WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Championship Wrestling > WZCW Network > WZCW TV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Closed Thread

Old 12-11-2016, 05:18 PM
Godfather of Integrity
WWE Women's Champion

Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Send a message via Skype™ to Da Prophet
Default Ascension 113

Backstage we see balloons and streamers of all sorts of colours hanging from the ceiling. A table is set up with several different kinds of pop and snacks and candies. There are toys like trampolines and basketball hoops on the ground as we turn to a large crowd of people singing.

Crowd: "Happy Birthday dear Hayden! Happy Birthday to you!"

Hayden is sitting in the centre surrounded by many of the WZCW wrestlers who are competing tonight. In front of him is a massive cake in the shape of a wrestling ring. Beside him is his father, Logan McAllister, smiling proudly. Hayden blows the candles out and everyone cheers loudly.

Elizabeth Prince: What did you wish for Hayden?

McAllister: Hey now, ya don't wanna tell nobody about dat. Then it won't come true.

Batti Otaku: Let's open presents while we wait for the cake to be cut!

Hayden: Yeah!

McAllister: Well alright I suppose. But I want to staht-

Mancini: Open mine first Hayden!

Mancini drops his present right on Hayden's lap. Hayden opens it and it is an action figure of Anthony Mancini.

Veejay: Wait, did you really just give Hayden an action figure of yourself.

Mancini: Well, I am his favourite wrestler.

McAllister: Second, maybe.

Vee A.D.Z.'s present is next and Hayden opens it up and finds a book, to some disappointment.

Vee A.D.Z.: Now son, don't be so down about it. This book has instructions on how to perform hundreds of different wrestling and submission holds. Study hard and in a few years time you'll be able to take down your old man.

McAllister: I'm not that old or broken down yet. Okay everybody, I have something very special that I want to give to Hayden now and-

?????: Hey everyone! What's going on here.

The crown turns around and sees Noah Ryder standing in the room. Everyone is silent. Logan's smile has turned into a snarl as he steps in front of his son.

McAllister: You got some kind of nerve t-

Mancini: It's Hayden's birthday! Logan McAllister's boy.

Logan glares at Mancini who gets an elbow to the ribs from Vee.

Ryder: It is! Well Happy Birthday kid.

Ryder steps forward and puts his hand up for a high five from Hayden. The boy is not interested and clings to his dad, scared and angry. Ryder mistakes it for shyness and scratches his head.

Ryder: You know I'm really sorry. I didn't bring a gift or anything. Boy do I feel like a heel. Hey, I do got something I can give you.

Ryder takes the Elite Openweight title off his shoulder and extends it towards Hayden.

Ryder: I don't know why I have this belt. Somebody just handed it to me when I walked into the building. It looks legit awesome. I think you should have it.

Hayden forgets that he hates Ryder for a few minutes and takes the belt from him.

Hayden: Oh my gawd, oh my gawd. Thank you so much.

Ryder: No problem kid. Who knows, someday maybe your dad will win a belt like that.

Logan looks about ready to deck Ryder when he slowly starts to back out.

Ryder: Well I got to get ready for a match tonight. You have yourself a great party.

Ryder leaves the room, Logan stands there with his fists clenched and his arms shaking.

Hayden: Dad! Dad!

Logan snaps out of it and looks to his son.

McAllister: Right, your surprise. Let me just get that.

As Logan goes to get his son's surprise the screen fades to black and the opening credits for Ascension begin to play with the sound of the crowd roaring in the background.

* PYRO *
* PYRO *
* PYRO *
* PYRO *
* PYRO *

Pyro goes off all around the arena and the fans cheer wildly as the camera spins around the arena. The birthday celebration creating a warm atmosphere in the arena as we are welcomed by our broadcast team; Cat Connor and Jack Cohen.

Connor: Welcome to Ascension and we are live here tonight with this sold out arena. The fans getting a special treat with Logan McAllister hosting a birthday party for his young son. What a special moment to kickoff Ascension on the road towards Kingdom Come VIII.

Cohen: I hate birthday parties. Always ended up getting the worst gifts. I'm here to see some wrestling and we've got a great show coming up tonight. I'm sure you've heard partner but tonight the opening contest will be Justin Cooper vs Eve Taylor. That's what many believe could be a pay-per-view main event and we're having it at the start of the show.

