WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Championship Wrestling > WZCW Network > WZCW TV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2016, 07:50 AM
Join WZCW today!
World Heavyweight Champion

Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

In a lounge backstage we find the members of Vis Imperium having a meeting. Austin Reynolds has his Elite Openweight Championship. Constantine and Abel have their Tag Team Championships. All four are sitting on couches. Steven Holmes gets up from the couch he was sitting on. He looks over at the other three for a moment and then speaks.

Holmes: Gentlemen, there isn't a more dominant group in WZCW than Vis Imperium. We are in control over two of the prestigious titles in this company. Whether the fans choose to accept it or not we will keep dominating until we control everything.

A sinister grin can be seen on Abel. He and Constantine stand up proudly holding their championships over their shoulders.

Abel: We hold the future and destiny. We're gonna rule it all!

Holmes: That's right.

Steven Holmes walks over toward Austin Reynolds, who is still sitting down.

Holmes: We shall continue our winning ways tonight when Austin Reynolds retains his Elite Openweight Championship, the title that shares the same name as myself. The Elite. No outcome other than winning would be acceptable.

All three of the other Vis Imperium members look over at Austin Reynolds.

Austin: Unpredictable time of the year or not, I made my own luck.

He stands and holds up his Elite Openweight Championship.

Austin: This title is proof. I defeated Eve Taylor ending her record setting reign and the next challenger will be defeated too!

Constantine walks over to Austin, standing right beside him.

Constantine I don't envy your opponent tonight, because I know you'll get out there and crush whoever stands in your way in the name of Vis Imperium!

Austin: That's the plan. We'll continue what we started at Unscripted!

They all nod in agreement as the camera cuts away.
Old 08-21-2016, 07:50 AM
Join WZCW today!
World Heavyweight Champion

Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

In the parking lot, Ramparte can be seen walking to his rental car with his confidant, Batti Otaku. Suddenly he is jumped from behind by two men. One is wearing all white, their face completely covered, and carrying a chain. The other is dressed in all black, carrying a baseball bat, their face also covered. They beat down on the former Cerberus member, Ramparte trying desperately to fight back, but to no avail.

Batti: Help! Someone please help my Rammikun!

The two men continue to assault Ramparte until some security personal pour out of the building. The two men ditch the scene and Ramparte, leaving him a bloody mess.

Security: Someone call a paramedic!

Batti looks on worried, as a few staff doctors come running to the scene. One of them hops in the on site ambulance and pulls it over while the other two secure Ramparte on a gurney.

Paramedic: Watch his neck.

The final shot before commercial is of Batti climbing into the back of the ambulance with Ramparte as it drives away.
Old 08-24-2016, 11:00 PM
Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
ECW TV Champion

Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Rainbow Yaz

The following contest, scheduled for one fall, is your main event of the evening. And, it is for the WZCW ELITE Openweight Championship!! Introducing first………

Austin Reynolds appears on stage and walks down the aisle with his newly won Championship title straddled across his shoulder.

Representing Vis Imperium, he is the current Elite Openweight Champion, Austin Reynolds!!

Connor: The Roulette making us wait to see who the Champion is defending against here. Not fair.

Cohen: This would technically be Reynolds' second run as Champion, as he held it when it was still the Elite X Championship. He beat a very dominant Champion, lets see if he can live up.

Connor: Well luck of the draw!

His opponent, hailing from Detroit City, Michigan, he is the Remarkeable, Mark Keaton!!

Keaton, not wanting to waste time runs to the ring and slides in, right away both men trade fists as the main event of the show for the Openweight title starts. Keaton whips Reynolds across the ring and catapults him, tossing the Champion high into the air and dropping him on his back.

Cohen: Hey, you don't start a match like that! Much less a title match. Reynolds is being dropped on his surgically repaired neck!

Connor: Keaton has business with Vis Imperium and I have to imagine, he wants revenge for Unscripted.

Keaton follows up the Back Body Drop with an Airplane Spin but Reynolds quickly rakes the eyes and kicks the leg of Keaton. He kicks it a couple of times but referee Jurou Akiyama admonishes Reynolds for the eyes. Reynolds goes for the leg, but is yanked across the ropes, to the outside. Keaton sees his oportunity and runs with a slight hobble across the ring, taking Reynolds out with a Tope Suicida. Both men down, Jurou starts his count. 1…….. 2……….. Both men start to stagger, Keaton down even though he hit the move. Showing signs that it may be the leg, 3………. 4……..both seem to have their wits about and trade rights sitting down. 5…….

Connor: Keaton sees an opportunity here. He is not letting it slip by.

Cohen: How careless can he be? He just flew through those ropes. He could've hurt himself and cost him the title.

6…….. Both men get to a vertical base and roll back into the ring. Reynolds gets up first and hits Keaton with an Atomic Drop. He follows it up with a Swinging Neckbreaker following it with a Lateral Press. 1……… 2……. 3-But Keaton gets the shoulder up. Reynolds lays into him with rights but Keaton kicks him in the back of the head. He gets back up and hits a pair of jabs before dropping Reynolds on his back with a Scoop Slam. For kicks, he then rakes the eyes of the downed Reynolds getting a big reaction from the crowd. Keaton goes up to the top rope and measures for an Elbow but the Champion rolls out of the way, scratching his eyes. The referee checks on his as Keaton stands by. Hoping the right moment comes. Jurou helps Reynolds to his knees, checking to make sure his eyesight is fine, but Reynolds, seemingly blinded, shoves Jurou towards the ropes which makes Keaton lose his balance.

