WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > Old School Wrestling
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 02-06-2017, 11:03 AM
The Icon

rko57 is looking to come up from OCW...rko57 is looking to come up from OCW...rko57 is looking to come up from OCW...

WresleMania 31 wasn't bad even though many were expecting it to be. However, this event truly set up Reigns for long term failure with the fans, and had guys like Bryan, Ambrose, and Ziggler underplayed. And we saw a match that Sting should've won in his only WM. But it was also against an opponent nobody wanted to see him face at Mania. So here's my shot at making WM31 remarkable

ANDRE THE GIANT MEMORIAL BATTLE ROYAL ON THE KICKOFF SHOW
I would completely remove the Intercontinental Title Ladder Match and put Bad News Barrett, Stardust, and R-Truth in this match from the original card. I have other plans for Daniel Bryan, Dean Ambrose, Dolph Ziggler, and Luke Harper regarding that match. Also, The Big Show, Kane, Erick Rowan, Cesaro, Tyson Kidd, and The New Day would no longer be in this match. Now about the Battle Royal; I would have it come down to The Miz and Damien Mizdow, pretty much how it happened in real life and have Damien Mizdow win this match after eliminating The Miz.
Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal Winner: Damien Mizdow

INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP: Dolph Ziggler(c) vs. Kane
Dolph Ziggler was pretty hot at the end of 2014 and heading into 2015. Instead of having Kane completely screw Ziggler out of the Intercontinental Title to Bad News Barrett, I'd just have Ziggler continue to overcome the odds. This leads to Kane wanting to take Ziggler out personally and boom, we have our first match on the main card.
Winner and STILL Intercontinental Champion: Dolph Ziggler

WWE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP: Cesaro and Tyson Kidd(c) vs. The New Day
This could've been a fun match. The New Day was getting booed pretty bad around this time, and I'd have them finally turn heel in this match with Xavier Woods being too much for Cesaro and Kidd to handle.
Winners and NEW WWE Tag Team Champions: The New Day

AJ Lee and Paige vs. The Bella Twins
I'm fine with how all of this turned out
Winners: AJ Lee and Paige

LAST MAN STANDING MATCH: Roman Reigns vs. The Big Show
Instead of having Roman Reigns get booed out of the building at the Royal Rumble, continue his gradual rise among his return from injury and move his match from Extreme Rules up a month. By having Reigns put on that performance at WrestleMania 31 instead of forcing him in the main event, I feel Reigns would actually be over today.
Winner: Roman Reigns

UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP: Rusev(c) vs. John Cena
I'm fine with the build and how the match played out.
Winner and NEW United States Champion: John Cena

THE FACE VS. THE FUTURE: Randy Orton vs. Seth Rollins
The buildup and everything can be the same as it was. Plus that RKO spot was awesome!
Winner: Randy Orton

NO HOLDS BARRED: Dean Ambrose vs. Triple H
We all remember Seth Rollins turning on The Shield. We also remember how over Dean Ambrose was when he attacked Seth Rollins after his turn and how he was willing to do anything and everything to get his hands on him. People were losing their minds when it came to Dean Ambrose. Continue that true IDGAF attitude from Ambrose and have him go after Triple H for breaking up his brothers. Triple H is the reason why Seth Rollins turned anyways, so Ambrose wants to go after the brains behind the destruction of The Shield. This would start on the RAW after the Rumble, where Dean Ambrose would come across Triple H backstage and make fun of him for losing to Sting at the Rumble, telling him he got what he deserved. Have this be a straight out brawl, from fighting in the crowd to going through announce tables. This would be Match of the Night, and would truly set Ambrose up for a true main event scene, even though he falls short to the sledge hammer
Winner: Triple H

