WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News
Loading...


Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Non-Wrestling Non Spam Sections > The WrestleZone Symposium
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #21  
Old 04-22-2016, 10:50 PM
George Steele's Barber's Avatar
George Steele's Barber George Steele's Barber is online now
Advertise Here $9.95/month
United States Champion
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Chicago
Posts: 2,740
George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...
Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by X View Post
Honestly GSB your entire argument is "this is the law so that's that" without taking two seconds to acknowledge what this man, myself, and several others in this thread are ACTUALLY talking about---whether this law is right.
Law isn't about what is right or wrong. It is about setting guidelines for a society that works best. In this case, I don't think there is anything wrong with the idea that government takes marriage very serious to the point where it becomes an equal financial partnership. Where both members are entitled and responsible for the other.

But you've stated your 'the law sucks' opinion, what is your alternative?

Quote:
I don't think I actually need to reference the hundreds of completely fucked up laws we've had on the books do I? Would you say the same things about "Well gee howdy IT'S THE LAW BUD" if we were talking about it being illegal for a black person to marry a white person?
Um, ok, interesting comparison. That would be an unfair law as I find it discriminatory and biased.

I'm not sure what that has to do with the idea that marriage is a financial partnership.

Quote:
Absolutely no one in this thread has argued whether these were legal or illegal decisions.
Most people in this thread are confused as to the point. NorCal wisely pointed out how moronic BSE's uncle sounds. He's right. BSE's uncle probably should have never married this woman. He should have at least got a pre-nupt or found a way to will the house and car to his family if that's what he wanted.

Or maybe he wasn't a moron. Maybe he didn't give a shit if he died and his wife got everything.

Quote:
No one.
Really? Because BSE seemed quite upset when NorCal pointed out that it is normal for a wife to get their spouse's possessions when he dies.

Quote:
Your argument completely misses the entire fucking point. We're arguing whether these laws and rules are just and right, not their validity in a court of law. Address the issue we're raising or leave the conversation because you're contributing nothing whatsoever.
Read the OP again. He asks why the spouse gets everything, the answer is simple. I answered it simply and kind of obnoxiously.

You ranted about some ideal of marriage that does not exist and some giant conglomerate of boogie women that prey on the desperate. Marriage is a choice. Like I said before, you can get a pre-nupt or will your possessions elsewhere OR NOT GET MARRIED. If you don't do those things you run the risk of losing them. A woman can lose them the same way.

Again this is very simple.

Quote:
You know how many millions of people have been conned out of their money through "legal" schemes that pray on peoples trust and naivete? If you think thats A-Okay when a senile old man gives away his entire life savings to a con artist who sweet talked him, you're a pretty scummy human being.
And the courts would open a case against the woman if there were some evidence that she killed him or married him under false pretenses or that he wanted something to go to someone other than his wife but those things have not been shown to exist.

Quote:
The point (which I thought was obvious as fuck but lo and behold here I actually having to explain it) is that the laws and courts themselves routinely fuck men over like it was one of the ten commandments.
You have to be kidding me. Where do you get this knowledge? Are some type of legal scholar? Where is this coming from beyond your opinion? How are men getting screwed when they know the ramifications of marriage going in to it?

Quote:
The law can, and SO MANY times in history has been show to be morally wrong and often disgusting. If your only argument is "its the law!" then your argument is dogshit. The law also says marijuana is as dangerous as heroin. Shall we argue that one next?
What law says marijuana is as dangerous as heroin? How is that even a law?

You don't have to get married. BSE's uncle didn't have to get married. BSE's family didn't have to gift him a house or car. They could have been co-signers on the deed if they felt those items were anything less than gifts.


BSE - I'm sorry I missed the comment where you said you talked to a lawyer. You can ignore my comment on going to one. You may want to seek out a private investigator. But keep in mind that even if a court found that the wife is not entitled to your uncle's stuff, the person who gifted him the home and car may not be the heir to those assets.
__________________
GSB Observation #8675309 - I've never seen Samoa Joe and Manny from Modern Family in the same room at the same time, coincidence?