Cohen: Well, it seems Keaton's plan here totally backfired. He tried to rake Austin's eyes and he ended up played.

Connor: Keaton only did that because Reynolds did it first. It was retribution but now Reynolds is using the ref as a projectile to defend himself.

Reynolds quickly starts clubbering Keaton, draped in the ropes after losing his balance. He gives him several slaps to the back of the head and screams at him in anger. He mounts Keaton on his back and hits a Backpack Stunner, hooking the leg. 1……. 2……… 3-But Keaton kicks out. He hits a couple of shots to the head and then steps on the forehead, Keaton screaming in agony trying to get the foot off his head. Reynolds drags Keaton across the ring and places him legsplit across the ring post he then applies a Figure 4 around the post. Referee Jurou admonishes him but Reynolds will not let go so he counts. 1……… 2………. 3………… 4………… And Reynolds lets go as Keaton clutches his leg. Reynolds simply paces around ringside, calm and collected but giving a very subtle sense of confidence as Keaton is in trouble. Reynolds returns to the ring and surveys the field before methodically stomping on Keaton's leg. Keaton starts to get back up but as soon as he does, Reynolds twists him around and hits a Backslide Driver. 1…….. 2……….. But only 2. Reynolds looks on frustrated.

Connor: That leg has taken some harsh punishment. How is Keaton going to even stand up?

Cohen: Truth is he won't Cat. But he's too stubborn to admit defeat.

Reynolds grabs the legs for something, but as soon as he does, Keaton pulls him in and clocks him across the face. He hobbles to his feet as Reynolds is sent aback. Keaton hits a pair of jabs across the face of Reynlds and hits a big Windmill Uppercut. Reynolds bounces back up so Keaton follows it with a Side Suplex. He goes to the top rope and leaps hitting a Lucha Elbow to get the crowd loud. Reynolds gets back up but is picked up by his foe. Keaton spins Reynolds around several times before dropping him with a Samoan Drop.

Cohen: That's not fair. He's from Detroit, not Samoa.

Connor: I don't think it matters where you're from. It's just a name.

Keaton measures Reynolds, waiting for him to get back up. As soon as he does, he kicks him in the gut and turns him around by the head for the Very Rude Awakening but Reynolds is able to get out. He catches Keaton and throws him overhead with a Belly to Belly Suplex. Quickly, he kicks Keaton and underhook one arm, going for End Of but Keaton manages to counter it into a Small Package! 1………. 2……… 3-But Reynolds gets out just in the nick of time. He gets back to his feet quickly but he is hit with a Manhattan Drop from Keaton and right away, is Suplexed against the turnbuckle.

Cohen: Oh, how could he do that?! He hit him right on the neck.

Connor: This may be the opportinity Keaton needs to win that title.

Keaton raises Reynolds up and hits a couple of more jabs. He hammerlocks Reynolds and sets him up for the VHS Lariat but Reynolds crosses his leg blocking the move. Keaton hits a couple of knees to the leg in order to get it out of the way but Reynolds uses the chance and Reverse Hip Tosses Keaton off himself. Keaton gets back up quickly and goes for Reynolds but he is immediately swept off his feet with a Chop Block. Right away, Reynolds grabs the legs and hooks the Silence. He clinches back, folding the back of his challenger who stretches as far as he can for the ropes but they are too far away. The pain becoming unbearable, Keaton has no choice but to accept defeat.

Here is your winner and still Elite Openweight Champion, Austin Reynolds!!

Connor: Mark Keaton did his best. He fought here with all the intention to walk out a Champion.

Cohen: But he met up with a guy who's not here to play games. Reynolds isolated that leg and it led to Keaton's downfall. The kid did what he could. But the veteran did him in good here tonight.

Reynolds simply grabs his title and walks away not sticking around to celebrate or anything. The crowd boo's but he pays no attention to it, walking up the aisle. Referee Jurou Akiyama checks on Keaton who seems to be fine, if a bit upset.

Connor: We had a few surprises. Not just in matches, but in returns. I'd say it was a pretty notable Roulette Round, eh Jack?

Cohen: I think the biggest surprise of all is that I'm still here when I could be gambling. Seriously, last night after Meltdown, I made so much money I bought a boat.

Connor: Really? You must've made a fortune.

Cohen: Not really. It was dilapidated. But all in all, it was great to be here in Vegas for the surprises. Until next time folks. And don't forget. Don't drink too much when you gamble.

Connor: And remember to check out the exclusive WZCW.com interview, Getting Over, with Garth Black. Goodnight everyone!
Old 08-25-2016, 01:10 AM
Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
ECW TV Champion

Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Rainbow Yaz

Credits:

Click for Spoiler:
Yaz: Segments, opening
Killjoy: Elite Openweight Championship match
Dave: Bullrope Match
Dynamite: Fatal Four Way, segments
Prophet: Tag Match
Dagger: Segments

Hope you guys enjoyed the shows. Big thanks to the team. Congratulate Prophet and Dagger for their first round on board.

It is with a sad heart though that we say goodbye to Spidey. Real life has taken over, and he has chosen to step down from the creative team. We wish him well. Look for the boards and an announcement on his replacement in the next 24-48 hours.