Arcade vBookie

View Poll Results: Who Wins This Match?
Daniel Bryan 24 100.00%
Perro Aguayo 0 0%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-19-2017, 12:06 AM
Toast, Golf Balls and a Rubber Duck
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...
Default Rock Region, Leeds Subregion, First Round: (7) Daniel Bryan vs. (26) Perro Aguayo

This is a first round match in the Rock Region, Leeds Subregion. It is a standard one on one match. It will be held at the First Direct Arena in Leeds, England.

#7. Daniel Bryan

Vs.

#26. Perro Aguayo

Polls will be open for three days following a one day period for discussion. Voting will be based on who you feel is the greater of the two competitors. Post your reasons for why your pick should win below. Remember that this is non-spam and the most votes in the poll win. Any ties will be broken by the amount of posts of support for each candidate, with one vote per poster.

Also remember that this is a non-spam forum. If you post a response without giving a reason for your selection, it will be penalized for spam and deleted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 07:51 AM
People Like Me, We Don't Play
ROH Pure Champion

FunKay the Lesser is a Television Champion...FunKay the Lesser is a Television Champion...FunKay the Lesser is a Television Champion...FunKay the Lesser is a Television Champion...FunKay the Lesser is a Television Champion...FunKay the Lesser is a Television Champion...FunKay the Lesser is a Television Champion...FunKay the Lesser is a Television Champion...FunKay the Lesser is a Television Champion...FunKay the Lesser is a Television Champion...FunKay the Lesser is a Television Champion...

For those of you who don't know who Perro Aguayo is, he might well be the greatest rudo in Lucha history. El Santo's final rival, he is the definition of someone you pay your money to see lose. He's like a man possessed in the ring, using natural power and gritty brawling to overwhelm and conquer adversaries. He's terrific.

And yet I voted for Daniel Bryan. Why? He was the greatest in-ring performer of his era, mixing and matching his style versus a plethora of different opponents. He went from king of the indies to main event of WrestleMania, overcoming all obstacles in his way...that was until his major injuries and untimely retirement.

Bryan's legacy will come into sharper focus in due course and he will be celebrated the way he should. In the meantime, he surpasses Aguayo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
THis guy gets it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Legend.
Old 03-20-2017, 09:13 AM
Behold my diction
WCW TV Champion

enviousdominous is getting some looks on Smackdown...enviousdominous is getting some looks on Smackdown...enviousdominous is getting some looks on Smackdown...enviousdominous is getting some looks on Smackdown...enviousdominous is getting some looks on Smackdown...enviousdominous is getting some looks on Smackdown...enviousdominous is getting some looks on Smackdown...enviousdominous is getting some looks on Smackdown...enviousdominous is getting some looks on Smackdown...enviousdominous is getting some looks on Smackdown...enviousdominous is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Perro Aguayo was most certainly over, but (from what I've seen) he would lose track of the script a lot during his matches and put a huge burden on his opponent and the ref to get things back on track. He was great, but I compare him to Ron Garvin in terms of comparable greatness.

Daniel Bryan was damn inspiring and he owned one of the greatest WrestleMania's of all time. He was great, and I compare him to Shawn Michaels in terms of comparable greatness.

Vote DB.
Old 03-20-2017, 09:46 PM
Turn Bayley heel
TNA Champion

Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...
Send a message via MSN to Tastycles

Perro Aguayo was certainly a big deal, but in most encounters I'm aware of he was a total piece of shit that lost at the end. A bit like the sort of people that Bryan was beating at his peak. Bryan never got to show what he could do with a long run at the top, but to get there was remarkable and should see him through.

WrestleZone Tournament, 2015
Old 03-22-2017, 06:19 AM
Yemrez Reqonıc
WCW TV Champion

ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...

I'm voting Daniel Bryan as he was the source of the greatest wrestling feud ever for me. Some might disagree but he's a living legend for me. He inspired me in my life when I was down. An inspiration is all you need the most at times which are bad for you. Authority Vs. Daniel Bryan will always remain a diamond/spectacle in my heart.