Connor: It's an action packed night and we will also decide the number one contenders to the WZCW Tag Team Championships. After crowning new champions on Meltdown with Mark Keaton joining Vis Imperium alongside Constantine the challenge to dethrone them as champions will be extremely difficult for any team that wishes to face them. I look forward to that tag match later on between four tough competitors.

Cohen: We also have the contract signing between Mikey Stormrage and Justin Cooper for their main event match at Kingdom Come. After what happened on Meltdown we all want answers as to if Justin knew about the attack. How will Mikey react when those two get into the same ring? I can't wait to find out.

Connor: Stick around ladies and gentlemen as coming right up we our opening contest.

The camera once again shows the fans and then move towards Anderson who standing by for the introductions of our opening contest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chael Sonnen
Where is your White Knight now?
sendpm.gif
Old 12-11-2016, 05:19 PM
Godfather of Integrity
WWE Women's Champion

Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Anderson: The following match is scheduled for one fall!

Anderson: Making his way to the ring from Sydney, Australia weighing 210 pounds, he is the 2016 Lethal Lottery winner.... Justin Cooper!

Cooper makes his way out to the ring with a smile on his face as the crowd cheers him on. He bounces back and forth on his feet, hyping the crowd up with a focused look on his face, and then Cooper waves to fans on the aisle as he proceeds to the ring. He slides into the ring and mounts the turnbuckle, shouts and points up to the sky. His grin only widens as he takes a final bow before sitting down and examining his fingernails.

Cohen: Cooper may not be my favorite competitor, but there is no doubt in my mind that he will be victorious here tonight.

Connor: I wouldn't say that. He is up against an opponent who will prove a worthy challenge for him tonight.

Anderson: And his opponent.... Making her way down the runway, from Milan, Italy, weighing 156 pounds... Eve Taylor!

The arena goes dim, with a single spotlight shining at the top of the entrance ramp. Eve Taylor steps in it, with her head looking down, almost as if she is doubting herself. She slowly walks step-by-step down the ramp, treating it like a fashion runway, with her head slowly rising. As she gets halfway down the ramp, and the chorus kicks in, Eve Taylor raises her head, and shoots her arm into the air. Flames shoot out from behind her as she stands with her hand raised, looking directly towards the ring. Then, Eve heads to the ring, climbing up onto the ring apron, and ascending the turnbuckles, throwing her arm into the air again. She looks out to the audience, pointing around the arena, showing her support for the fans who support her.

Connor: The fans are showing their support to both competitors. What a match this could turn out to be.

Cohen: It's also a chance for Justin Cooper to prove yet again that he's better than Eve Taylor.

The two competitors are standing in opposite corners of the ring. They walk toward each other before stopping in the center of the ring a few feet apart. The bell rings to signal the match has started. Both Eve and Cooper walk circles around the center of the ring, still making eye contact. A few cheers are heard from the audience and these cheers get louder as Eve grabs Cooper and pushes him into the ropes. Cooper tries to regain balance at the ropes. Eve rushes at him and hits a Big Boot knocking Cooper down to the ground outside the ring. Eve looks down to see Cooper is trying to get back up. She runs to the ropes and springs off then runs forward. She dives out of the ring just as Cooper has gotten to his feet, knocking them both to the ground. Both competitors are down and the fans cheer for this.

Connor: What a risk by Eve! That was incredible!

Cohen: Yeah but she failed at the Lethal Lottery, she will fail here too.

Both Cooper and Eve are trying to get up. Eve is the first to stand on her feet. She begins to make her way to the ring, then looks back at Cooper who is partially up. She goes over to the other side of the ring to climb in from there. Cooper is up now. They each climb back into the ring from opposite sides. They walk toward one another and Eve tries to hit a Thesz Press but Cooper evades it, hitting a Hammerlock Legsweep DDT! He covers Eve for a pin. 1....2.... kickout by Eve! Eve pushes Cooper away. Cooper gets up and looks to the corner of the ring. He starts walking to the corner but Eve hits a Thesz Press on him, followed by a Mounted Elbow Strike. She turns him around to attempt to cover for a pin but Cooper is able to push Eve away before she could pin him. A dueling chant breaks out amongst the fans.

