WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Championship Wrestling > Backstage
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 07-06-2016, 11:35 AM
Remarkable Mark Keaton
WWF Hardcore Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting some looks on Smackdown...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting some looks on Smackdown...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting some looks on Smackdown...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting some looks on Smackdown...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting some looks on Smackdown...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting some looks on Smackdown...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting some looks on Smackdown...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting some looks on Smackdown...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting some looks on Smackdown...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting some looks on Smackdown...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting some looks on Smackdown...

How much of yourself is inside your WZCW character?
Old 07-06-2016, 01:10 PM
Natural 20 G-Mod
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias

Tell us more about your "The Sui Generis RolePlay" & "The HeartDeep RolePlay". What do these mean and what is your criteria for picking them?

"And that's the bottom line, because DAGGER DIAS said so!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernkastel View Post
Dagger is the John Cena of this site.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 07:19 AM
WWE European Champion

ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Deliverer of Mail View Post
How much of yourself is inside your WZCW character?
Significant.

Like:

1. The previous injury stated about Xaitlyn is actually mine in real life.
2. I love MMA and Miesha Tate is my favorite so that's why Xaitlyn has her image rep and isa MMA fighter.
3. I always prefer action over talking and so does Xaitlyn. Etc.
Old 07-07-2016, 07:22 AM
WWE European Champion

ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagger Dias View Post
Tell us more about your "The Sui Generis RolePlay" & "The HeartDeep RolePlay". What do these mean and what is your criteria for picking them?
Sui Generis RolePlay means an unique RolePlay. Different from normal RolePlays. Rarely seen.
HeartDeep RolePlay means heart touching RolePlay. This is awarded to that RolePlay which connects the most with me emotionally.
Old 07-27-2016, 01:18 AM
WWE European Champion

****IIIrd RolePlay****

Quote:
***After Meltdown 131***

After her second consecutive loss in WZCW, we see Xaitlyn Serpiente along with Ennette and Brendon Stokes seated in a taxi towards the airport where she was supposed to take a flight back to India. Brendon initiates the talk with her.

Brendon: I am really proud of your performance against Tony Mancini.

Xaitlyn watches Brendon with a surprised look while he continues.

Brendon: I know that you lost your second consecutive match in WZCW. But the improvement shown by you in your second match impressed me. Competing a heavyweight like Mancini while being not even half of his weight is just too good.

Xaitlyn: Thanks. I am happy that I could do something to make you proud of myself. Still I couldn't get the win but I am determined enough to get my first win in WZCW as soon as possible.

Brendon is quite happy with her focused response and doesn't hesitate to show his happiness.

Brendon: That's what I wanted in you in the first place. Focus. Determination. Wins and Losses are secondary, Your performance in the ring is primary. I am truly glad for you and I am expecting you to win your debut PPV match at Unscripted.

Xaitlyn: Yes, I am surely going to give my 100% to win this match. By the way, Who am I facing?

Brendon: Your opponents would remain a mystery until you enter the ring. You are supposed to compete in a tag match and a diplomat named Xander LeBelle is going to be your partner for this match. I would send the other details as soon as I get to know about them. Best of Luck.

Xaitlyn: Thanks a lot. And don't forget to catch my interview with Saeed Sisters.

Brendon nods while smiling to her. After a while, the taxi arrives at the airport and they say goodbye to each other while we see Ennette pleased after listening their conversation.
***After 2 days***

We see both sisters getting ready for the last segment of this live episode at the set of Saeed Sisters. Commercial break ends and shooting starts. Sana, the elder of two sisters, initiates.

Sana: Welcome back to your favorite program Saeed Sisters.

Zeenia: And now we are going to present that segment of our show which is extremely liked by the women.

Sana: Yes, you guessed it right. Our segment named Inspiring Women has an interesting guest for us tonight.

