WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Interactive > Digital Arts and Graphics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 05-28-2016, 11:41 AM
Who Am I?
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I would need other 24 hours for it. Want any sort of other writing on it? I have some lines in my mind for it.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2016, 11:43 AM
:( lost ma Mayhem Title
WWE Diva's Champion

Find'er Woo'er Ryder scored a win over Santino Marella...Find'er Woo'er Ryder scored a win over Santino Marella...Find'er Woo'er Ryder scored a win over Santino Marella...Find'er Woo'er Ryder scored a win over Santino Marella...Find'er Woo'er Ryder scored a win over Santino Marella...Find'er Woo'er Ryder scored a win over Santino Marella...Find'er Woo'er Ryder scored a win over Santino Marella...Find'er Woo'er Ryder scored a win over Santino Marella...Find'er Woo'er Ryder scored a win over Santino Marella...Find'er Woo'er Ryder scored a win over Santino Marella...Find'er Woo'er Ryder scored a win over Santino Marella...

Take out "The Man". Everything else is up to you.

Thanks to Dave for the Sig!

Like Creative Writing? Join WZCW today!
Old 05-28-2016, 11:45 AM
Who Am I?
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

So you wouldn't want anything to replace "The Man"? Somewhat like "The Conqueror".
Old 05-28-2016, 12:30 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

Find'er Woo'er Ryder scored a win over Santino Marella...Find'er Woo'er Ryder scored a win over Santino Marella...Find'er Woo'er Ryder scored a win over Santino Marella...Find'er Woo'er Ryder scored a win over Santino Marella...Find'er Woo'er Ryder scored a win over Santino Marella...Find'er Woo'er Ryder scored a win over Santino Marella...Find'er Woo'er Ryder scored a win over Santino Marella...Find'er Woo'er Ryder scored a win over Santino Marella...Find'er Woo'er Ryder scored a win over Santino Marella...Find'er Woo'er Ryder scored a win over Santino Marella...Find'er Woo'er Ryder scored a win over Santino Marella...

Oh no, just his name.

Old 05-28-2016, 03:40 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

Want to let you know that Dave did my request. I asked him a month or so ago. So sorry to waste your time but I will still give you rep and feedback!

Old 05-28-2016, 11:40 PM
Who Am I?
ECW TV Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Find'er Woo'er Ryder View Post
Want to let you know that Dave did my request. I asked him a month or so ago. So sorry to waste your time but I will still give you rep and feedback!
It's all okay, buddy. I couldn't have made such a good one like Dave did.

Do tell me when you want any sig to be made in future. I would want only 24 hours to make any sig.
Old 05-28-2016, 11:58 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

Dude don't be so hard on yourself. The first one you made was awesome.

Old 05-29-2016, 04:23 AM
Who Am I?
ECW TV Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fullmetal FalKhemist View Post
Lacey, then Taya. That's it.
Your rewards:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tastycles View Post
Click for Spoiler:
I'm a physics teacher, and kids often try and ask me to explain inconsistencies in super hero films. I always respond the same way - if you cans suspend your disbelief to the extent that you believe a man can fly/be cryogenically frozen/be half spider etc. then you should be able to accept small inconsistencies.

Clark Kent is a classic example of this - people are absolutely fine with a man who can fly and is invincible, but they can't handle the fact his glasses are a disguise.
Your reward:

Old 05-29-2016, 04:13 PM
WZCW Head of Creative
World Heavyweight Champion

Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

You've got a lot of potential, kid. You certainly picked up a lot faster than I did. That said, Photoshop and graphics don't come without a lot of practice. Sooner or later, you're going to have a good idea of what will work well with a graphic and what wont. I would suggest checking out some of the Photoshop tutorials at the top of the section and seeing how you do. They have a tendency to give you a good start in making professional looking graphics. What I also did was google Photoshop Tutorials and go the images section. There, you'll find step by step instructions as to how to make yourself improve.

Good luck, champ.
Old 05-29-2016, 11:39 PM
Who Am I?
ECW TV Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave O Mac View Post
You've got a lot of potential, kid. You certainly picked up a lot faster than I did. That said, Photoshop and graphics don't come without a lot of practice. Sooner or later, you're going to have a good idea of what will work well with a graphic and what wont. I would suggest checking out some of the Photoshop tutorials at the top of the section and seeing how you do. They have a tendency to give you a good start in making professional looking graphics. What I also did was google Photoshop Tutorials and go the images section. There, you'll find step by step instructions as to how to make yourself improve.

Good luck, champ.
Thanks a lot, sir.

I must spread rep before giving it to you again.

My final exams are gonna end on 3 June and then I have a lot of time to practice. I am gonna practice on my mobile as much as I can.

Thanks again, sir.