WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Championship Wrestling > WZCW.com
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 08-23-2016, 04:19 PM
Why mail cabbage? Seriously! Why?
Million Dollar Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...

I really like the way The Power Ranking was done in the past when I joined. It stopped soon after. (Shame).
Old 08-23-2016, 04:29 PM
Great and Devious
X-Division Champion

The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to The Doctor

I had points for every part of the podcast but I fell asleep and forgot most. Basically, what I want from the website is what I loved about the Power Rankings - in-depth looks at how characters are doing, through a kayfabe lens. All too often we aren't told if our characters are considered compelling by Creative and by other members, or if people are interested in said characters' journeys. Things like Power Rankings, profiles, or even news stories that reflect actions in an RP can be wonderful ways to see that characters are in peoples' minds, whether they're being voted to win a match or not.

So yeah, more things that have to do with individual characters and the like. Power Rankings were great fun.
Old 08-23-2016, 05:07 PM
WZCW's EurAsian champion (Still)
World Heavyweight Champion

Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow Yaz View Post
To step on Dave's toes a little and to answer Vee's question a bit, I typically vote for RPs that tell a good story and stay true to the character's gimmick. I excuse grammar errors more than most because I'm guilty of them more so than most. I'm also a sucker for cameos involving my own character. When people use my character and use him well, it has been known to sway me in a close contest.

Good episode overall Dave. I enjoyed and appreciated the honesty about the brand split and the creative team being split. Always enjoy a look into how guys feel about their characters and their history.
Everyone's using Mikey next RP!
Dave also did my sig.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2016, 05:40 PM
Funny Bone of a Geriatric
Mr. Money in the Bank

Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...

We should embrace the name of the Elite Openweight title. Bring it down to the lower tier guys, let anyone challenge for it, and keep the title defenses on the regular. If a champion defends the title for a while and holds onto it, increase the challenge by adding more guys to the match. I know this seems like a dick move to say after breaking the record, but I've said this whilst being the champ, and after a while, I really started to lose interest in being the Elite champ. This system will help stop champion disinterest as well. (Make the Eurasian title like the old Intercontinental title: midcard/upper midcard title guys use to prepare for the World title, and keep the other two title as is - you guys don't need any other title, you just need to manage the resources you've got first).

For the creative team position, maybe look for another new person. New, fresh perspectives can shake up the team and breathe new life, AND you'll have growing pains with the two new guys anyway so why not add a third? We'll forgive you for any errors, because you guys are getting used to the new team, and we can give feedback on the fly. Experience is always nice, but you'll have four guys on the team who knows how to be on creative, and have that experience... so go for the fresh.

If you add music to the beginning of the podcast, please make it a 10 second clip (15 max). Don't do what most podcasts and shows have done, and make it ridiculously long. I don't care for the music, I listen for the podcast, so do enough to give it a professional feel with an opening, but that's it.
Old 08-24-2016, 12:15 PM
Better than I think I am
WWE Women's Champion

Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...

Thanks for the answers, Dave. I guess it was enough said about the voting and thanks to Mikey for coming up and answering about it as well. So thanks to both of you guys. Talking about the new creative member, I would love to be a part of creative and that's the reason why I threw my name in at the open challenge. I mean, it's not wise to add another fresh member into the creative. But with two new faces already in the creative team I reckon it'll be best if you try to rope in a old creative member back into the team.

About the tag championship I feel like that title isn't very necessary. Like Falk said, maybe we could elevate Eurasian title little higher and make guys like Constantine, Abel, Matt alongside few rookies go for it. Perhaps we can scrap off the tag division and bring a new title instead. If the fed members still feel for tag teams, we can work on something like a tag tournament and the winners will be honoured with title shots or something. just an idea.

Credits: Dave

Last edited by Prince Vee : 08-24-2016 at 12:18 PM.
Old 08-24-2016, 12:36 PM
WZCW's Tony Mancini & Milenko
WWE European Champion

Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank N Steins_Gate

I think it was mentioned by Dave on the podcast (or someone somewhere) but a Deuce's Wild Tag Tournament once or twice a year with the winner getting a tag title shot may fix that. The winners have a chance of winning the titles which means they stay together but maybe other participants stay together as well.
Old 09-12-2016, 02:14 AM
Better than I think I am
WWE Women's Champion

Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...

Are we going to have WZCW quick news on Mondays or what? It's been missing for the last two weeks. It's one of the best things going around in WZCW.com section because it's not a typical podcast and our fed member's questions been answered. I don't want to see it not being aired for the second consecutive week.

Old 09-12-2016, 03:38 AM
WZCW's Tony Mancini & Milenko
WWE European Champion

Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank N Steins_Gate

I'd imagine there are more pressing matters going on in Dave's life at the moment.
Old 09-12-2016, 03:46 AM
Better than I think I am
WWE Women's Champion

Well somebody else could take the job. It is better than the WZCW podcasts as this one deals with what the fed members ask for.

Old 09-12-2016, 05:36 AM
Funny Bone of a Geriatric
Mr. Money in the Bank

Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Vee View Post
Well somebody else could take the job. It is better than the WZCW podcasts as this one deals with what the fed members ask for.
Someone like you?