WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Championship Wrestling > WZCW.com
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 08-23-2016, 03:11 AM
WZCW Head of Creative
World Heavyweight Champion

Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

I am going to be recording the second episode of the Podcast tonight. If you have any questions about anything Creative/Fed/Wrestling/Life related. Ask them here and I'll get to them tonight. Thanks.
Old 08-23-2016, 03:45 AM
Better than I think I am
WWE Women's Champion

Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...

I'm just curious to know how does the voting system works amongst the creative? On what basis each of the creative member vote their favour? And who wins by landslide too often? And which top star loses the voting by landslide too often?

Credits: Dave
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2016, 05:42 AM
Funny Bone of a Geriatric
Mr. Money in the Bank

Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...Kairi Sane's Elbow Pain is a United States Champion...

With All-Stars potentially receiving the axe, would you consider replacing the event with another, but something within WZCW canon, such as a Trios Tag Team Tournament?
Old 08-23-2016, 06:05 AM
Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
X-Division Champion

Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Rainbow Yaz

Who would you consider Consty's greatest rivals and how have you managed to keep him relatively fresh despite him being a character that debuted six years ago?
Old 08-23-2016, 06:42 AM
Godfather of Integrity
WWF Hardcore Champion

Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Send a message via Skype™ to Da Prophet

Cooper over PoC for the tag titles is at least a top five upset of all time. Why or why not?

What are some of your favourite underdog wins you've seen in the fed?

I should be on this list twice. Be warned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty NorCal View Post
Only the law had a shot at taking that belt off of Jon Jones
Old 08-23-2016, 12:49 PM
Remarkable Mark Keaton
Million Dollar Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...

If WZCW did a Survivor Series replacement for All Stars, what would the teams look like with the current roster?

Bonus : Why does Constantine fear Remarkable Mark Keaton?

"I'm a Mog. Half man and half dog, I'm my own best friend."
Old 08-23-2016, 01:00 PM
WZCW Head of Creative
World Heavyweight Champion

Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

EPISODE 2

So I should probably state that I start this off with a lie. There is no entrance music. I underestimated how easy it was to add on a piece of music using the video editing / publishing software I have. Nevertheless, I did my best.

It's a little bit longer than the last one, thanks to the questions from you guys, covering the feedback from the last one, and talking about WWE for a little bit. Regardless, I did my best with it and tried to keep the sound problems to a minimum.

Hope you guys like it.
Old 08-23-2016, 01:00 PM
NaNoWriMo'17 50,000 words in 30days
WWE European Champion

Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank N Steins_Gate

which rookie do you see having the most potential?

and for sake of a definition we'll go with Rookie being in the fed less than a year.

edit: well maybe for #3

Last edited by Frank N Steins_Gate : 08-23-2016 at 01:02 PM.
Old 08-23-2016, 01:35 PM
WZCW Grand Slam &
ECW Champion

El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave's Gone SAWFT View Post
EPISODE 2

So I should probably state that I start this off with a lie. There is no entrance music. I underestimated how easy it was to add on a piece of music using the video editing / publishing software I have. Nevertheless, I did my best.

It's a little bit longer than the last one, thanks to the questions from you guys, covering the feedback from the last one, and talking about WWE for a little bit. Regardless, I did my best with it and tried to keep the sound problems to a minimum.

Hope you guys like it.
There shoukd be a Stereo Mix option in your Recording Devices option in order to have amy music or video go through the same channel as your mic and eliminate the need to edit.
Old 08-23-2016, 01:38 PM
Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
X-Division Champion

Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Rainbow Yaz

To step on Dave's toes a little and to answer Vee's question a bit, I typically vote for RPs that tell a good story and stay true to the character's gimmick. I excuse grammar errors more than most because I'm guilty of them more so than most. I'm also a sucker for cameos involving my own character. When people use my character and use him well, it has been known to sway me in a close contest.

Good episode overall Dave. I enjoyed and appreciated the honesty about the brand split and the creative team being split. Always enjoy a look into how guys feel about their characters and their history.