Jus-tin Coo-per! ** Let's go Eve! ** Jus-tin Coo-per! ** Let's go Eve! ** Jus-tin Coo-per! ** Let's go Eve! ** Jus-tin Coo-per! ** Let's go Eve!

Cooper and Eve both look out into the audience as the fans are chanting heavily for them both, then make eye contact with each other. Cooper grabs Eve and pushes her into the corner of the ring into a seated position and Cooper stomps on her. The fans count out loud as he stomps her a total of five times. ONE! TWO! THREE! FOUR! FIVE! He tries to stomp a sixth time but Eve pushes him off and stands. Cooper hits her with a Fisherman Suplex. Eve is down. Cooper goes over behind her and applies a Boston Crab. Eve tries to get to the ropes but Cooper holds on even tighter. She tries once more to get to the ropes, they are right at the ropes and Eve reaches out to grab the ropes but they are not within reach. After a third attempt she is able to grab the bottom rope. The ref taps Cooper on the back informing him he must break the hold, which he does.

Cohen: I thought Eve was going to tap for a moment there.

Connor: Not a chance. Eve is not one to give up.

The ref continues to explain to Cooper why he had to break the hold, while this is going on Eve gets up onto the top ropes. The ref sees Eve, moves out of the way, and Eve hits a Forearm Smash on Cooper, knocking him into the corner. She hits a Running Double Chop as Cooper gets up still in the corner. Eve covers Cooper for an attempt at a pin. 1.... 2.... kickout by Cooper! They both get to their feet and Cooper hits a Hammerlock Legsweep DDT. He covers her. 1.... kickout by Eve! Eve reverses the cover with a roll and now Cooper's the one being covered for a pin. 1.... kickout by Cooper! Cooper pushes Eve away. He stands up and is able to successfully dodge an attempt by Eve at hitting a Big Boot. She tries again and Cooper grabs her to hit a Scoopslam. Eve is down. Cooper gets into position and waits for her to stand back up. He hits his finishing move, the Remix! He covers Eve. 1.... 2.... 3! The fans cheer for this.

Anderson: Ladies and gentlemen, the winner of this match.... Justin Cooper!

Connor: That was a great effort by Eve here tonight.

Cohen: I told you so. She was in there against one half of the main event of Kingdom Come, what did you think was going to happen?

Connor: We still have plenty more in-ring action tonight here on Ascension. Stay tuned!

Quote:
sendpm.gif
Old 12-11-2016, 05:19 PM
Godfather of Integrity
WWE Women's Champion

We cut to Becky Serra sitting behind her desk at her office. Xander LeBelle is sitting across from her in a chair.

Serra: What do you mean you won't compete tonight!?

Xander: I refuse.

Serra: The match was already booked. You WILL compete!

Xander: No. The thought of a gentleman like myself fighting women is preposterous!

Extremely irate, Becky Serra takes a deep breath, trying to avoid getting angrier.

Serra: Even if you were in a place to be making these kinds of demands at the last minute, which you aren't, it is too late to change the match now.

Xander: Ah, but that is where you are wrong. I most certainly will not fight Batti Otaku and Kagura, but I do know of a suitable replacement.

Serra: And who would that be?

Xander: My manager. Andrew Adonis shall wrestle my match in my place. Banks already approved it. Just make sure they get Andrew's name right this time.

Serra: Fine. Leave.

LeBelle nods at her and exits the room. Serra groans showing her frustration.

Quote:
sendpm.gif
Old 12-11-2016, 05:20 PM
Godfather of Integrity
WWE Women's Champion

In the locker room we find Stacey Madison standing by some lockers awaiting her cue.

Madison: Ladies and gentlemen, I’m Stacey Madison and currently I’m backstage in the locker room with two men who will compete in the main event of the evening. Please welcome, Veejay and Vee A.D.Z.

Veejay steps into the frame on the left side and Vee A.D.Z. is on Stacey’s right. Both are dressed in their ring gear with Veejay sipping on a bottle of water.

Madison: Gentlemen, tonight you have a major opportunity to not only compete in the main event but also secure your spot on the Kingdom Come card. The winner of your match will challenge the newly formed Vis Imperium combination of Constantine and Mark Keaton for the WZCW Tag Team Championships. What’s going through your mind?

