WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Championship Wrestling > Backstage
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 05-16-2016, 04:20 AM
Yemrez Reqonıc
Mr. Money in the Bank

ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...
Default The Deviless' Den

Nah, It is not just an Ask Me thread, it is going to be the place to get to know "The Deviless".

Gonna have some things in here like no one has had.

You're welcome, says Sandow.
Old 05-16-2016, 04:21 AM
Yemrez Reqonıc
Mr. Money in the Bank

ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...

"The Deviless" Xaitlyn Serpiente

***Non Playin' Characters***

Name - Ennette
Bio - A highly venomous snake (inland taipan)
who accompanies Xaitlyn. This female snake can easily interact with Xaitlyn via talking but can't talk with anyone else.

Sample Pic :

Name - Evie
Bio - An independent professional wrestler and the real sister of Xaitlyn.
Sample Pic :

Name - Brendon Stokes
Bio - A former independent wrestler and presently the manager of Xaitlyn.
Sample Pic :
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2016, 04:21 AM
Yemrez Reqonıc
Mr. Money in the Bank

****Sample RP****

Away from the hustle bustle of the city Dehradun, The self proclaimed Deviless prefers to live in this modest yet peaceful home.

The Indo-Spanish Provocative Sensation doesn't like the noisy surroundings in Dehradun. Neither she likes the so-called luxuries available in this capital of the state Uttarakhand.

Instead she loves to be in this peaceful state so as to revisit her past as many times as possible. For her, Past was way much better than Present and even Future.

There is no light at her home, yet ironically she has named her residence as Awakened Spirits.
Old 05-26-2016, 11:52 PM
Yemrez Reqonıc
Mr. Money in the Bank

Every round, I would post about the RPs I liked and recognise them either as The Sui Generis RolePlay or The HeartDeep RolePlay.

Here we go!
Old 05-26-2016, 11:54 PM
Future Endeavored
Million Dollar Champion

Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...

This is a great idea. Keep doing exactly what you're doing. You're really distinguishing yourself.
Old 05-27-2016, 12:17 AM
Yemrez Reqonıc
Mr. Money in the Bank

Default Something Something

Round: Ascension 107 & Meltdown 130

***The Sui Generis RolePlay***
Garth Black
Handler: Tastycles

***The HeartDeep RolePlay***
Eve Taylor
Handler: Fullmetal FalKhemist

**Honourable Mentions**
1. Mikey Stormrage
2. Justin Cooper

*Some Comments*
I just loved Eve's RolePlay. Very heart-touching. Cooper's was the 2nd one which impressed me in this matter.

Garth's RolePlay was really unique. And Mikey's was the 2nd in this matter.
Old 05-27-2016, 06:16 AM
Yemrez Reqonıc
Mr. Money in the Bank

Default A Vote of Thanks.

Yay! Dave made a sig for me. Thanks a lot, sir.

Last edited by ShinChan : 05-27-2016 at 06:21 AM.
Old 05-29-2016, 03:28 AM
Yemrez Reqonıc
Mr. Money in the Bank

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakin' Cesaro View Post
Round: Ascension 107 & Meltdown 130

***The Sui Generis RolePlay***
Garth Black
Handler: Tastycles

***The HeartDeep RolePlay***
Eve Taylor
Handler: Fullmetal FalKhemist

**Honourable Mentions**
1. Mikey Stormrage
2. Justin Cooper

*Some Comments*
I just loved Eve's RolePlay. Very heart-touching. Cooper's was the 2nd one which impressed me in this matter.

Garth's RolePlay was really unique. And Mikey's was the 2nd in this matter.
As Garth Black and Eve Taylor were the winners,
So here are their rewards.

Rewards would be given every round.
Old 06-05-2016, 06:21 AM
Yemrez Reqonıc
Mr. Money in the Bank

****Debut RolePlay****

***At Awakened Spirits***

Upon entering the house, We see Xaitlyn resting on a rocking chair with Ennette sleeping in her lap. These two female mates have been together since 13 years and they have been enjoying each moment of life with each other.

Suddenly, Xaitlyn wakes up while screaming, "Don't Kill him please, I beg you!" multiple times. This obviously awakes Ennette who tries to calm her down. The latter however doesn't ask the reason about her mate's such behaviour as she already knows about it being the former's habit since a long time.

Ennette: आह, फिर से यह सब क्यों होने लग गया है?
{Aah, Why is this happening again?}

Xaitlyn: अच्छा है ना यार, इसी बहाने याद रहता है अपना मकसद मुझे।
{That's good na, mate. This way, my main motive is memorized.}

While saying the above statement, we see her eyes full of anger and revenge to be taken but all along the enraged eyes, we also notice a smile on her face. What a deadly combo, no?

Ennette: हां, वो तो है। मकसद से याद आया कि डब्लियू.जेद.सी.डब्लियू. के बारे में क्या कहा उस बुद्धु ने?
{Yeah, that's right. By the way, what did that dumbo say about W.Z.C.W.?

Xaitlyn:नहीं उस...
{Nah, he...}

Suddenly Xaitlyn's phone rings, She just sees the name of the caller and gives a smile to Ennette who is demanding to know about the caller.

Xaitlyn: तुमने शैतान को याद किया और शैतान हाजिर है। अब मुझे फिर अंग्रेजी बोलनी पड़ेगी।
{Think of Devil and Devil just confirms his presence. Now I have to again speak English }

Then she picks up the call while Ennette is smiling after knowing the identity of the caller.

Brendon Stokes: Good Morning, mam.

Xaitlyn: Morning, dumbo. Well, my morning would be good if you tell about my progress in applying for W.Z.C.W?

Brendon: Oh yeah, I just forgot to tell you about it.

Xaitlyn: Typical Dumbo. Now tell me about it.

Brendon: Why not. About W.Z.C.W, Well I have got some bad news for ya!

Xaitlyn: Now if you have completed your usual dialogue-speaking, tell me everything about your so-called bad news.

Brendon: Although you have successfully applied in W.Z.C.W. , yet you have been booked to face two wrestlers in your debut match thus making your path too difficult.

Xaitlyn just smirks at the mention of "difficult" and continues to talk.

Xaitlyn: Well, Easy is boring, man. Now tell me about my opponents and match details too.

Brendon: Your opponents are Luke Manson and King For A Day Winner, Noah Ryder. Your match will be on Ascension 107 in BMO Harris Bradley Center, Milwaukee, Wisconsin. I have e-mailed your tickets and have booked your accommodation as well. I will send the detailed analysis about your opponents soon. W.Z.C.W. is going to be blasted by your debut. Bye, Gotta go now.

Xaitlyn: Bye, Dumbo.

The scene ends with Xaitlyn smirking while with clenched fists and then getting engaged in Naagin Dance along with Ennette.
Old 06-05-2016, 06:24 AM
Yemrez Reqonıc
Mr. Money in the Bank

****Debut Match****

Result
: Noah Ryder defeated Xaitlyn Serpiente and Luke Manson via pin on Manson after executing Blow Ryder(Zayn's Helluva Kick).