2-ON-3 HANDICAP MATCH: The Undertaker and Sting vs. The Wyatt Family
This is a match that could've essentially written itself. The Wyatt Family should've never randomly disbanded, first of all. Have The Undertaker come out on the RAW after the Fast Lane PPV, finally addressing his loss to Lesnar at WMXXX. When he starts talking about it, the lights go out for the Wyatt's to appear and beat him down. The following week, The Wyatt's talk about this being their yard now. Undertaker appears and enters the ring. When the Wyatt's surround him, the lights go out and when they come on, Sting is behind the Wyatt's with his baseball bat. The Undertaker and Sting clean house and stand tall. This would be Sting's first appearance since the Royal Rumble, where he defeated Triple H. This would truly be an iconic moment to not only see them in the same ring, but also teaming together at WrestleMania and raising their hands together after victory. Now, the following night on RAW, Sting would call out Undertaker and let him know the one reason he came to the WWE is to see which one of them is better. Sting sets the challenge for WM32 in Dallas. Undertaker accepts and there we go. We'd get Sting/Undertaker a year later.
Winners: Sting and The Undertaker

WWE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP: Brock Lesnar(c) vs. Daniel Bryan
This is a match that many wanted to see happen, including myself. Bryan would win the Rumble and we'd have a true David vs. Goliath. I'd have it start with Bryan actually getting the upper hand on Lesnar when the match started. He'd his use speed, the turnbuckles, and kicks to avoid Lesnar for the first bit of the match, completely enraging the beast. Lesnar would eventually catch Bryan in mid-air, and start beating him down. Suplexes, slaps, etc. He'd even hit an F-5 only for Bryan to kick out. Lesnar would set up Bryan for another F-5, but Bryan would actually land on his feet when he got swung around, and hit the running knee. But then....
Match result: No contest

MONEY IN THE BANK CASH IN
Seth Rollins comes out and hits Daniel Bryan with his briefcase and cashes in. He goes to curb stomp Lesnar when he's officially announced in the match, only for Lesnar to catch him and set up an F-5. By this time, Bryan has recovered, and hits Lesnar with another running knee. But before he can cover Lesnar, Rollins hits the curb stomp. 1-2-3.
Winner and NEW WWE World Heavyweight Champion: Seth Rollins

With this card, we really could've gotten Roman Reigns over as a baby face, Dean Ambrose to that next level, Seth Rollins still cashing in, Lesnar/Bryan, and finally get to see Undertaker/Sting in the ring together and set up their one on one match. This would hopefully prevent them booking Sting in his Night of Champions match that essentially ended his career.

Last edited by rko57 : 02-06-2017 at 11:08 AM.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 07:26 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

roipdh123 is looking to come up from OCW...roipdh123 is looking to come up from OCW...roipdh123 is looking to come up from OCW...roipdh123 is looking to come up from OCW...roipdh123 is looking to come up from OCW...

WrestleMania XXIX:
My Challenge: The Rock does not face Punk for the title at RR, but is in the Rumble.

Singles Match for the WWE Championship
Brock Lesnar def. Cm Punk (C).

Kickoff: 20 Man Battle Royal to determinate the No.1 Contender for the WWE Intercontinental Championship
Big E and The Big Show co-won the battle royal by last eliminating Jack Swagger.

Kickoff:Triple Threat Match for the WWE Intercontinental Championship
Big E def. Damien Sandow (C) and The Big Show.

1.Six Man Tag Team Match for both the WWE United States and WWE Tag Team Championships
The Shield def. The Miz (C) and The WorldUnion (Sheamus and Alberto Del Rio) (C)

2.Fatal 4 Way Match for the World Heavyweight Championship
RyBack (C) def. Mark Henry, Randy Orton and Cody Rhodes.

3.Money In The Bank Cash In for the World Heavyweight Championship
Dolph Ziggler def. RyBack (C).

4.Singles Match
Triple H def. Wade Barrett

5.Singles Match for the WWE Divas Championship
AJ Lee def. Kaitlyn (C).

6.Singles Match with Kane as the Special Guest Enforcer
The Undertaker def. Daniel Bryan

7.No Holds Barred Match
John Cena def. The Rock.

8.Ladder Match for the World Heavyweight Championship
Dolph Ziggler (C) def. Chris Jericho

9.Singles Match for the WWE Championship
Brock Lesnar (2013 Royal Rumble Winner) def. Cm Punk (C).
TNA - Hate 3: Dixie & Anderson & EY.
Old 02-07-2017, 11:41 AM

Cub McCallister is looking to come up from OCW...Cub McCallister is looking to come up from OCW...

I am back again, this time I want to rebook WM18, I felt this was a decent card tbh. I would not change a lot of things but some things needed changing, I would still keep the Rock & Hogan in the same match as well as Austin & Hall, I would add Nash/Kane to the card instead of Kane/Angle, I don't understand why Nash didn't compete unless he was injured or something.

My Card is:

Pre-show
1) Test, Big Bossman & Steven Richards Vs Rikishi, Val Venis & The Godfather.
Six Man Tag Team Match. I would add this to the pre-show instead, I have plans for the other guys later on in the show.

Main Card.
1) Edge (C) Vs Rob Van Dam.
Wwe Intercontinental Title Match. I feel Edge should have kept the title from Survivor Series to Wrestlemania & dropped it to RVD giving him his Mania moment. Next night on Raw you have Guerrero return and attack him.

2) Diamond Dallas Page (C) Vs William Regal.
Wwe European Title Match. I would have Regal go against DDP here for the title, stating that Page is disrespecting the title by not being a true European, I would have Page retain just to give him a Mania moment, have him drop it the next month at Backlash.

3) Maven (C) Vs. Goldust Vs Spike Dudley Vs Hurrican Helms Vs Al Snow Vs Raven.
Wwe Hardcore Title Six Pack Challenge Match. I would add four more guys to this match, give it a bit more time possibly 10/15 minutes or so and have either Maven or Raven win the match.

4) Kurt Angle Vs Mr Perfect.
Singles Match. I would of love to have seen this match take place at Mania with Angle getting a win.

5) Kane Vs Kevin Nash.
Singles Match. Again like above, I would love to see this take place at Mania, with Nash getting the win and giving Kane a Power bomb.

6) Booker T Vs The Big Show Vs X-Pac.
Triple Threat Match, Winners becomes a member of the NWO. Bit of a random one I know BUT it could be a fun match with Booker getting the win OR X-Pac getting the win, I don't have anything else for Booker unfortunately.

7)Stone Cold Steve Austin Vs Scott Hall.
Grudge Match. I would keep this the same, I enjoyed it.

8) The Undertaker Vs Ric Flair.
No Holds Barred Match. Stays the same.

9) Jazz Vs Trish Stratus Vs Lita.
Wwe Women's Title Triple Threat Match. I would keep this the same also except keep Jazz as the champ from Survivor Series to WM & finally put the belt on Stratus.

10) Spike & Tazz (C) Vs Billy and Chuck Vs The APA (Faarooq and Bradshaw) Vs The Dudley Boyz (Bubba Ray and D-Von) (with Stacy Keibler), Vs The Hardy Boyz (Matt and Jeff) Vs Lance Storm & Christian.
Wwe Tag Team Titles Battle Royal Match. I would keep the belts on Tazz & Spike till WM, then have them drop the titles to Billy & Chuck. It's a Battle Royal so what happens is when your partner is eliminated they can remain at ringside but when a whole team is eliminated they both must return. It comes down to Billy/Chuck Vs Matt/Jeff with the heels getting the win.

11) The Rock Vs Hollywood Hulk Hogan.
Past Vs Present Singles Match. Stays the same.

12) Triple HHH (C) (with Stephanie Mcmahon-Helmsley) Vs Chris Jericho.
Wwe Undisputed Title Match. I would reverse the roles here, I enjoyed Jericho as a Heel BUT I would keep him as a babyface and overcome the odds to win the Royal Rumble instead of HHH and win the title from HHH at Mania, HHH is the first undisputed champion and tears through the roster till Jericho wins the belt. I enjoyed HHH journey back to the wwe but he didn't suit being a face.

That's my card there are a lot of matches so I would probably bump one of them to the pre-show.
Old 02-07-2017, 11:00 PM

roipdh123 is looking to come up from OCW...roipdh123 is looking to come up from OCW...roipdh123 is looking to come up from OCW...roipdh123 is looking to come up from OCW...roipdh123 is looking to come up from OCW...

WrestleMania 25

Dark: 25 Women Miss WrestleMania Battle Royal
Beth Pheonix won by last eliminating Molly Holly and Mickie James.

Dark: Triple Threat Lumberjack Match for the ECW Championship
Jack Swagger (C) def. Finlay and Mark Henry.

1.Singles Match for the WWE Intercontinental Championship
Rey Mysterio def. Chris Jericho (C)

2.Money In The Bank Ladder Match
Cm Punk def. Christain & MVP & Kane & The Big Show & Shelton Benjamin & Kofi Kingston & "The" Brian Kendrick.

3.Open Challenge Match
? (Batista) def. Vladimir Kozlov.

4.Three on One Handicap Match
Ricky Steamboat, Roddy Piper and Jimmy Sunka def. John Bradshaw Layfield

5.Fatal 4 Way Tag Team Match to unify the WWE Tag Team and World Tag Team Titles into the Unified WWE Tag Team Championships
The Legacy def. The Colons (C), The Miz and John Morrison (C), Cryme Time.

6.Extreme Rules Match
Matt Hardy def. Jeff Hardy

7.Singles Match for the World Heavyweight Championship
John Cena def. Edge (C).

8.Hell In A Cell Match for the WWE Championship
Randy Orton def. Triple H (C).

9.Singles Match
The Undertaker def. Shawn Michales
Old 02-07-2017, 11:41 PM

WrestleMania XXVIII:

Pre-Show: Triple Threat Match for the WWE Tag Team Championship
Primo and Epico (C) def. International Airstrike and The Usos.

Pre-Show: Six Man Tag Team Match
Santino Marrela, Booker T and The Great Khali def. David Otunga, Drew Mclntyre and Ezekiel Jackson.

1.Singles Match for the WWE Intercontinental Championship
The Big Show def. Cody Rhodes (C).

2.Six Man Ladder Match for the WWE United States Championship
Zack Ryder (C) def. Kofi Kingston, The Miz, Alex Riley, R Truth and Kane.

3.Singles Match for Vickie Guerrero's Managerial Services
Dolph Ziggler def. Jack Swagger

4.Last Man Standing Match for Full Control over both RAW and SmackDown
Mark Henry (representing John Laurinaitis) def. Randy Orton (representing Teddy Long).

5.Singles Match for the World Heavyweight Championship
Sheamus def. Daniel Bryan (C).

6.Singles Match for the WWE Divas Championship with Kelly Kelly as the Special Guest Referee
Natalya def. Beth Pheonix (C).

7.Hell In A Cell Match with Shawn Michales as the Special Guest Referee
The Undertaker def. Triple H

8.No Holds Barred Match for the WWE Championship
Cm Punk (C) def. Chris Jericho

9.Singles Match
The Rock def. John Cena
Old 02-08-2017, 04:59 AM

WrestleMania 23:

Dark: Fatal 4 Way Lumberjack Match for the WWE Cruiserweight Championship
Chavo Guerrero (C) def. Gregory Helmes, Brian Kendrick and Paul London.

1.Money In The Bank Ladder Match
Mr. Kennedy def. King Booker & Finlay & Kane & Elijah Burke & Sabu & Chris Masters & William Regal.

2.Tag Team Match for the World Tag Team Championships
The Hardy Boys def. The World's Greatest Tag Team (C).

3.Singles Match for the WWE United States Championship
MVP def. Chris Benoit (C).

4.Lumberjill Match for the WWE Women's Championship
Melina (C) def. Mickie James

5.Hardcore Match for the ECW Championship
Cm Punk (C) def. Rob Van Dam.

6.Singles Match
Edge def. Shawn Michales

7.Tag Team Match for the WWE Tag Team Championship
Ric Flair and Carlito def. MNM (C).

8.Hair vs Hair "Battle of the Billionaires" with Stone Cold Steve Austin as the Special Guest Referee
Bobby Lashley def. Umaga

9.Singles Match for the World Heavyweight Championship
The Undertaker def. Batista (C)
Same. The match deserved to be the main event. Only difference is that at No Way Out, Batista succesfullt defends the title inside the Cage against both Chris Benoit and MVP. Meanwhile, The Undertaker will defeat Mr. Kennedy in a Buried Alive Match to cap off their feud.