She turns to Veejay and extends the microphone. He takes a final sip and places the water bottle down.

Veejay: Nobody wants to be left off the Kingdom Come card. You can become the punchline to a joke or simply forgotten and that isn’t what I’m about. I don’t get passed over. I take the spotlight. I demand the spotlight and tonight we’re going to show the entire world that the spotlight should be on the two of us.

Madison: Vee, you’ve had a lot of ups and downs over the past year. You had a great match with Titus Avison back at Unscripted for the Eurasian Championship but ended up being the first person eliminated from the Lethal Lottery Match. How are you feeling and what does this match mean for you?

Vee steps forward and points at Veejay.

A.D.Z: This right here is new. We don’t know if it’s going to be a long term thing or something just for the next few weeks. What I can tell you is that this is a must win for both of us. Veejay said it, we don’t want to be left behind. We have to seize this opportunity and make our claim to deserving the privilege of competing at Kingdom Come. I’ve had a year full of highs and lows but now is the time to put all that aside and step my game up.

Veejay: We cannot lose this match.

Veejay and Vee A.D.Z. both shake hands and they exit the locker room for further preparations. Stacey turns to the camera and smiles.

Madison: You heard it here, folks. Those two are determined to not be forgotten and to make their mark on Kingdom Come this year. Good luck to them and be sure to stick around for their main event match against the Salvific Knights where the winner will fight for the tag titles.

The screen fades to black as Stacey begins to lower her microphone.

Quote:
sendpm.gif
Old 12-11-2016, 05:20 PM
Godfather of Integrity
WWE Women's Champion

Anderson: The following match is scheduled for one fall. Making his way down to the ring, from Last Chance Saloon, weighing in at 15 stone.... Garth Black!

Garth walks down to the ring purposefully, carrying a bottle of water. On the way down to the ring he looks into the camera and says "I should be having my rematch!". On the way down to the ring, he takes his shirt off and gives it to a fan in the audience. When he gets to the ring, he slowly climbs in, and looks at Cooper as the crowd mostly boo's him.

Cohen: Phoenix has a lot to prove, with the Hollow Ones running riot this is the perfect opportunity.

Connor: You still believe they're not in cahoots with Garth Black? Come on.

Anderson: The following match is scheduled for one fall. Making his way to the ring weighing in at 223 pounds, trying to escape from the gutter... Phoenix!!

As the music hits darkness surrounds and the spotlights search. The spotlight keeps searching. The crowd grow more and more restless.

On the screen appear The Hollow Ones. Tyrone Blades speaks with Phoenix stood behind him.

Tyrone: Fucking hell Banks. Is this what you want? To split us up? It takes a lot more than that to break us!

The crowd boo and Garth Black looks livid.

Tyrone: Tonight there won't be a second coming as we refuse to allow the suits in WZCW destroy the alliance. Phoenix, therefore, forfeits this match.

Anderson: The winner of this match due to forfeit, Garth Black.

Not impressed Black leaves the ring, furious at the insinuation of the alliance.

Cohen: Smart move there, Tyrone planting seeds for the number one contenders match.

Connor: He pretty much said that Garth Black is in the Hollow Ones.

Cohen: No he didn't.

Connor: Yes he...Join us after commercial break folks as we look forward to some real girl power. A triple threat with Batti Otaku, Kagura Joheki and Xander LeBelle thrown into the mix.

Quote:
sendpm.gif
Old 12-11-2016, 05:21 PM
Godfather of Integrity
WWE Women's Champion

Stacey Madison is standing by with a microphone in hand.

Madison: Ladies and gentlemen, Eve Taylor.

Eve Taylor, who is still in her ring gear from her match with Justin Cooper, walks up to Stacey, with a quick smile, waiting for her to begin the interview.

Madison: Last time you were on Ascension, you made an address to the entire crowd about how you were disappointed with losing the Lethal Lottery, and how you were going to use your remaining time in WZCW to give the fans nothing but great performances. Why the sudden decision to abandon the fans because you didn't get what you wanted?

Eve is taken aback by the question, hesitating to answer. She takes a deep breath.

Taylor: In a sense, I could see how my reaction to losing one match after such a stellar year is akin to throwing a tantrum. However, the years of being a supermodel diva are behind me. Wrestling in WZCW has matured and humbled me, and I've learned that if you want anything in life, you've got to earn it and prove you deserve it. Like any wrestler who didn't win the Lethal Lottery, I was upset. I was probably more upset than everyone else because of the enormous pressure I placed on myself, and believing in the hype of everyone predicting I was the only true Lottery winner. After wrestling Justin Cooper tonight, I can definitely see why he's the competitor to be challenging Mikey Stormrage for the World championship.

Madison: Yes, but that still doesn't explain why you're leaving WZCW because of this loss. Your philosophy of being the best changed the fan's perception of you, and when you get to the height of your popularity, you decide to leave.

Eve let's out a quick laugh.

Taylor: I haven't left yet, Stacey. As of right now, I'm still under contract with WZCW, and I intend to keep my promise of putting out great performances until my contract is over, which happens to end shortly after Kingdom Come. Without the win of the Lottery putting me in the main event to compete for the World title, there really isn't anything for me to do. Austin Reynolds isn't the Elite champion any more, so there isn't any reason to ask for a rematch. Inserting me into the number one contenders match for the World title would feel like it's a move by the company to keep me on the payroll, and not something I've earned.

Madison: So, what are your intentions for Kingdom Come?

Taylor: I want to find out if I truly deserve to be here in WZCW as a professional wrestler. I want to challenge myself against an opponent who is going to test my skills, and put more pressure on me to succeed than any match I've ever competed in before. I want to prove to not only the entire world, and myself, that I am the best female competitor in WZCW... and there is only one person on the entire roster that can test my abilities, and give the fans the performance they've always wanted to see... the mother of WZCW, the person who inspires me to be a better wrestler every single day, and my dream opponent.

Eve Taylor looks directly into the camera and grabs the microphone from Stacey, who lets Eve have the spotlight.

Taylor: Celeste Crimson!

She points at the camera.

Taylor: I challenge you to a match at Kingdom Come.

She lowers her finger.

Taylor: For me to become the best female wrestler in this company, I must defeat you. You paved the way for women like myself to even stand a chance, and you were the first to show that women can be true champions. Before I can go any further with this company, our paths must cross, and I must prove to the entire world that I am the best, by beating the best - you, Celeste Crimson - and what better stage for our battle to occur than at Kingdom Come?

Eve takes a step back.

Taylor: Celeste, I know you're listening... so the next time Meltdown or Ascension goes live, I will be in the middle of the ring, and I will be waiting for an answer. I will be expecting you to give me one.

Quote:
sendpm.gif
Old 12-11-2016, 05:21 PM
Godfather of Integrity
WWE Women's Champion

We cut to a backstage hallway where Batti Otaku is walking down the hall with a very irritated look on her face as she stares down at the ground. Backstage is walking toward her from the opposite direction. He sees the look of sadness and anger on her face and he attempts to cheer her up.

Backstage Bob: Hey Batti! I just wanted to say I'm sorry about what happened to Ramparte. I mean I know it happened weeks ago, but I'm sorry it turned out it was Flex who delivered the final blow.

Batti: .....

Backstage Bob: Um, how is Ramparte taking the news?

Batti: .....

Battis just continues staring out the ground with no response

Backstage Bob: Are...you okay?

Batti finally looks up at Bob with a look of pure range he's never seen before.

Batti: You tell Flex, that whenever I see him, and I don't care if it's today, tomorrow, next week, or next year, I will hurt him for what he did to Ram-senpai!

Batti shoulder checks Bob as she walks by and heads toward the ring for her match.

Quote:
sendpm.gif
Old 12-11-2016, 05:22 PM
Godfather of Integrity
WWE Women's Champion

Anderson: The following contest is a triple threat match!

As her signature beach balls begin to fall from the ceiling a noticeably off Batti Otaku emerges from the stage to kick beach balls into the crowd. However, her usually cheerful demeanor is nowhere to be found as she begins aggressively kicking the beach balls into the crowd. And instead of having fun with the crowd she seems to be intentionally trying to hurt some of them with her vicious punts of the balls. After a few moments she makes her way into the ring and begins pounding away on a turnbuckle as she waits for her opponent.

Anderson: Introducing first, from Neo, Japan, Batti Otaku!

Connor: One has to wonder how Batti must feel after the revelation on Meltdown that it was Flex Mussel who attacked his former best friend Ramparte possibly ending his career.

Cohen: Honestly I think the footage was doctored, I mean can we even trust Matt Tastic? You know how his kind are!

Connor: Jack!!!!

Cohen: I meant liars! His kind are liars!

The lights in the arena begin to dim but they quickly become a gold and greyish white as Kagura Joheki emerges from the stage. She makes her way down to a mix of boos and cheers. She stares down Batti before entering the ring due to her history with her close associate Ramparte.

Connor: Kagura is making her return to WZCW tonight and with Kingdom Come on the horizon she’s surely looking for win to step her in the right direction.

Cohen: Maybe another name change will do just that.

Anderson: And her opponent, from Ise, Mie, Japan weighing Kagura-

Before Anderson can even finish his introduction he’s interrupted as Batti immediately attacks Kagura upon entering the ring. Her rage and anger takes Kagura by surprise as she forces her into the corner and gives her a barrage of elbow strikes stunning her. The ref tries to pull her off as the match has not officially started but before he can she delivers a blood curdling scream that can be heard all throughout the arena. From there on the ref decides to keep a distance and instead ring the bell.

Connor: Well it seems this match is going to start despite the abrupt introductions and one of the competitors not even being in the match yet!

Cohen: I’m kinda starting to like this new Batti, I like my women short and aggressive!

Connor: I understand Batti is upset but this isn’t how a match should be starting off. The official has to do something!

Kagura does her best to cover up but they give her no real protection but the rage of Otaku as she continues her vicious assault. As she continues to deliver strike after strike her attention begins to be drawn toward the entrance ramp as the sound of Michael Buble can be heard throughout the arena.

Xander Lebelle makes his way onstage with microphone in hand.

Xander: I regret to inform the WZCW universe that you will not have the honor of seeing me perform tonight. I don’t fight women, especially ones who are unstable caricatures of Japanese culture.

This enrages Batti even more and she exits the ring and to head up the ramp to confront of Lebelle but as she does someone comes from under the ring and blindsides her from behind! After a closer inspection the figure seems to be Andre Adonis. He picks up Batti and proceeds to Irish whip her straight into the steel steps!

Xander: So therefore, taking my place in this match will be my manager, Andrew Adonis!

Lebelle smirks as the crowd boos and he begins to walk backstage.

Connor: Is that allowed?!

Cohen: I think it’s incredibly gracious of him to not want to hit a woman, especially one as mentally troubled as Batti.

Adonis looks to continue his assault on Batti but is interrupted as Kagura catapults over the top rope onto him with a crossbody! She’s able to get him but she’s still shaking the cobwebs out from Batti’s previous assault. Once she does her attention goes straight towards Otaku as she picks her and repeatedly delivers knee strikes to the head body before throwing her head first into the barricade! In the corner of her eye she sees Adonis beginning to stir and before he can get to his feet she delivers a running knee drop to the side of his head putting him back down. She then grabs Batti again and chucks back inside the ring. She deadlifts her small frame for a Saito suplex and then goes a cover 1...2...Batti kicks out! The former elite champion doesn’t let up as she puts Batti in a Trapezius claw to make her suffer. Adonis then gets on the apron but quickly hops off at Kagura tries to knock him back down. The wild swing and a miss allows him to yank her leg first down to mat and under the bottom rope. He gives her a double leg takedown and begins trying to deliver multiple elbow strikes but Kagura is very skilled in martial arts as well leading to a stalemate of sorts on the outside. Meanwhile Batti is beginning to recover on the inside and looks around wondering where everyone is. She begins to hear the power struggle happening on the outside and before she knows it she’s up on the top rope getting ready to jump. With both Adonis and Kagura still interlocked on the outside Batti leaps high into the air and delivers a picture perfect dabbing elbow drop on both her opponents! All three competitors are down on the floor trying to recover. Despite delivering the maneuver Batti is still hurting from the previous assaults and struggling to make it up. Being the least hurt of the three Adonis makes it to feet first but he’s still clutching his midsection in pain. Batti makes it her feet next and Adonis charges at her looking to hit a high knee but she catches him in mid-air! In the power bomb position! She quickly throws him back first into a steel pole, catches him before he hits the ground, and throws him under the bottom rope inside the ring. She gets back on the top rope, Adonis gets back to his feet clutching his back in pain, and Batti nails him with a GLOMP! The top rope spear is nailed perfectly! She hooks the leg! 1...2...Kagura breaks up the pin!