Last edited by George Steele's Barber : 04-22-2016 at 10:53 PM.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 04-22-2016, 11:13 PM
A11oftheLights's Avatar
A11oftheLights A11oftheLights is offline
Registered User
WWE Diva's Champion
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 407
A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...
Default

X, are you still talking about divorce or are you talking about death? Because a spouse getting everything is what should happen. If you dont want that to happen get a will. Anyone that doesnt have a will once they have items that are valuable or sentimental is negligible.

BSE's problem is that he thinks his Aunt killed his Uncle and BSE got no inheritance
__________________
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 04-23-2016, 12:24 AM
Frank N Steins_Gate's Avatar
Frank N Steins_Gate Frank N Steins_Gate is offline
WZCW's Tony Mancini & Milenko
WWE European Champion
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Salem, Oregon
Age: 30
Posts: 1,862
Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank N Steins_Gate
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Steele's Barber View Post
What law says marijuana is as dangerous as heroin? How is that even a law?
The federal law that classifies them both as Class A illegal narcotics.


Now on topic. BSE what happened fucking sucks and for whatever it's worth you have my condolences. Sadly now that he's passed your easy option of talking to him is no longer on the table and the fact he left no will makes this a sticky situation.

If you think he was murdered and have proof go to the cops and maybe they'll investigate, maybe they won't that's on them.

Or you can go to an lawyer and see what your options are that route.


I'm not sure what other, if any, options you have.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 04-23-2016, 04:46 AM
A11oftheLights's Avatar
A11oftheLights A11oftheLights is offline
Registered User
WWE Diva's Champion
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 407
A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank N Stein View Post
The federal law that classifies them both as Class A illegal narcotics.


Now on topic. BSE what happened fucking sucks and for whatever it's worth you have my condolences. Sadly now that he's passed your easy option of talking to him is no longer on the table and the fact he left no will makes this a sticky situation.

If you think he was murdered and have proof go to the cops and maybe they'll investigate, maybe they won't that's on them.

Or you can go to an lawyer and see what your options are that route.


I'm not sure what other, if any, options you have.
Actually it doesnt make it sticky at all. It makes it pretty simple. Since BSE has basically already accused his aunt of murder I'd love to hear if his any actual proof or if he's just pissed off
__________________
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 04-23-2016, 07:33 AM
Lee's Avatar
Lee Lee is offline
WZCW's EurAsian champion (Still)
World Heavyweight Champion
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: British by birth, Geordie by the grace of God.
Age: 31
Posts: 4,268
Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BestSportsEntertainer View Post
It's completely normal to marry someone and get their stuff? All of their stuff?

Even if you were only married for 13 months and did not pay for anything?

My family has been with him for 50 years. We bought his house. We bought his car. We gave it to him. That was his, and now it should go back to us.

This woman is a con artist. She has done this for years. She has been married anywhere from 6-10 times. At least 3 husbands have died. She was relieved of her nursing license for stealing from her patients. She went to jail 3 years ago for uttering forgery. She has went to different churches and lied for money.

We're supposed to let her come in for just over a year, possibly kill him, and get everything?
Yes that is normal.

If I was married and died I'd expect the things to go to my spouse not my siblings are nephews. You state they said the death was due to heart failure. If you don't believe it is report it to the police, present the evidence.

I don't believe you for the record.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
For the record, Lee is a diabolical genius.
Dave also did my sig.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 04-23-2016, 09:36 PM
Navi's Avatar
Navi Navi is offline
With the safety off!!
TNA Champion
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 3,970
Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BestSportsEntertainer View Post
It's completely normal to marry someone and get their stuff? All of their stuff?

