WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > Old School Wrestling
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 03-07-2017, 09:10 AM
Yemrez Reqonıc
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdmoon View Post
You'd know better where to post than I. Don't mind me, I'm just a fuddy-duddy stuck in the past; it still seems weird to me seeing attitude-era stuff on an old school board. It doesn't seem that long ago!
Time really flies.

I had to search when did John Morrison actually leave WWE. I Thought that it might be around the end of 2013. But when I searched, then I got to know that it's been long 5.5 years since he last appeared in WWE. I was shocked that it had been so long.

About the thread, I'm happy to know that I ain't the only one to love him. Probably my age had a part in it but I always loved the flashy stuff he did. Even more than Miz who is admittedly a much better heel.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 11:25 PM
Natural 20 G-Mod
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias

John Morrison had a great run in the WWE. I wish it could have been even better, personally. I said it years ago and my opinion has not changed on the matter. He was the better one of the two in his team with The Miz and therefore should have gotten the better push when they split. Despite Miz getting the bigger push I'm still surprised Morrison never made it to at least the big gold World Heavyweight Championship. He was there during the time of there still being two World Championships after all. We can blame Melina and all the rumored drama for that. Oh well. Even though he never got to the very top of the card I was a big fan of the guy enjoying his time in MNM, the Intercontinental Championship run as Johnny Nitro, his ECW run where he first became Morrison, the tag team with Miz, and his return to singles action afterwards. His matches were fun to watch and it was a good run that could have been even better.

"And that's the bottom line, because DAGGER DIAS said so!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernkastel View Post
Dagger is the John Cena of this site.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote