WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Championship Wrestling > WZCW.com
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-19-2017, 08:50 PM
Godfather of Integrity
WWE Women's Champion

Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Send a message via Skype™ to Da Prophet

Constantine is probably the big one on one match I'd like to have on pay-per-view at some point. Cooper vs. Constantine has happened in a bunch of tag matches over the last half of the year due to Cooper and Keaton vs. Vis Imperium but we have managed to avoid facing each other in a singles match. I think it would make for a good story considering you can go back to Cooper beating KO/Constantine on the same night, the alliance that was The Empire, the C&K/VI feud, Keaton joining VI and whatever follows on from that. Cooper vs. Constantine has a lot of background for a great story and is something I'd like to do in the future.

And Titus even though everybody wants to feud with him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chael Sonnen
Where is your White Knight now?
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2017, 03:47 PM
Straight outta Compton it's the
NWA Champion

Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...

I am ill today, prewarn:

Dave also did my sig.

Last edited by Lee : 01-20-2017 at 03:50 PM.
Old 01-20-2017, 03:54 PM
Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
ECW TV Champion

Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Rainbow Yaz

Do you remember back when WWE had The World in New York and one year Big Show was left off the Wrestlemania card so he could do a meet and greet? I could see that happening to Mikey one year.

This year, without giving too much away, Mikey is searching for someone, anyone, to fill the void in his life. Due to the busy schedule that comes with being World Champ this time of year, he can't do much to fix that.
Old 01-20-2017, 05:07 PM
Alternative Fact Checker
ROH Pure Champion

Spidey 2 Tidy is a Television Champion...Spidey 2 Tidy is a Television Champion...Spidey 2 Tidy is a Television Champion...Spidey 2 Tidy is a Television Champion...Spidey 2 Tidy is a Television Champion...Spidey 2 Tidy is a Television Champion...Spidey 2 Tidy is a Television Champion...Spidey 2 Tidy is a Television Champion...Spidey 2 Tidy is a Television Champion...Spidey 2 Tidy is a Television Champion...Spidey 2 Tidy is a Television Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Spidey 2 Tidy

Plz more. Don't stahp.

Batti Otaku would spend time with catering, eat all the sweets and climb the walls. If there are other superstars, she'd wanna befriend them, and together they can do everything but train for their upcoming matches.
Old 01-20-2017, 05:46 PM
The Premier Provider

K Web V3 worked a dark match on ECW recently...K Web V3 worked a dark match on ECW recently...K Web V3 worked a dark match on ECW recently...K Web V3 worked a dark match on ECW recently...K Web V3 worked a dark match on ECW recently...K Web V3 worked a dark match on ECW recently...K Web V3 worked a dark match on ECW recently...K Web V3 worked a dark match on ECW recently...K Web V3 worked a dark match on ECW recently...K Web V3 worked a dark match on ECW recently...K Web V3 worked a dark match on ECW recently...

I think Logan would let Hayden go find someone like Batti to keep him occupied while Logan starts preparing for his match. Hayden would be beyond amazed by Batti in person lol
Old 01-20-2017, 06:09 PM
Is A Sexual Wank Pheasant
WCW TV Champion

Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank N Steins_Gate

Not sure how I can answer that without giving away my entire RP.

Let's just say Tony will be dealing with some deep shit while at the same time trying to keep his head focused on the daunting task of beating Vis Imperium.

Once I post my RP I hope that makes more sense

Last edited by Frank N Steins_Gate : 01-20-2017 at 06:28 PM.
Old 01-20-2017, 06:26 PM
Remarkable Mark Keaton
WWF Hardcore Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting some looks on Smackdown...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting some looks on Smackdown...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting some looks on Smackdown...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting some looks on Smackdown...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting some looks on Smackdown...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting some looks on Smackdown...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting some looks on Smackdown...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting some looks on Smackdown...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting some looks on Smackdown...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting some looks on Smackdown...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Mark Keaton would have one foot resting on a secure rock jutting out of the side of a grassy hill. He'd be leaning on this rock, ever so slightly as he stared at the sunset in the distance, the orange glow reflecting in his eyes. The wind would move his blonde hair around and his cape would flap behind him. He'd raise his heroic chin for a moment and nod at nature....

...nah. He'd most likely throw a wild 80s party and rock out.
Old 01-20-2017, 06:27 PM
Is A Sexual Wank Pheasant
WCW TV Champion

Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank N Steins_Gate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Deliverer of Mail View Post
Mark Keaton would have one foot resting on a secure rock jutting out of the side of a grassy hill. He'd be leaning on this rock, ever so slightly as he stared at the sunset in the distance, the orange glow reflecting in his eyes. The wind would move his blonde hair around and his cape would flap behind him. He'd raise his heroic chin for a moment and nod at nature....
Okay Fabio
Old 01-20-2017, 06:31 PM
Natural 20 G-Mod
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Dagger Dias is an ECW Champion...Dagger Dias is an ECW Champion...Dagger Dias is an ECW Champion...Dagger Dias is an ECW Champion...Dagger Dias is an ECW Champion...Dagger Dias is an ECW Champion...Dagger Dias is an ECW Champion...Dagger Dias is an ECW Champion...Dagger Dias is an ECW Champion...Dagger Dias is an ECW Champion...Dagger Dias is an ECW Champion...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias

I answered that in part of my RP, so.... No spoilers.

"And that's the bottom line, because DAGGER DIAS said so!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernkastel View Post
Dagger is the John Cena of this site.
Old 01-20-2017, 06:43 PM
Godfather of Integrity
WWE Women's Champion

Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Send a message via Skype™ to Da Prophet

Cooper would be listening to his Grammy Award winning albums while relaxing at his house. Veterans keep it simple.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chael Sonnen
Where is your White Knight now?