WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Championship Wrestling > WZCW.com
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 09-18-2016, 02:33 PM
WZCW's EurAsian champion (Still)
World Heavyweight Champion

Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...
Default The Biggest Loser

That's right ladies and gentlemen it's WZCW.com's biggest loser. What does that mean?

Whilst it's not a Mikey Stormrage weightloss programme it is giving credit to the biggest loser. Simply put it's the best RP that failed to win a match. I'll be doing this every round and I welcome healthy discussion and ideas from the wzcw universe.

This weeks will be no surprise in that it's Lohgahn McAhllistah!

Going up against Austin Reynolds at the best of times is hard enough, but when the rest of his stable are waiting in the wings then things are all shook up.

I love that Logan mentioned "I don't know when my next opportunity will be" and built a logical reason why. With that opening I cared a lot about the Austin v Logan match when before that it was "ah right this is happening".

The middle sets up Logan with great emotion, why he's not having his family at ring side. It makes sense and allows Logan a lot of freedom as a character.

The ending: Three part play. We're ready to go, I'm ready to go. I hope you get a rematch!
Dave also did my sig.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2016, 04:50 AM
The Premier Provider

K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...

Thanks. It's by far my favorite rp I've done so far
Old 09-19-2016, 05:23 AM
Yemrez Reqonıc
Mr. Money in the Bank

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I still think that Logan should've won the title.
Old 09-19-2016, 06:48 AM
WZCW's Mr Excitement
WWE European Champion

a0161613 is going to make some noise in the draft...a0161613 is going to make some noise in the draft...a0161613 is going to make some noise in the draft...a0161613 is going to make some noise in the draft...a0161613 is going to make some noise in the draft...a0161613 is going to make some noise in the draft...a0161613 is going to make some noise in the draft...a0161613 is going to make some noise in the draft...a0161613 is going to make some noise in the draft...a0161613 is going to make some noise in the draft...a0161613 is going to make some noise in the draft...
Send a message via AIM to a0161613 Send a message via MSN to a0161613 Send a message via Skype™ to a0161613

Fairly sure that Logan is getting a rematch.
Old 09-19-2016, 04:51 PM
The Premier Provider

K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by a0161613 View Post
Fairly sure that Logan is getting a rematch.
Id love that. I put a lot of effort into that rp, not just cuz it was for a title, but because I had no showed our previous match(turned out to work well storyline wise tho) I have a clear idea of where I wanna go with Logan and his family, just need to execute it on screen like it comes off in my head.

I look forward to another match with Reynolds.
#DownWithVisImperium