10.Singles Match for the WWE Championship
Randy Orton (C) def. John Cena.
Orton wins a triple threat match with Edge and Cena at the Royal Rumble to win the title. Cena says he deserves a rematch, but he is put in a triple threat with Edge and HBK for the No.1 Contender spot. Cena wins. At No Way Out, there is a Tag Team Steel Cage Match for the world tag titles where, Rated-RKO lose their belts to the team of John Cena and Shawn Michales.On the next Raw episode, they cost Michales and Cena the titles to The WGTT.

Last edited by roipdh123 : 02-08-2017 at 05:02 AM.
Old 02-08-2017, 09:08 AM

WrestleMania XX:

1.Singles Match for the WWE United States Championship
John Cena def. The Big Show (C)
Same.

2.Tag Team Match for the World Tag Team Championship
Ric Flair and Batista def. Rob Van Dam and Booker T (C).
Have it 2 on 2. Evolution's rematch. They win clean, with Batista pinning RVD.

3.APA Bar Room Brawl
John Bradshaw Layfield def. Farrouq
Have a real feud between the new JBL and Farrouq. JBL wins clean, Faroouq retires.

4.Singles Match for the WWE Women's Championship
Lita def. Trish Stratus (C).
It needed to happen!!

5.Twenty Man WrestleMania Battle Royal with the Winner getting a Future WWE or World Heavyweight Championship Shot
Shelton Benjamin won by last eliminating Mark Henry.
Shelton was pushed after WM, so I'll give him this moment. He turns on Charlie Hass at the end of the match eliminates him, and then eliminates Henry to win.

6.Buried Alive Match
The Undertaker def. Kane
Same story. Taker costs Kane his WHC upon his return. The match is Buried Alive and it's tied into the storyline. Streak lives.

7.Hardcore Match for the WWE Intercontinental Championship
Randy Orton (C) def. Mick Foley.
Their match from Backlash happening a month earlier.

8.Singles Match
Christian def. Chris Jericho
Same.

9.Loser Must Leave WWE Match
Kurt Angle def. Bill Goldberg
For starters Goldberg is on SmackDown in my viewing. He wins the WWE Title from Lesnar at Summer Slam, and drops it back to him at Survivor Series inside Hell In A Cell. Basically he and Angle never faced off. Goldberg attacks Angle after a WWE Title match with Lesnar at the Royal Rumble. Angle vs Bill is signed to a Loser Must Leave match. Angle wins clean, sending off Goldberg.

10.No Holds Barred Match
Triple H def. The Rock
It looked to be the match they were building towards. The NHB stipulation allows all Evolution members and Foley & RVD & Booker T to interefere. HHH wins by hitting Rock with a sledghammer in the middle of the chaos, behind the referee's back.

11.Singles Match for the WWE Championship with Stone Cold Steve Austin as the Special Guest Referee
Eddie Guerrero (C) def. Brock Lesnar.
A simple rematch from No Way Out. Guerrero retains clean. Austin stunners Lesnar, good bye Lesnar.

12.Singles Match for the World Heavyweight Championship
Chris Benoit def. Shawn Michales (C).
Kane wins the title from GOD at Summer Slam. He holds it until the Royal Rumble where he loses it against both Triple H and Shawn Michales in a Triple Threat (to Michales) as a result of a distraction from Taker. Benoit wins the Rumble. Benoit makes HBK submit to win.
Old 02-08-2017, 09:43 AM
I know my name/avi/sig don't match.

The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...

WrestleMania 32, despite all the injuries I think there's a few things they could've done to make this a lot better than it ended up being.

Keep the pre-show as is.

1. The New Day def. The League of Nations to retain the WWE Tag Team Championships

This would mean that the post match stuff with Stone Cold, HBK and Foley doesn't happen. I thought it was a big mistake to not have New Day defend the titles even though originally they were supposed to, then somehow the match became non-title. It's obvious why they did it but The League of Nations winning did absolutely NOTHING for them and was a waste.

2. Sami Zayn def. Kevin Owens (c) to become the Intercontinental Champion

Yes, Zack Ryder doesn't get his WrestleMania moment, I know I'm cruel but there was no need for a ladder match that year. They had a clear IC title feud right in front of them but opted for a ladder match because, "Hey we did it last year, let's make it tradition!"

3. Baron Corbin wins the Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal

Nothing about this changes.

4. AJ Styles def. Chris Jericho

Because this is how it should have been.

5. Sasha Banks def. Charlotte (c) and Becky Lynch to win the WWE Women's Championship.

This would've ended Charlotte's PPV streak quite early but a lot of people thought they should've gone with this, and I agree.

6. Bray Wyatt def. Brock Lesnar

I'm not sure why this ended up not happening, did Bray get hurt? Or did they just change plans because of all the injuries?... Nonetheless this would've been better than the Ambrose/Lesnar match we got (almost anything would've been), it doesn't have to be a clean victory, it shouldn't be a clean victory but a victory nonetheless.

7. Throw in The Rock's annual useless promo here. Maybe throw in Cena and the other legends as well BUT THIS TIME HE DOESN'T BURY THE WYATTS!!

8. Roman Reigns def. Triple H (c) and Dean Ambrose to win the WWE World Heavyweight Championship

Yup, a triple threat... and also... not the main event. Ambrose was white hot at this time and the match with Lesnar at Mania and the subsequent pretty bad feud with Jericho had him spiraling downwards for a bit until he won Money in the Bank. He was in the title picture right up until Mania so it's not like this spot is necessarily "out of his league". Also, Triple H vs. Reigns was pretty awful AND WAY WAY TOOOO LONG but Ambrose has great chemistry with both men so hopefully his inclusion could turn it into a pretty good match.

9. The Undertaker def. Shane McMahon inside Hell in a Cell

How was this not the main event? I know they wanted Reigns to have his big WrestleMania moment but it just doesn't work logically. Say Shane won and Triple H was no longer in control of RAW, now you expect him to go out and have a World Championship match? NO! Of course Shane didn't win so it became a non-issue but if you want your product to feel real, you don't have a company altering stipulation that effects someone in a later match greatly go on first, there's no sense behind that. Also cut this match down by at least 7-10 minutes.

Last edited by The Life Of Pablo Ren : 02-08-2017 at 09:47 AM.
Old 02-09-2017, 10:21 AM

Cub McCallister is looking to come up from OCW...Cub McCallister is looking to come up from OCW...

I can't stop thinking about past Wrestlemania's that needed to be rebooked, as they either didn't live up to the hype or just didn't deliver. I'm looking at WM 15 here, I would have kept the main event the same but changed most of the undercard as I felt it did not deliver, most of them were changed 2 weeks in advance and the tag title match only last like 4 minutes which was a complete waste. Going into Mania you had Billy Gunn as IC champ and Road Dogg as Hardcore champ then all of a sudden they swapped roles which is fine BUT I would have added them to the tag title match, my rebooked version would be. I felt that during this time it should have been a huge show, they had such a packed roster tbh.

Pre-Show
1) Jacqueline (with Terri Runnels) Vs Ivory.
Singles Match. Stays the same.

2) Battle Royal Match to determine #1 contenders to the WWF Tag Team Titles.
I would keep this the same except have it as whoever wins the match both members of the same team get a shot at the titles the next night on Raw. I would have Animal & Hawk as the survivors eliminating Bradshaw to win the match.

Main Card.
1) Big Bossman (C) Vs Hardcore Holly Vs Al Snow
Wwf Hardcore Title Triple Threat Match. This is a nice opener for the PPV, I would keep the title on Bossman here without dropping it to anyone on the way to Mania. I took out Billy Gunn and put Bossman in there instead, everything goes smoothly until Mideon comes through the crowd causing a distraction and Hardcore Holly is able to pick up the victory without Bossman being pinned.

2) Owen Hart and Jeff Jarrett (C) (with Debra) Vs The New Age Outlaws (Road Dogg & Billy Gunn) Vs Edge & Christian Vs The Hardy Boys (Jeff & Matt).
Wwf Tag Team Title Four Corner Elimination Match. I think this match would have gone down well tbh, you have two up and coming tag teams as well as an established tag team, The Hardys are eliminated first by Edge & Christian then Edge is eliminated by the NAO leaving it down to two teams, finally Hart scores the victory and retain the titles, the champs drop the titles at the next ppv to Kane & X-Pac.

