in and act like well, hot shit. *Cough* Unholy Profit *Cough* It gets you hated pretty quick, and once you're hated, it's pretty hard to bounce back from. *Cough* 48.7 *Cough*...

Speaking of that 48.7 guy, he's a jerk. Don't be like him.
Old 05-21-2009, 09:51 AM
Tell me what's on ur so called mind
Million Dollar Champion

The Mark of Zur-En-Arrh worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Mark of Zur-En-Arrh worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Mark of Zur-En-Arrh worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Mark of Zur-En-Arrh worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Mark of Zur-En-Arrh worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Mark of Zur-En-Arrh worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Mark of Zur-En-Arrh worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Mark of Zur-En-Arrh worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Mark of Zur-En-Arrh worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Mark of Zur-En-Arrh worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Mark of Zur-En-Arrh worked a dark match on ECW recently...

I'd just say stand by your guns without being a dick (as quite a few people do), if someone argues back, try being subtle and manipulative as you tear them a new ass rather than just throwing insults at each other like toddlers in the sandbox, and just have fun.

The Mark of Zur-En-Arrh isn't particularly recognisable (although people are probably wondering where aG3Nt_0f_cHa0s went) except as the guy who always has a Batman sig, but i'm happy to give random comments in the Bar Room and non-wrestling forums, as well as the LD. I've kind of stopped reviewing PPVs and don't go in the WWE forums much anymore, because all i see are the same thread titles but re-worded every time i do, and i don't watch the product frequently enough to comment with conviction, so i'm happy.

One thing i would advise though, if you really care about being recognised by the WZ big leagues, take part in all the tournies. I never do and is probably a big reason why i'm not recognised as much as others, but that's fine by me anyway.
Old 09-03-2009, 09:33 AM
Bodyguard for hire

The BRock Samson sold out

Thank you, SlyFox. Your advice will put me to the top.
sendpm.gif
Old 10-12-2009, 12:42 AM
Future Endeavored

FriedEggSandwich is looking to come up from OCW...

Thanks for the tips!
Old 10-17-2009, 02:26 AM
Life's A Bitch, And Then You Mosh
Undisputed WWE Champion

NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...

Probably not my place to add anything in, but I think getting involved in the LDs is an easy way to get noticed. They're spammable laid back, and you get a decent idea of how everyone is in the course of a two or three hour show...

CREDIT: DAVE
sendpm.gif
Old 10-17-2009, 08:00 AM
Great and Devious
X-Division Champion

The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to The Doctor

I agree with NSL; that's how I initially got noticed on here, by participating in every RAW and ECW LD over the summer.