WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Championship Wrestling > Backstage
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 06-27-2016, 11:52 PM
Yemrez Reqonıc
Mr. Money in the Bank

ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...

****IInd RolePlay (i)****

After losing the triple threat match at Ascension 107, Xaitlyn Serpiente along with Brendon Stokes returned to her home country India. They both arrived at New Delhi via a flight and then took a tourist bus straight to Dehradun.

We see them both sitting on the top of the bus. Although the bus had
enough space for them, yet Xaitlyn preferred to sit above the bus, much to Stokes' dismay who feels embarrassed over such an action. Xaitlyn is enjoying the touch of nature and smiling, while Stokes is too irritated which makes him initiate a talk with her.

Brendon: I think that you surely owe me a justification for your debut loss.

Xaitlyn: Nah, I don't. I just don't care enough about losses to justify to you.

Brendon: But I do care, dammit.

Xaitlyn: Really? Then stop doing so.

Brendon: But I demand a reason for your loss? And I want it right now.

Xaitlyn: I wasn't in good mood.

Brendon: So does mood determine your fight's result? Too dumb. Promise me now, that you would try to win each and every fight, no matter what mood you're in?

Xaitlyn: Calm down, dumbo. I promise to dismantle and decimate my each opponent and conquer them by winning the fight.

Brendon: Nope. See, I can afford you losing some fight while you were tryin' your best, But I can't afford trash-talking by you in your match. Why were you doing so in the midst of your debut match?

Xaitlyn: Ugh! I already told you that I wasn't in good mood and therefore couldn't focus on my opponents. That's why I lost.

[b]Brendon/B]: Don't change the topic. Just justify me for such rude behaviour with the fans.

Xaitlyn: That place sucks, that's why.

Brendon: Why you think so?

Xaitlyn: Because a year ago, my mentor Dean Broom was beaten to death by some gangsters here and no one dared to help him and take him to hospital atleast. If that city natives could have helped him, my mentor would have been alive today.

Saying so, She starts crying a lot. Brendon hugs her and tries to calm her down. As the scene fades to black, we see Ennette who see silently watching this whole verbal encounter while being inside a snake hide.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2016, 11:54 PM
The Show himself
WWE Diva's Champion

CyberPunk scored a win over Santino Marella...CyberPunk scored a win over Santino Marella...CyberPunk scored a win over Santino Marella...CyberPunk scored a win over Santino Marella...CyberPunk scored a win over Santino Marella...CyberPunk scored a win over Santino Marella...CyberPunk scored a win over Santino Marella...CyberPunk scored a win over Santino Marella...CyberPunk scored a win over Santino Marella...CyberPunk scored a win over Santino Marella...CyberPunk scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via Skype™ to CyberPunk

I really like what you're trying to do. Just had a question, why not use the Random RP section for these kinds of RPs?

Old 06-27-2016, 11:56 PM
Yemrez Reqonıc
Mr. Money in the Bank

ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberPunk View Post
I really like what you're trying to do. Just had a question, why not use the Random RP section for these kinds of RPs?
Thanks, sir. I would surely use that thread for new RolePlays but these RolePlays are already used by me in Xaitlyn's matches. I am just using this thread to accumulate everything about Xaitlyn as it happens.
Old 06-28-2016, 12:00 AM
Yemrez Reqonıc
Mr. Money in the Bank

****IInd RolePlay (ii) ****

Quote:
We see that Stokes is about to depart from Xaitlyn's home "Awakened Spirits". He had visited her home for the first time and was very happy as he had been warmly welcomed and taken care of by her.

Brendon: Thanks for your warm reception. It was really a great experience in this simplistic yet peaceful home of yours.

Xaitlyn: You're welcome. My home's doors are always open for you. Do visit us again.

Brendon: Of course. And I would send you an email about details of your opponent as soon as I get to know about it.

Xaitlyn: Sure. And do solve the issue with my WZCW entrance. It was screwd at my debut match. No matter what, I want my entrance as applied.

Brendon: Oh Yeah, I will surely talk to WZCW officials about it. And do remember fulfilling the promise you gave me?

Xaitlyn: Don't worry about that. I would break myself but would never break my promise.

Brendon: That's great. Gotta go now, Bye and take care of yourself and your lovely Ennette.

Xaitlyn: Bye, take care and have a blissful journey.

Stokes smiles and then leaves the home.
***After 48 hours***

We see Xaitlyn with Ennette sleeping in her lap while sitting on a rocking chair. Xaitlyn opens the email sent by Stokes on her mobile and starts talking to herself.

