WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Championship Wrestling > WZCW.com
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-13-2017, 06:26 PM
Join WZCW today!
World Heavyweight Champion

Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

That's the Forgotten Powers.
Old 01-13-2017, 09:39 PM
Funny Bone of a Geriatric
Mr. Money in the Bank

Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...

I had to stop at the eight minute mark because I was disagreeing with a lot of the points being made. Some of these points felt more like ramblings, and you came off as very subjective.
Old 01-13-2017, 09:50 PM
Godfather of Integrity
WWE Women's Champion

Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Send a message via Skype™ to Da Prophet

Quote:
Originally Posted by FalKonius Fordly View Post
I had to stop at the eight minute mark because I was disagreeing with a lot of the points being made. Some of these points felt more like ramblings, and you came off as very subjective.
Of course it's subjective. You can decode communication to fit whatever need you have for it. I'm sure somebody could take the information I had and end up at the conclusion of RRR being in the top 10, perhaps even top 5. I totally get that. It's all my opinion and people are free to disagree, no problem with that all. Like go for it, mate. I stand by everything said at the end of the day. When I was putting this together and sending the test version to people it was clear it was never going to be 100% agreed with. It's a list and whenever you try and rank something you're going to get push back since people value different things. All good.

Would love to know what you disagreed with though in the first eight minutes. That'd be interesting to deal with on episode two next weekish.

Edit: This was always going to be more of an opinion show in contrast to Dave's which is a lot more informative.

Last edited by Da Prophet : 01-13-2017 at 09:59 PM.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2017, 10:31 PM
Remarkable Mark Keaton
WWF Hardcore Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting some looks on Smackdown...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting some looks on Smackdown...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting some looks on Smackdown...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting some looks on Smackdown...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting some looks on Smackdown...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting some looks on Smackdown...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting some looks on Smackdown...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting some looks on Smackdown...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting some looks on Smackdown...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting some looks on Smackdown...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Good podcast Prophet, always interested to hear some good ol WZCW history. Prophet also helped build and straighten the Remarkable Mark Keaton character with boatloads of tips and his usage of the character really helped see different angles I could go with him. I've been absolutely spoiled getting a vet tag team partner in my first season then right into another vet tag team partner in Constantine.

Long live VI.

Quote:
Originally Posted by enviousdominous
Jinder needs to rip someone's heart out while saying "KA-LI-MA!"
Old 01-13-2017, 10:35 PM
Remarkable Mark Keaton
WWF Hardcore Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting some looks on Smackdown...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting some looks on Smackdown...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting some looks on Smackdown...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting some looks on Smackdown...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting some looks on Smackdown...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting some looks on Smackdown...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting some looks on Smackdown...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting some looks on Smackdown...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting some looks on Smackdown...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting some looks on Smackdown...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I think a good idea for your next Podcast could be.....

Top ten storylines in WZCW history

Quote:
Originally Posted by enviousdominous
Jinder needs to rip someone's heart out while saying "KA-LI-MA!"
Old 01-14-2017, 01:16 AM
Join WZCW today!
World Heavyweight Champion

Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

It'd be a decent prospect of your idea focused more on the top 10 or 5 of something. It was very subjective but sometimes that just as welcome as objective ones. I like to hear people who speak passionately about the Fed and that was definitely you. If you did go with Jeff's idea, you could call it The Rundown. Or even make it part of your podcast.
Old 01-14-2017, 04:06 PM
Mr. Money in the Bank

Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Prophet View Post
Would love to know what you disagreed with though in the first eight minutes. That'd be interesting to deal with on episode two next weekish.
Disclaimer: I have no problems with people making their own lists. You have opinions, and if you can back-up your opinions with strong support, then I'll validate your list. I still may not agree, but that's the nature of a Top whatever list.

You begin your podcast with the top spot. That's reserved for the end of your podcast, not the beginning. Always start from the bottom, and work your way up, to build up whatever holds the top spot in your list.

As soon as you announce someone like Action Saxton & Saboteur, you immediately begin ranting on RRR, and Sons of Destiny. Your arguments for Action Saxton & Saboteur revolve around other teams, and you have no points. When you discuss a team that's better, give me reasons. Don't rant at me.

You should've began your podcast with a complete rant on RRR. Get it all out of the way, and then transition your way into the Top 10 list. I wouldn't make much mention on RRR at all after the big reant. They are a talking point to get to the meat of your discussion.

I'm going to mention this again, because it annoyed me, and the reason why I stopped listening: you kept going back to RRR, or some other point that became irrelevant because of the time spent on those weird points. Stop getting off-track with them. Stay on your points, please.

Slight bias for your team, especially with your points about Jeff being unable to RP, and taking credit for giving Logan the Elite title. I feel like you're preaching, not supporting your claim.

Last edited by Kairi Hojo's Tennis Elbow : 01-14-2017 at 04:10 PM.
Old 01-14-2017, 04:36 PM
Godfather of Integrity
WWE Women's Champion

Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Send a message via Skype™ to Da Prophet

I'll save the other stuff for the next podcast but I'll address this now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FalKonius Fordly View Post
You begin your podcast with the top spot. That's reserved for the end of your podcast, not the beginning. Always start from the bottom, and work your way up, to build up whatever holds the top spot in your list.
This comes from my experience studying radio at Uni from this past year. You're taught to start with the biggest thing and go from there. It's how I've been taught to do things. Totally get that going from the bottom to the top might be favoured for some but when you spend six months being told to do things a certain way it's not likely you're going to go against that. So, that's why my podcast and future ones will start with the biggest topic first instead of ending on it.
Old 01-15-2017, 01:27 AM
Mr. Money in the Bank

That's an interesting perspective. Captivate the listener straight away, and hook them in for the rest of the show.

Too bad you're bad, Prophet.
Old 01-16-2017, 04:30 PM
WZCW's James Howard
WWE Diva's Champion

Shotaro scored a win over Santino Marella...Shotaro scored a win over Santino Marella...Shotaro scored a win over Santino Marella...Shotaro scored a win over Santino Marella...Shotaro scored a win over Santino Marella...Shotaro scored a win over Santino Marella...Shotaro scored a win over Santino Marella...Shotaro scored a win over Santino Marella...Shotaro scored a win over Santino Marella...Shotaro scored a win over Santino Marella...Shotaro scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via MSN to Shotaro Send a message via Skype™ to Shotaro

I didn't get time to listen to all of it but it's a good relaxed presentation.

I agree whole heartedly with the three teams on top of the pile and it's really hard to argue against Cerberus as the GOAT in terms of tag teams.

Hard to believe that Dynamite was around during the Strikeforce and Saxton/Saboteur era. I'd love to see the three teams face off at an All Stars or something in the future. Without doubt all three teams are HOF worthy. Big question is will Stormrage end up being the first double inductee?