3) Mankind Vs Vince McMahon.
Street Fight Singles Match to become Special guest referee in the main event. I would have this match take place with Mankind getting the upper hand and gets the victory then Paul Wight makes his long awaited debut coming through the crowd attacking Mankind hitting him with not one but two choke slams through a table and chairs, sending Mankind to the hospital and McMahon takes his place in the main event match.

4) Val Venis (C) Vs Goldust (with The Blue Meanie & Ryan Shamrock) Vs The Godfather Vs Test.
Wwf Intercontinental Title Fatal Four Way Elimination Match. I would have Venis keep the title from Valentines Day Massacre up till WM dropping the title to Godfather giving him a WM moment in front of the Philadelphia crowd, its an elimination match as Test is eliminated first then Goldust is eliminated due to miscommunication from Ryan Shamrock, finally Godfather gets the win and the title.

5) Kane (with Chyna) Vs Triple HHH.
Singles Match. Stays the same I enjoyed the match and the outcome.

6) Wwf Women's Title Battle Royal Match.
I would have this on the card with Sable eliminating Tori last with help from Nicole Bass to win the match.

7) Shane McMahon (C) (with Test) Vs X-Pac.
Wwf European Title Match. I would keep this the same also with the same outcome.

8) The Undertaker (with Paul Bearer) Vs Ken Shamrock.
Hell in a Cell Match. I would replace Bossman with Shamrock, I feel this match would have delivered much better with Shamrock being a former cage fighter, he puts up a valiant effort only to lose to not one but two choke slams.

9) The Rock (C) Vs Stone Cold Steve Austin.
Wwf Title Match with Vince McMahon as Special Guest Referee. The main event stays the same and I would still have Michael's come out with another ref, half way through the match, I would have Vince come back out to count the pinfall only for Mankind to come back out take out McMahon and count the final pinfall on The Rock, giving Austin the win and setting up a Triple Threat match for next month's Backlash.

Afterwards, I would have Big Show go through the majority of the roster being built as a human wrecking ball. I would have the corporation turn on Rock just like they did after Backlash. I would have Billy Gunn take on HHH at Backlash, I think Gunn would hold his own as a singles guy with Kane & X-Pac will take the titles off Jarrett & Hart at Backlash.
Old 02-09-2017, 10:52 AM
WWE Diva's Champion

HBKperfect23 is looking to come up from OCW...HBKperfect23 is looking to come up from OCW...HBKperfect23 is looking to come up from OCW...HBKperfect23 is looking to come up from OCW...HBKperfect23 is looking to come up from OCW...HBKperfect23 is looking to come up from OCW...

Wrestlemania XV
Heat: I'll keep the battle royal. That was a cool concept. Matt and Jeff hardy win the battle royal

PPV:
Tag Titles: Owen and Jeff (c) vs The Hardyz
Hardyz were still months away from their push. At least we have an actual tag team challenging for the titles. This would be a pretty good match. Jeff/Owen keep the titles

Val Venis vs Goldust

Hardcore title: Al Snow (c) vs Roadogg
Snow keeps the title. This match makes more sense then randomly switching the outlaws into each other's feuds.

Hardcore Holly vs Big Bossman

Intercontinental Title: Ken Shamrock (c) vs Billy Gunn. They had a decent feud going, I thought they worked well together. Gunn takes the title

Big Show vs Kane big man match For the show

Sable vs Tori everything stays the same

European Championship Triple H (c) vs X-Pac. The blow off to DX breaking up. Triple H keeps the belt with interference from Chyna. X Pac takes the belt next month.

Hell in a Cell: Undertaker vs Mankind. Great feud that never got a mania match. The Original match was great but was really only 2 spots. I think could have been a decent match here.

The Rock (c) vs Steve Austin. Everything is the same. McMahon announces during the show he's the ref. Michaels comes out with his own ref. Same finish.

Last edited by HBKperfect23 : 02-09-2017 at 10:57 AM.