WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Championship Wrestling > WZCW.com
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-19-2017, 12:25 PM
It's A Dead Man's Party
ROH Pure Champion

Spidey 2 Tidy is a Television Champion...Spidey 2 Tidy is a Television Champion...Spidey 2 Tidy is a Television Champion...Spidey 2 Tidy is a Television Champion...Spidey 2 Tidy is a Television Champion...Spidey 2 Tidy is a Television Champion...Spidey 2 Tidy is a Television Champion...Spidey 2 Tidy is a Television Champion...Spidey 2 Tidy is a Television Champion...Spidey 2 Tidy is a Television Champion...Spidey 2 Tidy is a Television Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Spidey 2 Tidy

Q#1: I usually put off my writing for Batti until deadline time. With Ramparte/Cerberus, I'd plan my RPs weeks in advance, but I wanted to be slightly more random with the newer character, because I feel that's the way she should be written. Ideas come to me as I type them out. My writing ritual consists of listening to music that reminds me of the character. With Batti, it's K-Pop, 80's synthwave, and various meme music. I'll also have a cup of coffee or tea as I type.

Q#2: I really want to see Batti fight every straight-laced wrestler on the roster. Guys like Garth Black, Tyrone Blades, and Abel Hunnicut would be perfect for me. I love seeing polarity in the fed.

Spidey asks: "Why are all of your British accents so sexy?" Like Doc, Prophet, and now you. Ya make me question my sexuality. Plz stop.

Last edited by Spidey 2 Tidy : 01-19-2017 at 12:49 PM.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2017, 12:29 PM
#stopthestonerstigma
WCW TV Champion

Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank N Steins_Gate

Prophet has an Australian Accent.
Old 01-19-2017, 12:32 PM
It's A Dead Man's Party
ROH Pure Champion

Spidey 2 Tidy is a Television Champion...Spidey 2 Tidy is a Television Champion...Spidey 2 Tidy is a Television Champion...Spidey 2 Tidy is a Television Champion...Spidey 2 Tidy is a Television Champion...Spidey 2 Tidy is a Television Champion...Spidey 2 Tidy is a Television Champion...Spidey 2 Tidy is a Television Champion...Spidey 2 Tidy is a Television Champion...Spidey 2 Tidy is a Television Champion...Spidey 2 Tidy is a Television Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Spidey 2 Tidy

As a blue-blooded American, they're all English sounding and therefore sexy.

Fuck right off, Milenko.
Old 01-19-2017, 12:33 PM
#stopthestonerstigma
WCW TV Champion

Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank N Steins_Gate

Love you too Spidey
Old 01-19-2017, 12:34 PM
Humming The Bassline
WCW TV Champion

Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...

This is sort of difficult as all the veterans I've pretty much faced. Abel Hunnicutt springs to mind for me as an opponent at some point would be fun.

I think this question would be better suited of who would I like to feud with instead of just a single match. Though we go so far back, Titus and myself have truly never had a one on one feud. The Dark Alliance (Vengeance and Ty) were feuding with Titus and Showtime simultaneously but it was more Titus/Vengeance and Ty/Showtime than anything. We also had a one on one match to qualify for the first Hell in a Cell, and Titus was part of Team WZCW vs. Apostle of Chaos though again, wasn't a direct feud. So my answer has to be Titus at this point, and the fact we haven't is pretty astounding. Titus was such a classic face and Ty was always the ultimate heel it was a dream feud but never came to be. I know titles are to be kept out but the first Eurasian Champion and longest reigning World Champ vs the longest reigning Eurasian Champion, it's a dream match up.

Two Hall of Famers that have avoided one another for the longest time, it's gotta go down at some point, though with us both being extremely heel it's gonna take a face turn and I don't see either of us doing that at the moment. Titus is just too good with his gimmick right now to fall back to being a face again.
Old 01-19-2017, 12:35 PM
WZCW's EurAsian champion (Still)
World Heavyweight Champion

Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...

My answer is Matt Tastic and that's why I pushed to face him on the megashow.

Both of us have intertwined over the the years. He pushes me. I push him.
Dave also did my sig.
Old 01-19-2017, 02:10 PM
Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
ECW TV Champion

Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Rainbow Yaz

This is a tough question. Aside from the weird anomaly that was not managing to face Cooper over five years, I've faced pretty much everyone that has been around for a hot minute. I've been fortunate to get a W in some form over all of them as well. There really isn't someone who I need to gain revenge over or set the score straight with. Ty did CB my television back in the day, I will never forgive him for that, so I'll never turn that match down.

If I had to pick, I'd say I'd like a match against Austin Reynolds with a proper build to it. Yeah I just beat Reynolds a couple shows back, but it could have been much bigger than just a throw away 1v1. We could have talked up our TLC match at KC 4, which was a huge factor in the neck issues that forced Reynolds to the sidelines. We could have talked about how Mikey pulled Ricky Runn away from Reynolds and helped set up the short lived Reynolds vs. Runn feud. There is some history there that we glossed over last go round.
Old 01-19-2017, 03:10 PM
Funny Bone of a Geriatric
Mr. Money in the Bank

Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...

Celeste Crimson was that dream opponent, and it's happening.

Whilst Eve Taylor vs. Titus Avison is probably the next "dream" match, fighting over who's the better longest reigning mid-card champ, I have to agree with Ty: I think I'd like to see Titus Avison vs. Tyrone Blades more than anything else. Two Hall of Fame guys who've never really had a proper one-on-one feud, and both men are the only two people who've held a championship for an entire fed cycle. Tyrone Blades went from Unscripted to Unscripted as champ, and Titus Avison went from Kingdom Come to Kingdom Come as champ. The only problem is that both men are heels, and I don't really see either man switching alignment. A dream match between two heels would be a test for creative.
Old 01-19-2017, 04:17 PM
Natural 20 G-Mod
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias

Titus was one of my two biggest dream matches and it's happening this Kingdom Come. The other dream feud is Ty. Batti would also be fun to run an angle with whether it's as opponents or an alliance.

"And that's the bottom line, because DAGGER DIAS said so!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernkastel View Post
Dagger is the John Cena of this site.
Old 01-19-2017, 08:03 PM
Remarkable Mark Keaton
WWF Hardcore Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting some looks on Smackdown...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting some looks on Smackdown...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting some looks on Smackdown...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting some looks on Smackdown...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting some looks on Smackdown...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting some looks on Smackdown...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting some looks on Smackdown...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting some looks on Smackdown...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting some looks on Smackdown...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting some looks on Smackdown...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I have to pick Cooper, seeing how there was a slow burn towards it that took an awesome turn..... Kingdom Come VIII could've been much different.

Quote:
Originally Posted by enviousdominous
Jinder needs to rip someone's heart out while saying "KA-LI-MA!"