Zeenia: Our tonight's guest is a wrestler in the prestigious wrestling federation WZCW. Please welcome the self-proclaimed Deviless Of WZCW, Xaitlyn Serpiente!!!

The lights go out. After a while, lights come back and we see Xaitlyn seated along with Ennette around her neck.

The sister duo gets frightened on seeing the snake but soon calm down after getting reminded by the director about the snake being harmless.

Sana: So as we heard about you, you really are quite different from others. It's a pleasure meeting you.

Xaitlyn: Thanks and I am glad that you both found me deserving enough to appear on this prestigious show.

Zeenia: That's nice of you to say so. So how does it feel to be a part of WZCW?

Xaitlyn: Great. Divine. I don't even have enough words to desribe the bliss I feel at WZCW. It's all because of my sister Evie that I decided to join this federation. She is also a professional wrestler.

Sana: So you both are in same profession but in different federations?

Xaitlyn nods positively.

Zeenia: You have been in 2 matches in this federation and you have lost them both. Thoughts about these losses?

Xaitlyn: As I have said before, I didn't join WZCW to win the titles or matches, I have joined to fight anyone who faces me in that ring. Dismantling my opponent is much preferable for me instead of winning matches.

Sana: That's really an unique approach to wrestle with. Next, I would want you to tell more about yourself so that the audience can know you more as until now you have been a mysterious lady. Something like your hobby or anything you like.

Xaitlyn: Ummm.... Whenever I get free time, I sing some folk songs which have touched my heart through their lyrics. For me, A song's lyrics are the root of every other thing used in that song.

Zeenia: Wow, I am really impressed. Such a good way to describe a song. What about singing your favorite song right now?

Xaitlyn responds negatively this time due to which Sana tries to persuade her.

Sana: I would be grateful if you could cater to our demand. Your fans would be glad to hear you singing.

Xaitlyn gives in while in hesitation after both sisters persuade her with sheer efforts. Even Ennette nods in a postive tone.

Xaitlyn: This song is a Punjabi folk song named Ik Kudi. It was written by the legend lyricist Late. Shiv Kumar Batalvi.

After a while, Xaitlyn closes her eyes and starts singing.

Original Version:
Click for Spoiler:
Ikk kudi jihda naam mohabbat,
Gum hai, gum hai, gum hai.

Oh saad muradi sohni phaabat,
Gum hai, gum hai, gum hai,

Ho surat osdi pariyaan wargi,
Sirat di oh mariyam lagdi.

Hasdi hai taan phul jharhde ne,
Turdi hai taan gazal hai lagdi,

Lamm salammi saru de kadh di haye,
Umar aje hai marke agg di,
Par naina di gal samajhdi.

Ik kudi jida naam mohabbat,
Ghum hai, ghum hai, ghum hai,
Ho saad muraadi sohni phaabat,
Gum hai, gum hai, gum hai.

Translated Version:
Click for Spoiler:

A girl whose name is love,
is missing, is missing, is missing,

Simple wisher, beautiful looking,
is missing, is missing, is missing.

Her looks are like that of fairies,
Her nature is like that of Mariam.

When she laughs, the flowers fall,
When she walks, she looks like a ghazal.

She is tall like the saru tree,
But her age is hardly like that of fire,
But she can understand the talks of eyes.

A girl whose name is love,
is missing, is missing, is missing,
Simple wisher, beautiful looking,
is missing, is missing, is missing.

After completion of the song, tears flow from the eyes of The Deviless. Both sisters are glad after listening such a great song in such a melodious voice. Both stand up while clapping with wet eyes and hug Xaitlyn tightly.

Zeenia: So that's the end of today's episode. I hope that you also found today's guest interesting as well as inspiring. I and Sana Didi would meet you next week at the same time. Till then, Stay Happy. Stay Blessed. Good Night everyone.

