WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Championship Wrestling > WZCW Network > WZCW TV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Closed Thread

Old 11-22-2016, 05:01 PM
Godfather of Integrity
WWF Hardcore Champion

Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Send a message via Skype™ to Da Prophet

Eve Taylor walks over to the edge of the ring, and requests a microphone. A stage-hand obliges, and hands one to Eve. She takes a few seconds to walk back to the middle, brushing her hair back behind her head, and getting her wits about her before addressing the crowd.

Eve: Before I say what I want to get off my chest, I'd like to thank Mark Keaton for the match tonight. You're a future star, and although your tag team partner Justin Cooper won it this year, maybe next year, you could be the one to win the Lethal Lottery.

The crowd gives an applause, along with Eve.

Eve: You never know what to expect here in WZCW. Somewhere along the way, I forgot about that rule. I - as well as many other people - thought it would be a forgone conclusion that Eve Taylor would be the favourite, and easily take out the competition. I thought there would be no viable threat to me, and that at the 8th Lethal Lottery event, WZCW would see its first ever female Lethal Lottery winner, and the first female to main event Kingdom Come... but, I was proven wrong.

Eve takes a pause.

Eve: I failed. I did not win the Lethal Lottery. I was not the runner-up in the Lethal Lottery. I did not enter the Lottery as an early entrant and go a long distance before being eliminated due to exhaustion. I did not go on a rampage, and break the elimination record. Hell, I didn't even crack the final four, where two out of those four were from that stupid, slimy faction Vis Imperium. How they placed better than me, I will never understand... but, I simply failed, and there is no excuse for me to fall back on, like every other time I managed to screw up winning a big match.

Another pause.

Eve: To everyone who was rooting for me, and to everyone who has supported me through the couple of years I've been wrestling here in WZCW: thank you, for everything. I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you guys making me strive to be a top prospect here in WZCW, because realistically, I shouldn't even be here. I'm a damn model, not a wrestler - this is not what I was trained to be, and this was never my passion. Maybe this is what is stopping me from becoming the best, and with all the people out there busting their backsides to try and get a spot in WZCW, who have that passion, and who have that desire... I'm just taking a spot that deserves to go to them.

Eve takes a deep breath before continuing.

Eve: So... with the remaining time I have left on my contract with WZCW, I'm going to do my best to give back to the fans who got me here, and who made me want to be here. I want to give you the best performances I've ever given to WZCW, so that when I take my leave, I leave on my own terms, and I leave on a positive note. I don't want to end up like Constantine or Austin Reyolds, who have become whipped and manipulated to complete the errands of a frail man who hides behind his wife; I don't want to turn into someone spineless and become a shell of my former self... I'd rather die a hero, than live long enough to see myself to be the villain. I've been the villain once, and I don't want to end up like one again.

One final pause.

Eve: This isn’t a formal goodbye, but don’t be surprised if I decide to take my ball and go home, because I’m not the strong person I say I am, and I’m just a scared little girl playing dress-up in the wrestling world. Until then... well, I don't know... I'll figure something out. Thank you.

Eve places the microphone in the ring, and gets out, walking up the ramp. The crowd doesn't really know how to respond to these words.

Connor: I've never known someone to be so upset with their Lethal Lottery performance, and question their entire career like that. Eve is really shaken up.

Cohen: Her body is only shaking because she is a coward, CC! Only coward's get shaken up like that.

Connor: Oh, c'mon Jack. That's a little harsh.

Cohen: Is it? She wasn't the best on one night, in the match with the most variables to consider, and she's walking out on the fans because she's scared of being called mediocre. What kind of person is that? A coward! If she wasn't a coward, she'd be standing out here, stating that she'll do her hardest to find another way to get to the top... but no, she's tucking her tail between her legs. How she can call Vis Imperium slimy and spineless after walking out, I don't understand.
sendpm.gif
Old 11-22-2016, 05:02 PM
Godfather of Integrity
WWF Hardcore Champion

Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Send a message via Skype™ to Da Prophet

Anderson: The following match is scheduled for one fall!

Anderson: Making his way to the ring from Sydney, Australia weighing 210 pounds, he is the 2016 Lethal Lottery winner.... Justin Cooper!

Cooper makes his way out to the ring with a smile on his face as the crowd cheers him on. He bounces back and forth on his feet, hyping the crowd up with a focused look on his face, and then Cooper waves to fans on the aisle as he proceeds to the ring. He slides into the ring and mounts the turnbuckle, shouting Kingdom Come and points up to the sky. His grin only widens as he takes a final bow before sitting down and examining his fingernails.

Cohen: Still can't believe he won the thing. Rather him than the fan favorite pick of Eve Taylor though.

Connor: While I disagree with you on Taylor not being a good pick to win the Lottery, Cooper was the better competitor that night. I think tonight he wants to further prove that by winning this match.

Anderson: His opponent, from Last Chance Saloon, weighing in at 15 stone.... Garth Black!

Garth walks down to the ring purposefully, carrying a bottle of water. On the way down to the ring he looks into the camera and says "I should be having my rematch!". On the way down to the ring, he takes his shirt off and gives it to a fan in the audience. When he gets to the ring, he slowly climbs in, and looks at Cooper as the crowd mostly boo's him other than some of the young men in the arena, He has a drink of the water before tossing the bottle out of the ring.

Connor: What a big opportunity here for both of these men. Cooper just won the Lethal Lottery and Garth is a former World Champion. A win would be big for either of them.

