WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Interactive > Digital Arts and Graphics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 05-30-2016, 01:20 AM
Who Am I?
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagger Dias View Post
It looks good, although I would change it to where the image rep and the text are in a layer above the fire/smoke. It would be better to ask Tasty instead of me though, since that's his character.
Here it is:

Sorry for spelling mistake.
Old 05-30-2016, 10:39 AM
Who Am I?
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost94 View Post
Dave your stuff is awesome. I used to make sigs years ago, but just lost my touch and have no practice. I may just have to go ahead and ask you to make me a Shawn Michaels circa 1994-1998. I'd love to see what you can do.
I hope that you like it.

Old 05-30-2016, 05:43 PM
With the safety off!!
NWA Champion

Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...

Wow you're going great guns here Kapu. Wonderful work and I love my sig. Thank you again. I tired to give you credit underneath it, but it appears that it's too much for the forum to handle.
Old 05-31-2016, 12:38 AM
Who Am I?
ECW TV Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navi View Post
Wow you're going great guns here Kapu. Wonderful work and I love my sig. Thank you again. I tired to give you credit underneath it, but it appears that it's too much for the forum to handle.
Thanks a lot, mam.

And I don't need any credit.

Do tell me if you need any sig in future.
Old 05-31-2016, 06:24 AM
Who Am I?
ECW TV Champion

This thread's official signature:

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 09:18 PM
You talkin' to me?
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

John McCass scored a win over Santino Marella...John McCass scored a win over Santino Marella...John McCass scored a win over Santino Marella...John McCass scored a win over Santino Marella...John McCass scored a win over Santino Marella...John McCass scored a win over Santino Marella...John McCass scored a win over Santino Marella...John McCass scored a win over Santino Marella...John McCass scored a win over Santino Marella...John McCass scored a win over Santino Marella...John McCass scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navi View Post
Now you can

Old 06-01-2016, 11:34 AM
Who Am I?
ECW TV Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Cassanova View Post
Now you can

How did you do it?
Old 06-02-2016, 12:09 AM
Who Am I?
ECW TV Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Cassanova View Post
Now you can

Thanks for help.

Here is your reward:

Old 06-06-2016, 10:58 PM
Who Am I?
ECW TV Champion

Old 06-10-2016, 12:10 PM
Remarkable Mark Keaton
Million Dollar Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...

I challenge you.....

Top my current SIG.

Make an eighties themed SIG with - Remarkable Mark Keaton - Across the top in strobe lighting- A young Billy Idol pic in the middle with flame effects around him with his catch phrase - You're gonna get beaten and lay at the feet of Remarkable Mark Keaton- In classic typewriter font on the edge of an electric guitar, along the bottom.

."In 20 years we won't be viewed as -Mailmen- anymore and will be called -Drone Pilots- instead."