The camera goes off air.
Old 07-27-2016, 01:25 AM
WWE European Champion

****IIIrd Match****

Result: Haven and Carmen Bratchny defeated Xaitlyn Serpiente and Xander LeBelle via pin after executing Firebird Splash and From Russia with Love(Springboard DDT) on Xaitlyn.
Old 07-27-2016, 01:38 AM
WWE European Champion

Round: Unscripted

***The Sui-Generis RolePlay***
Eve Taylor
Handler: Hanzo Emore

***The HeartDeep RolePlay***
Eve Taylor
Handler: Hanzo Emore

**Honourable Mentions**
Justin Cooper (Da Prophet)
Garth Black (Tastycles)
Noah Ryder (Showtime)
Flex Mussel (DynamitAmerica!)
Ramparte (Spidey)
Kagura Ozhoki (Bernkastel)

Lots of good work this round as expected due to it being a PPV.
Old 08-27-2016, 05:34 AM
WWE European Champion

****IVth RolePlay****

****At Awakened Spirits****

As usual , Xaitlyn is sleeping along with Ennette on a rocking chair.

Suddenly, Xaitlyn wakes up as she smells something unusual happening in her dark home. She again tries to smell and she did find something strange and unknown. She immediately decides to go to the area of the home from where the smell was comin'. Therefore, she cozily picks up sleepin' Ennette and stands up and keeps it back on the rockin' chair gradually.

She gets to her knees and starts crawling keepin' in mind that her movement doesn't make any noise. When she gets near that room, she cleverly sneaks into the room. And as she expected, there are 3 intruders in her home. A normal human would've panicked but Xaitlyn rather smirks on seein' them. The open window near the intruders suggest that they encroached via it.

On the other hand, The three big intruders are confused at findin' no light in that room. Instead of attacking strategically, Xaitlyn just reveals her presence in the room to those three.

The 3 intruders are alerted initially but after seeing that it's a 5'7" woman, they start laughin' makin' fun of her "little" size.

#1: I think that I am enough to handle this "small" obstacle to our mission.

#2 and #3 agree with him without any thought. #1 goes towards Xaitlyn but as soon as he gets in her range, she hits him with a Meia-Lua De Compasso Kick knockin' him out cold. #2 and #3 get terrified at this action of hers.

They both back down towards the same window but the window gets shut on it's own much to their dismay. They turn back towards Xaitlyn again who has closed her eyes and then opens her arms and swing them back thus joinin' both hands.

Immediately, she turns into an Inland Taipan thus doubling the terror in the minds of both intruders.

#2: Oh My God! What the hell is this?

#3: I guess she's an Icchadhari Naagin.

Xaitlyn turns back into a human being and smirks on her identity being revealed while #2 and #3 exchange comments about her.

#2: What the hell is that thing?

#3: Any female snake which completes 100 years, get the spiritual powers for changin' its forms and preserving its poison by not biting any living being.

#2 watches #3 with reverence. Xaitlyn runs towards both of them and hit a double forearm to their faces knock them down on the floor. As they try to recover and gets on their knees after a double dozen seconds, She nails both of them with a double runnin' knee knocking them out cold.

With all three knocked out on the floor, she utters some daring comments:

Click for Spoiler:
Xaitlyn: Thanks a lot, you three. It was a great practice for me to tackle "big" opponents. Now come Roulette Rounds, My opponent could be anyone, be it an outspoken World Champ, or a chickens*it EurAsian Champ, or a "broken then, now getting glued" Elite Openweight Champ, or a "royal" duo of a quick-witted politician and a ruthless monster, or a fantasy game addict, All Shall Thole The Wrath Of The Defiant Deviless!

Last edited by ShinChan : 08-27-2016 at 05:39 AM.
Old 08-27-2016, 05:37 AM
WWE European Champion

****IVth Match****

Result: Blackjack Theron
defeated Xaitlyn Serpiente, Logan McAllister and Tony Mancini via pin after executing Critical Hit(RKO) on Xaitlyn.
Old 08-27-2016, 05:54 AM
WWE European Champion

This round has been damn difficult for me to award the RolePlays.