Cohen: Black should still be the World Champion and he should be getting his rematch against Stormrage instead of facing someone like Cooper.

The bell is rung to start off the match. The two wrestlers make eye contact for a moment and then Garth rushes at Cooper. Cooper evades him and runs for the ropes on the other side of the ring. Garth turns around and Cooper springs off the ropes for a Flying Shoulder Block. Cooper runs for the ropes again as Garth gets back up, and is hit by a second Flying Shoulder Block! Cooper attempts to hit the same maneuver for a third time but Garth evades it, causing Cooper to run into the corner of the ring. Cooper nearly hit the turnbuckle but stoped himself in time. He is still in the corner as Garth approaches him and hits an Enziguri. Garth goes to cover for a pin, but Cooper pushes him off.

Cohen: Cooper shouldn't have tried to hit the same move three times in a row.

Connor: You can't blame him for trying. Sometimes you have to take a risk, he wouldn't have won the Lottery if he wasn't willing to take a few risks.

The two grab each other and Cooper pushes Garth into the corner of the ring. Garth hits the turnbuckle and is in a seated position. Cooper holds the top rope and begins hitting foot stomps on Garth. After the second foot stomp, Garth is able to roll out of the way and gets up. He grabs Cooper from behind and uses a Belly To Belly Suplex. The force of this sudden maneuver knocks Cooper down to the opposite end of the ring. Garth slowly approaches Cooper who is down. He waits as Cooper gets back up and hits an STO on him. Garth covers Cooper for a pin. 1.... 2.... kickout by Cooper!

Cohen: What? How did he kick out of that one?

Connor: Cooper is showing his reslience here, Jack.

Cooper is the first of the two to get back up. He moves over behind Garth and waits for his opponent to stand. Garth is now up as well, Cooper grabs him and picks him up to hit a Scoop Slam! Cooper then runs to the ropes. Garth is down. Cooper springs off the ropes running past Garth to the ropes of the other side of the ring. Garth has stood up and looks over to see Cooper springing off the ropes toward him, Cooper tries to hit a Flying Shoulder Block but Garth is able to evade the maneuver. Garth goes over to the corner and tries to climb the ropes but Cooper grabs Garth and pulls him down, back into the ring, hitting a Bulldog in the process that knocks Garth into the center of the ring. The fans cheer loudly for this.

Connor: Excellent maneuver there by Cooper. Looks like the fans here in attendance tonight agreed. Listen to that reaction!

Cohen: Doesn't matter. Deep down they all know Cooper just got lucky. Garth proved the fans wrong before, just watch.

Cooper backs up a few steps, allowing Garth time to get back up. Garth tries to grab Cooper, but Cooper dodges him. They turn to face each other quickly and Cooper hits Garth with a signature move, the European Uppercut! It is followed by another.... and another! Four European Uppercuts in a row! He grabs Garth and throws him back toward the corner on the other side of the ring. Cooper runs up to Garth and tries to grab him to hit a Double Leg Takedown, but Garth moves out of the way just in time to dodge the attempt. Cooper runs into the turnbuckle and takes a few steps back. Garth quickly climbs up to the top rope while this is going on and leaps at Cooper with a Diving Elbow Drop! This knocks them both down with Garth on top, he covers Cooper for a pin. 1.... 2.... kickout by Cooper! They both stand up. Garth attempted to hit a German Suplex, but Cooper reverses it and shoves Garth down as he moves behind Garth. Cooper kicks Garth three times from behind followed by a Drop Kick. He covers Garth for a pin. 1....2.... kickout by Garth! Cooper gets up and looks out into the audience. They are cheering and showing their support for him. Garth stands back up and tries to grab Cooper for a Judo Throw but is unsuccessful. Cooper grabs Garth's arm and counters the maneuver, he grabs Garth and hits his finishing move, the Final Verse. He covers Garth for a pin. 1.... 2.... 3! The fans erupt loudly, cheering for the win they just witnessed.

Anderson: Ladies and gentlemen, the winner of this match.... Justin Cooper!

Connor: A great victory tonight for Justin Cooper. Just think, he could be our next World Champion!

Cohen: Just because he got lucky at the Lethal Lottery and then again tonight does not mean the same thing will happen at Kingdom Come.

Connor: It still could though, and Justin Cooper reminded us of just that here tonight.

Justin Cooper is seen in the ring while the crowd continues cheering for him, as the show goes off the air.
sendpm.gif
Old 11-25-2016, 05:31 AM
RIP Cooper's Title Reign
WWE Diva's Champion

World Champion Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...World Champion Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...World Champion Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...World Champion Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...World Champion Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...World Champion Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...World Champion Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...World Champion Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...World Champion Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...World Champion Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...World Champion Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Credits

Opening - Prophet
Justin Cooper vs Garth Black - Dagger
Eve Taylor vs Mark Keaton - Dynamite
Noah Ryder vs Veejay - KJ
Logan McAllister vs Abel Hunnicutt - Prophet
Xaitlyn vs Mancini vs Vee A.D.Z - KJ
Segments - Prophet, Dagger, Dynamite
Eve Segment - FalKon

Delay is on me guys, apologies. Stayed up all night writing though so happy late Thanksgiving. Hope everybody is enjoying themselves, rep the team for the hard work. Big ups to Prophet especially this round, he's earned that creative clout.

Make America Healthy Again! - King Mussel

Credit to Dave
sendpm.gif
Closed Thread