"Your Opponent= Tony Mancini
Event= Meltdown 131
Place= Bankers Life Fieldhouse, Indianapolis, Indiana.

Picture of Opponent

Height= 6 foot
Weight= 275 pounds
W-1/L-5

Xaitlyn: Again a heavyweight! I love such challenges. It would be fun to mesh up with his wrestling style.

Then Xaitlyn closes her eyes and repeats her opponent's name in her mind. After a couple of minutes, she restarts talking with herself while eyes still closed.

Xaitlyn: Anthony is "A male given name, in regular use since the Middle Ages." Mancini is a surname of Italian origin which, etymologically, comes from the Italian noun mancino, literally meaning "left handed".

Then she opens her eyes and resumes reading about her opponent.

Main Gimmick: The only child of notorious NY crime boss "Don" Angelo Mancini he has been told his entire life he is heir to his father's fortune and criminal enterprise and treated like a prince by his father's underlings. He thinks he can do no wrong and may be linked to some of his father's criminal undertakings and is watched by the FBI organized Crime Division's Agent Henderson. Because of this as well as other Families causing trouble 'Don' Angelo has tasked Gino Rizzoli, a soldier in the Family, to keep an eye on his son and accompany him ringside for all his matches.

Xaitlyn: So basically a gangster. Wow.

She resumes reading further.

2 Characteristics of Gimmick: Will go out of his way to insult his opponents as well as people he feels are beneath him. Will not tolerate anyone talking bad about his family and will get pissed very quickly any time someone brings up his or his fathers alleged criminal activity.

Xaitlyn: So he has enough reasons to be dismantled by me. I have a golden opportunity to beat a gangster legally.

Then Ennette wakes up and initiates a talk with Xaitlyn.

Ennette: So who's your opponent this round?

Xaitlyn: Basically an Italian Gangster named Anthony Mancini. I must say that WZCW consists of people from various backgrounds.

Ennette: That's right. But still no one like you has ever joined WZCW. At last, they all are just human beings
whereas you're...

[COLOR="RoyalBlue "]Xaitlyn: Shhhhhh.... Be cautious. Even walls have ears.[/color]

Then Xaitlyn smirks and sends the following email.

Quote:
To:tonymancini@wzcw.com

A quote about streaks:
Losing streaks are funny. If you lose at the beginning you got off to a bad start. If you lose in the middle of the season, you're in a slump. If you lose at the end, you're choking.
-Gene Mauch

Every streak is bound to end. Yours too will end someday. But just not against me.

Want a reason? Because I love beating the hell out of gangsters and fortunately, you are one of them and therefore my next victim.

Stop bullying and threatening innocents or the wrath of The Deviless shall dismantle you for good.

Good Luck for the match.
Old 06-28-2016, 12:05 AM
#stopthestonerstigma
WCW TV Champion

Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank N Steins_Gate

That looks much better as a single RP. Good luck at Unscripted

ECW: One Last Stand
Latest Review: Crossed Vol. 3
Next: The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys
Old 06-28-2016, 12:08 AM
Yemrez Reqonıc
Mr. Money in the Bank

Result: Tony Mancini
defeated Xaitlyn Serpiente via pin after executing W.G.T.(Rhyno's Gore).
Old 06-28-2016, 12:10 AM
Yemrez Reqonıc
Mr. Money in the Bank

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank N Stein View Post
That looks much better as a single RP. Good luck at Unscripted
Right. I couldn't do it on my default browser and now I was able to do it in Chrome. Best of luck to you too. And thanks.
Old 06-28-2016, 12:45 AM
Yemrez Reqonıc
Mr. Money in the Bank

Round: Ascension 108 & Meltdown 131

***The Sui Generis RolePlay***
Mikey Stormrage
Handler: Rainbow Yaz

***The HeartDeep RolePlay***
Eve Taylor/Garth Black
Hnadler: Hanzo Emore/Tastycles

**Honourable Mentions**
Justin Cooper (Da Prophet)
Constantine (Dave O Mac)
Vee A.D.Z (Prince Vee)
Xander LeBelle (TBK)
Old 07-06-2016, 01:38 AM
Yemrez Reqonıc
Mr. Money in the Bank

No questions?
Old 07-06-2016, 03:15 AM
#stopthestonerstigma
WCW TV Champion

Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank N Steins_Gate

Don't forget the majority of the forum users are American and it's the middle of the night here.

Also these types of threads never see to much action so don't get discouraged if not to many people post in it.

ECW: One Last Stand
Latest Review: Crossed Vol. 3
Next: The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys