WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Championship Wrestling > WZCW.com
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-13-2017, 07:22 AM
Godfather of Integrity
WWF Hardcore Champion

Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Send a message via Skype™ to Da Prophet
Default WZCW Da Proph-Cast

Got the blessing from Yaz to give this a go. My podcast about the fed and covering topics relating to history or current happenings in the fed. Going to try and go the opposite weeks from Dave as to give the dot com section something each week and not stack it all at once. Hope to keep this up, enjoy!

First episode focuses on a specific topic. Didn't have any questions obviously but once I prepare to do the second episode I take questions from you guys if that's a thing people want to do. Aiming to keep everything about twenty minutes long. Feel like that is enough time to get through everything and I'm happy with how much time I spent on this topic.

I believe Yaz had some problems accessing the first link while on Firefox. I couldn't either but it worked for Dave fine using Firefox. Yaz said he just had to download the podcast and then play it through the default media player. So if it's not playing try downloading it on whatever device you're on and it should work fine. Chrome seems to work best just for a heads up. I'll provide a secondary link just in case none of those fix the problem.

Hope that helps. Leave your thoughts and comments here if you want. Let me know if you agree or disagree. That's a thing people do. Once again, enjoy.

Secondary link in case!
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2017, 09:03 AM
Natural 20 G-Mod
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias

The second link worked for me while the first didn't, but I am on my iPhone at the moment so it could have to do with that. Good stuff. Would like to see a rundown of top names for the other titles too. Funny thing is if you hadn't posted yet I was going to suggest Proph-Cast or Prophet-Cast as a name.

"And that's the bottom line, because DAGGER DIAS said so!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernkastel View Post
Dagger is the John Cena of this site.
Old 01-13-2017, 03:16 PM
Reaper of Miracles
World Heavyweight Champion

Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via Skype™ to Bernkastel

IMO the top 3 would be Strikeforce > Cerberus > Action Saxton. Though that's also based on personal preference.
Old 01-13-2017, 04:44 PM
WZCW's Tony Mancini & Milenko
WWE European Champion

Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank N Steins_Gate

hey I got a shout out.

Still not sure if that's good or bad.

Did I say popular? I don't think I did i just remember saying Top

How much do I get if I can name 1/2 of the Sons of Destiny and who the leader was?

Edit: After this thorough thrashing I am man enough to admit I was wrong in saying RrR were a top team. I still pinned a former world champion though even if it was Ricky Runn

Last edited by Frank N Steins_Gate : 01-13-2017 at 05:04 PM.
Old 01-13-2017, 05:05 PM
Godfather of Integrity
WWF Hardcore Champion

Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Send a message via Skype™ to Da Prophet

You called them popular when I asked you to define what "top team" meant.

And it's half a chocolate chip cookie per member of S.O.D you can name.
Old 01-13-2017, 05:13 PM
WZCW Head of Creative

Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

Did I get it?
Old 01-13-2017, 05:15 PM
WWE European Champion

Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...

Oh. Well shit.

As for the Sons of Destiny Scott Hammond was in it & Blade was the leader. Totally blanking on the 3rd guy
Old 01-13-2017, 05:19 PM
WZCW Head of Creative

Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

I knew Hammond. I was relatively sure on Blade. But I thought that was it. I also guessed Mick Overlast but I might be wrong.
Old 01-13-2017, 05:22 PM
WWE European Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
I knew Hammond. I was relatively sure on Blade. But I thought that was it. I also guessed Mick Overlast but I might be wrong.
I'm 90% sure you're right. I'll have to check though.

Edit: You're right.

At least I get a cookie out of it

Last edited by Frank N Steins_Gate : 01-13-2017 at 05:30 PM.
Old 01-13-2017, 06:20 PM
Reaper of Miracles

Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via Skype™ to Bernkastel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Prophet View Post
You called them popular when I asked you to define what "top team" meant.

And it's half a chocolate chip cookie per member of S.O.D you can name.
Alhazred was one of them. I know that. I think James King was the other. Not 100% sure.