WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Championship Wrestling > WZCW.com
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-18-2017, 05:04 PM
WZCW's EurAsian champion (Still)
World Heavyweight Champion

Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...
Default Lee asks you

Dave also did my sig.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2017, 05:21 PM
#stopthestonerstigma
WCW TV Champion

Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank N Steins_Gate

I said it to Spidey not to long ago that i like to plan for a full cycle at a time so i can build to a big reveal.

This RP I've had outlined for months so i had to change it a bit when i found myself in a tag team i had to tweak it a small bit and make sure it works with Kapu's.

It's coming along nicely. I like to put on the Network to drown out everyone so i should be done tomorrow.
Old 01-18-2017, 06:08 PM
Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
ECW TV Champion

Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Rainbow Yaz

I'm in the same position I've been in every time I've held a title; How the hell do I make such a loser like Mikey look good with gold around his waist? I've bounced ideas off multiple people, and nothing seems to stick. I'm gonna have to pull something big out of my ass to pull off this win. I don't want to compare Mikey to Steve Austin, because they are literally nothing alike, but Austin has said multiple times he hated having long title reigns because he felt his character worked better as the hunter as opposed to the hunted. I feel that way. Mikey isn't supposed to be a super successful character. Retaining the title on the biggest stage we have seems like it wouldn't fit the narrative I've spent five years crafting.

Usually when I write I piece together a couple of ideas I have about the current round, listen to a little music for part of it, and post it. I try not to spend too much time thinking ahead or planning because I tend to second guess myself and I'm already an anxiety riddled panda on my best days. I don't need to be thinking too hard about how I could screw up my RPs.
Old 01-18-2017, 06:33 PM
Godfather of Integrity
WWE Women's Champion

Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Send a message via Skype™ to Da Prophet

My RP is finished. Had a few days earlier in the week where I had nothing on so I was about to write it and play around with a few things to see if any of them worked. I've shifted stuff in and out of the RP but at the moment I'm really happy with what I've got. Had a lot to work into the RP with the angle being so complex and then my own little storylines from my RPs and the connection between Cooper/Keaton. Sent it to Jeff and he was happy with what I've got. I've held plenty of titles and won a bunch of big matches but I've never wanted to win more than I do right now.

When I first started RPing I would have wrestling on in the background but these days it's music or nothing at all.
Old 01-18-2017, 06:34 PM
Remarkable Mark Keaton
WWF Hardcore Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting some looks on Smackdown...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting some looks on Smackdown...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting some looks on Smackdown...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting some looks on Smackdown...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting some looks on Smackdown...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting some looks on Smackdown...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting some looks on Smackdown...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting some looks on Smackdown...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting some looks on Smackdown...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting some looks on Smackdown...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting some looks on Smackdown...

This is my first KC and I'm super amped to get started on my RP. I have a setting all thought out, filling in the center is going to be the fun part. Being in a tag team, the fun part is the rap some ideas off of each other, I've been fortunate to have Cooper as my first partner and now Constantine. It's challenging to figure out what makes Constantine and Keaton tick, the story has begun....when it ends, who knows? Like Cooper and Keaton, it may last the entire second season and I really hope it does.

Long live VI.

Quote:
Originally Posted by enviousdominous
Jinder needs to rip someone's heart out while saying "KA-LI-MA!"
Old 01-18-2017, 08:17 PM
Humming The Bassline
WCW TV Champion

Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...

So I have half my RP wrote, the most important part in my eyes that furthers my storyline along in a big way. I know I already have one part I need to change because it may have crossed a line, mostly based off a past reaction even though it's something full blown in kayfabe history of the fed for a certain character. Otherwise once I get back from my trip this weekend I'm going to sit down and hammer out the other half even though I prefer writing it out all at once, I feel like a clean break between the two halves will work best and a chance to refresh over what I've done already. Ever since I lost my second title run on a cash in that I knew was coming and could not do a damn thing about it since Theo had this thing in his head forever to do to win the title, I feel like I got a bit cheated out of that reign, so I'm hell bent on getting that third title win and righting that wrong. Either way I know Tasty is an incredible writer so I need to bring my absolute best so I get that opportunity.

Otherwise I'm always listening to music. I incorporate specific types of music with what emotion I want to elicit from my RP. So if it's sad, cue the Hulk walking off music, if it's violent, I find the thrashiest, heaviest, most hell raising metal I can possibly find or possibly some grimey hip hop, and if it's a feel good piece, I'll throw some party music on.
Old 01-18-2017, 09:16 PM
Natural 20 G-Mod
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias

I always try to have something planned. An outline, a list of notes/ideas for the cycle. When I sit down to actually write the thing I usually have a Nightwish playlist (containing the instrumental versions of their last 3 albums as well as the solo album by Nightwish's Tuomas Holopainen) playing in the background.

Most of my RP for this round is done at this point. Still have polishing to do.

"And that's the bottom line, because DAGGER DIAS said so!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernkastel View Post
Dagger is the John Cena of this site.
Old 01-18-2017, 09:17 PM
Funny Bone of a Geriatric
Mr. Money in the Bank

Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...

I've discussed plans with Yaz early on in the cycle, considering Eve Taylor & Mikey Stormrage became a thing. Normally, I just do whatever I like, but this cycle I've followed a strict regiment on what I need to do. Feels weird, man; however, RP writing is the same as always. I envision what happens in my head before I go to sleep, and when I'm alone in the house, I pace around the entire home cutting a promo. I do it in the mirror. I do it in the shower. I sometimes record it and listen to myself... I once filmed myself doing facial reactions to understand how I could translate what Eve should feel into writing! When I feel like I've removed all the useless shit, I then take an hour or two to write it whenever I feel comfortable, and I listen to music to distract me from everything, and get me in the mood (I usually create a playlist).

Right now, I'm in the "talking to myself" stage. I know exactly what my RP will focus on, but I'm still trying to figure out how to create an RP that addresses what I've alluded to, and what I need to write so my character is prepped for the future, but also take a major focus on Celeste Crimson, and why this match is so important. It's going to be a massive juggle of priorities.
Old 01-19-2017, 11:38 AM
WZCW's EurAsian champion (Still)
World Heavyweight Champion

Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...

Dave also did my sig.
Old 01-19-2017, 12:24 PM
#stopthestonerstigma
WCW TV Champion

Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank N Steins_Gate

I would love to face Keaton 1-on-1.

I like Jeff and it would just be fun RPing against him. I think we could put out some good RPs that could swing the match either way.