WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Championship Wrestling > WZCW Network > WZCW Roleplay Board
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Closed Thread

Old 02-10-2017, 05:02 PM
Join WZCW today!
World Heavyweight Champion

Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...
Default AS 114 - Gabbi Clark versus PSC III

RP deadline is Monday the 20th of February at 23:59 EST.

Check it out in the General Wrestling Section!
sendpm.gif
Old 02-20-2017, 07:45 PM
It's goin' down forreal!
WWE Diva's Champion

JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Callie and I shared a bedroom together until I turned 12 and she was 10. After that, Callie and I never shared a room together again. Not that we didn't want to, she's the best sissy ever, but it just never happened. But this journey in WZCW will probably force us to change that and like I said, we didn't mind at all.

With the shows being in Maryland, Callie and I decided to share a hotel room. I don't know what WZCW was thinking when they tried booking us in the same hotel as the rest of the roster. We only stay at 5-star hotels, like duhhh. We ended up getting a master suite at Hotel Monaco. Our room was clad in gold trimmings with luxurious designs along the walls with the centerpiece being one of the biggest chandeliers I've ever seen in a master suite. What's even better is that they had wine waiting for us as soon as we took a step into our master suite. Ahh, this is the life.

Ever since I was a little girl, life always threw me curve balls left and right. It’s a good thing that Callie was always there by my side. Without her, I don’t know what I would’ve done. It’s weird. I wasn’t always one to prepare for obstacles in life, I just kind of dealt with it when it came time for it. Callie was the opposite. Callie would face a problem straight away. Guess that’s where some of her problems lie as well, can’t always be good to do that.

Tonight, Callie and I will be in singles matches. It’s gonna be weird not doing something we both enjoy with Callie but this is something we have to do. It shows growth, it shows that we’re stronger than we were back then.

“You ready for tonight? I’m so ready for Wren!”

“Uhhh, yeah sure.”

“Uhhh, yeah sure? What’s that supposed to mean?”

“It means I am, duhhhh.”

“Oh my god. You don’t even know who your opponent is tonight don’t you?”

Callie already knew the way I was. She knew that I wouldn’t deal with WZCW stuff unless it came time for it. Kind of a bone headed move by me, but hey, it works with other stuff, so why won’t it work now?

“Maybe.”

“You’re such a dummy, Gabi! How do you not know who your opponent is tonight? How are you gonna prepare?! What if it’s Flex Mussel?! Or Titus?! Or the World Champion Justin Cooper?!”

“You’re giving these guys way too much credit sis. Whoever they are, they’ll be getting my best.”

“Oh my god, you’re totes out of your mind!”

Callie got up from her bed and walked over to my side of the room. It was early, so there was barely any time to clean stuff up. After going through a couple clothes of mine, she finally found my iPhone 7. She picked it up and went through my messages.

“Hey Gabs, I know who your opponent is. Oh em gee, you’re gonna freak!”

Not gonna lie, I was a bit worried when she said that. But it’s not like I’ll be more ready if I knew my opponent right now than if I knew five minutes before my entrance. Oh god, it’s Batti isn’t it? Please no, I like Batti!

“Telling you Cal, it’s not gonna matter. I’ll be ready, don’t worry. Anyway, it’s time for our morning au natural selfie. We need to post so that our fans know how we’re doing.”

“Oh em gee, hold on. Have to put my hair in a bun.”

This whole social media thing bothered me when we first started doing it but later down the road, it wasn’t so bad. In fact, I loved doing it for our fans. Mostly to show them how fab we are but honestly, it was just fun to do. Plus, getting into Twitter wars with celebrities, pshh, they’re so dumb. Having Twitter wars is like one of my hobbies. Those celebrities should be thankful to be in Twitter wars with the Clark sisters, we make them relevant.

Callie finally has her hair in a bun while I’m just sitting here waiting. She takes out her sparkly pink iPhone 7 out and goes over to my bed.

“Ready? Alright, multiple selfies. Go!”

Of course we had to take multiple selfies for our morning IG post, that’s how good we looked. Duck faces, awkward hand pose, smiling with no teeth, everything. We took photos in every pose possible. After taking what felt like a thousand photos (it really might’ve been 1000), we began looking through the photos to choose the best one. We decided to choose the awkward hand pose photo and I had the perfect caption. I took Callie’s phone, no filter or edits of course (we don’t need that), then wrote the caption “We woke up like this” and posted it. After a second, the likes just kept piling in. I set Callie’s phone aside as it just isn’t stopping from vibrating.

“So I know you said you didn’t want to know who your opponent was…”

“Yeah…”

“But it’s Preston Scott Cunningham III.

“Cal!”

I threw a pillow at her.

“What? I’m doing this for your own good. You always do this. You don’t prepare for what’s coming then if it doesn’t turn out right, you mope around forever and its totes annoying and I’ll totes be annoyed too and we’ll both be annoyed and yeah, you know where I’m getting at.”

“Ugh fine.”

Silence fills our hotel room.

“See, I don’t know what to say. I can’t say I know what Preston Scott Cunningham III even looks like. His name is too damn long. Hate him already. Ughhhh.”

“You’re totes being a drama queen.”

“Yeah, I am. So what.”

"You do know that this Scott guy is super rich, right?"

"He is? I haven't heard of him."

"I don't either but someone as rich as him has got to have skeletons in his closet."

"Eww, you're gross Cal."

"Oh you know what I meant."

"Let me tell you something about rich people, Cal. There are two types of rich people. People who work hard to become rich. Talking about us obviii. Then there's people like Mr. Cunningham III who get everything handed to him on a silver platter aka the worst kind of people 5ever. Ugh, just thinking about him makes gets me all riled up."

"Oh he's totes the worse. I see what you're saying."

"Yeah, well, news flash, all the money in the world won't make him a better fighter. Sure, he can hire all the best mentors or trainers out there but he has to put in the work to achieve anything decent. You and I have been fighters since day one, Cal. I don't need to tell you that we weren't always like this."

"Mhmmm."

Just by saying that I can feel Callie shuttering from the inside as memories from our past trickle in. It wasn't always unicorns and roses, no sir, it wasn't.

I can still hear Callie’s phone vibrating from all the likes our morning photo is getting. She goes over to her dog who seems to still be sleeping and pets him. She picks up her phone and goes through it. A few moments later, her eyes go wide.

“GABI!!!!!!!!”

I instantly run over to her.

“I hate you.”

“What, what did I do?”

She shows me her phone.

“You have more followers on IG than me. I hate you.”

I flash her my wtf, side-eye face but laugh at her right after.

“Of course I do because I'm more fab and gorg than you.”

“Yeah, well, you're a stupid face. Why do you have more followers? Do people like you more?”

“Ha, told you sis. I didn’t even do anything to get more followers than you and I did

“You suck.”

“This is also why I don’t need to prepare for Scott Cunnin – whatever his face is.”

“Whatever, I hate you. I’m unfollowing you.”

She made sure the phone was visible to me when she unfollowed me. Oh no she didn’t.

"Life doesn't give us purpose, we give life purpose."
sendpm.gif
Closed Thread