Connor: Despite her uncontrolled rage Batti is on fire tonight. But Kagura isn’t looking to return tonight with a loss on her record.

With both women now on their knees they both begin trading shots in the middle of the ring. They go back and forth continuously with both in pain but neither willing to let up and let the other take an advantage. The crowd cheers for Batti with every shot and boos for Kagura for her every advance. Neither has any intention of stopping until a downed Adonis wraps his legs around Batti locking her into a heel hold, and then proceeds to yank Kagura down by her arm and puts her in a wrench!

Cohen: Adonis simultaneously has both of his opponents and deadly submission moves, just brilliant!

Both women are in extreme pain as Adonis only applies more pressure to his submission holds with every second. In their weaken state both women seem to be firmly trapped by their opponent. They both look like they’ll tap until their eyes meet. And in that moment an unspoken alliance of sorts seems to be formed as both proceed to use their free to stomp away on the face of Adonis! The manager and MMA specialist tries to hold on for as long as possible but he’s forced to let go of both submission holds as his opponents repeatedly smash his face with their feets. He rolls to the bottom rope for solace and attempts to get up but she’s met with a double clothesline by both Batti and Kagura sending him to the outside of the ring. It only takes a second after that however for Kagura to roll up Batti for the pin! 1...2...Thr-Batti reverses the cradle into a bear hug! Kagura is screaming out in pain and the ref is asking her if she wants to submit. She refuses but Batti just continues to apply more and more pressure! It looks as if Kagura might be just about to give up until Adonis grabs Batti by her injured leg and delivers a kick to the back of her shin! The weeaboo is forced to release the hold as Kagura back away towards the center of the ring. Adonis gets back up on the apron and grabs Batti by the hair. Kagura charges at Batti but she bites Adonis’ hand forcing him to let go and she narrowly avoids Kagura who nails a shuffle side kick straight to Adonis’ face knocking him down the floor. Batti gets right behind Kagura and nails a devastating backbreaker! She then gets her into power bomb position and delivers a Bakka Bomb! 1...2...THR-NOOOOO! Kagura gets her foot on the ropes!

Connor: What is it going to take to put any of these three competitors away!

Batti pounds away on the mat in frustration, but then a devious look comes across her face. She then sticks out her tongue, crosses her arms, and delivers the rock on sign in a pose that is met with massive cheers from the crowd! She then exits the ring and grabs a steel chair near ringside and proceeds to enter the ring and set it up.

Cohen: What is she doing?! She’s completely lost it!

Connor: Batti is definitely unhinged but she knows it’s no DQ in a triple threat match!

Batti finishes setting up the chair and proceeds to place Kagura’s head on it. Batti takes off her boot, she’s looking to hit the Sooo Kawaii kick! She bounces off the ropes, leaps into the air for the scissors kick-but Kagura moves out the way! Batti misses with her bare leg landing smack dab on the chair causing a nasty sounding thud that slightly dents it! She yells out in pain but Adonis slides in the ring and delivers a high knee to Batti knocking her down the mat. Kagura tries to hit the two fisted heart punch but Adonis reverses into another devastating arm wrench! Adonis continues to crank back on Kagura’s arm with all his strength and looks like she has no way out! She’s too far away from the ropes and she can’t crawl with Adonis’ weight on her. She’s just second away from tapping until Batti smacks Adonis on the back with the steel chair! Batti’s hopping on leg as she delivers another steel chair shot to Adonis causing him to break the hold. She then turns her attention to Kagura and looks to strike her down but the former champion sprays red mist in her eyes at the last second! Blind and on one leg Batti drops, the chair, stumbles backwards, and falls to the outside! Kagura struggles to her feet but sees a helpless Adonis rolling around in pain on the floor. She notices the steel chair and grabs it looking to finish the job! Adonis gets to one knee but he can’t defend himself. Kagura attempts to raise the chair to swing but she drops it clutching her arm! It’s too damaged to lift, Adonis notices the momentary weakness and uses his last bit of strength to pop up and deliver a straight right hook! Kagura is knocked right to the mat! Adonis fall into the cover! 1...2...3!

Anderson: And here is your winner, Andrew Adonis!

Connor: Wow, what war! All three competitors desperately wanted that win tonight, but in the end Adonis who wasn’t even scheduled to be in this match came out on top.

Cohen: Despite the antics of an enraged Batti and diabolical Kagura Adonis came out victorious. Xander must be so proud.

Adonis rolls to the outside of the ring and falls to one knee as his body is aching in pain. He gets his arm raised in victory before yanking it away and proceeding to exit up the ramp. The ref then goes to check on an unconscious Kagura and blinded Batti.

Quote:
sendpm.gif
Old 12-11-2016, 05:23 PM
Godfather of Integrity
WWE Women's Champion

We cut to the parking lot where Vis Imperium are entering the building. Constantine is front and centre with Abel Hunnicutt and Mark Keaton following close behind. They approach the door to the arena when Stacey Madison appears with a microphone.

Madison: Excuse me, would I be able to get a quick comment?

Constantine: Fine. What would you like to ask?

A few moments pass as Stacey gathers her thoughts and approaches Abel Hunnicutt.

Keaton: Better watch out, Stacey. He’s a lively one.

Madison: On Meltdown you viciously assault your former friend Austin Reynolds. Why did you do that?

The monster looms over Stacey and slowly tilts his head down. His eyes looking completely black from Stacey’s perspective under the dimness of the parking lot lights.

Hunnicutt: No. Rey-nolds was no friend. He was weak. Weak-ness cannot survive in this life. Only Viz Im-peer-ium survive. Rey-nolds fall. Rey-nolds break. I break him and now he bleedin’ and we have Kea-ton.

Keaton: I agree with the big scary guy.

Madison steps away from Hunnicutt and approaches Constantine.

Madison: You three not only attacked Austin Reynolds but you assaulted the WZCW World Heavyweight Champion. Why?

Constantine: Because it was in the best interest of Vis Imperium. We do what is best for us and Mikey Stormrage had the nerve to insult Mark Keaton last week. Our newest member and a man ten times the competitor that Mikey Stormrage ever has been or ever will be. We weren’t going to let him insult one of our own.

Madison: So you’re saying the assault on Mikey Stormrage was not done under the orders of Justin Cooper?

Constantine: I don’t take orders from Justin Cooper. Now or ever.

Vis Imperium begin to walk away but Stacey asks one more question.

Madison: Did Justin Cooper have any knowledge of the attack against Mikey Stormrage.

Keaton: We’ve had enough of your questions. No comment.

Vis Imperium enter the building and Stacey Madison’s face shows a look of confusion and suspicion.

Quote:
sendpm.gif
Old 12-11-2016, 05:23 PM
Godfather of Integrity
WWE Women's Champion

We cut backstage to Leon Kensworth who is prepared to begin his next interview.

Leon: Ladies and gentlemen, my guests at this time are a new tag team hoping to make a big impression here tonight.... Tony Mancini and Xaitlyn Serpiente!

Mancini walks onscreen from the right, with Xaitlyn behind him.

Leon: Tony, this is your first match together as the newest official team on the WZCW roster. A win here could be your route to Kingdom Come. What is on your mind going into this match?

Tony: Tonight we prove wrong all those who thought I was gonna go nowhere after losing the Eurasian Championship match at the Lethal Lottery. I found a partner who shares a common goal with me. We both wanna get to get to Kingdom Come.

Leon: Any other thoughts?

Mancini looks over at Xaitlyn, then back at Leon.

Xaitlyn: The Salvific Knights are ready.

Tony: Yes! It's a great opportunity. We're both ready and I for one, am excited to be rising up the card!

Tony and Xaitlyn both exit the room.

Leon: Tony Mancini and Xaitlyn Serpiente face Veejay and Vee ADZ in tag team action later tonight.

Quote:
sendpm.gif
Closed Thread