Even if you were only married for 13 months and did not pay for anything?
Yes that is normal. Unless your uncle had a will leaving certain items to certain people, she gets it all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BestSportsEntertainer View Post
My family has been with him for 50 years. We bought his house. We bought his car. We gave it to him. That was his, and now it should go back to us.
Then he should have left the home to one of your family members. The same with the car. If he didn't have a will, again I say, she gets it all. That is the law.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BestSportsEntertainer View Post
This woman is a con artist. She has done this for years. She has been married anywhere from 6-10 times. At least 3 husbands have died. She was relieved of her nursing license for stealing from her patients. She went to jail 3 years ago for uttering forgery. She has went to different churches and lied for money.
Now this is were you are getting kind of out of hand. Either she's been married 6 times or 10? You don't know why her husbands died, so saying she is responsible can get you sued for libel. She committed a crime and did jail time, not the marrying kind. But then again, YOUR UNCLE didn't do his homework did he, this all came out afterwards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BestSportsEntertainer View Post
We're supposed to let her come in for just over a year, possibly kill him, and get everything?
Again throwing out accusations of murder unless you have proof can get you in trouble. If you think she killed him, then why are you talking about this here, why aren't you going to the police?

Now to address some of the other comments that have been made about marriage and financial equality. I have been married to the same man for over 25 years.

We have both worked and put together the down payment for our house, as a matter of fact most of it came from me, as he was still in university at the time, I was already working.

Since we got married the only time I took off was for a one year maternity leave, otherwise I have been an equal partner in what was put into the bank. Yes we have a nice house and it's paid off now, he makes more money than I do, but what I make is put into the bank as well.

Actually we just made a new will last year, and the house goes to our son if anything happens to either one of us. I would be happy buying a nice little condo somewhere, as I don't think I would want to live in this house without my husband. Too many memories.

So I guess there are some that are equal partners, some that live off others, and to tar everyone with the same brush is ridiculous.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 04-24-2016, 01:58 AM
Good Golly It's Ollie's Avatar
Good Golly It's Ollie Good Golly It's Ollie is offline
Magical Girl
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Wales
Age: 27
Posts: 388
Good Golly It's Ollie worked a dark match on ECW recently...Good Golly It's Ollie worked a dark match on ECW recently...Good Golly It's Ollie worked a dark match on ECW recently...Good Golly It's Ollie worked a dark match on ECW recently...Good Golly It's Ollie worked a dark match on ECW recently...Good Golly It's Ollie worked a dark match on ECW recently...Good Golly It's Ollie worked a dark match on ECW recently...Good Golly It's Ollie worked a dark match on ECW recently...Good Golly It's Ollie worked a dark match on ECW recently...Good Golly It's Ollie worked a dark match on ECW recently...Good Golly It's Ollie worked a dark match on ECW recently...
Default

Mate it sucks that this happened to your family and that your uncle was hoodwinked, it does.

But next of kin is exactly that. Next. The spouse is next, unless declared otherwise through copious amounts of legal documentation. Then it's whatever nearest blood relatives, and then further and further away.

Inheritance has always worked like this, generally favouring men in but in the recent few decades, favouring women equally. Inheritance operates on the logic of who is legally nearest, and unfortunately this bitch displaced all of you by marrying your uncle.

Before 2015 in the UK, for example, women could not inherit the British throne in the Royal Family (now they can, and also heirs to the throne can marry Catholics now, which was disallowed previously). However, based on the next of kin, the next 6 heirs at least are male unless Kate Middleton pops out a daughter sometime in the next 10 years.

What does this have to do with other countries? Well, other countries also have a set order of inheritance to go on. It's like GSB set, society sets an order to keep things tidy, legally speaking.

Addendum: I don't think it's cool to label the guy a "moron" since no-one in this thread ever met the man aside from BSE.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by FromTheSouth on Alexa Bliss View Post
Like I seriously want her to tell me that my member is insufficient to satisfy her and call her friends and tell her how bad I am at sex. I would pay good money.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 06-02-2016, 08:09 PM
BestSportsEntertainer's Avatar
BestSportsEntertainer BestSportsEntertainer is offline
Da Best Sports Entertainer Ever
WWF Hardcore Champion
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Age: 18
Posts: 1,128
BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
If you don't believe it is report it to the police, present the evidence.

I don't believe you for the record.
Sorry for the really late reply. I just needed some time to clear my thoughts.

Well I'm not 100% saying she killed him, but I do have plenty of evidence.

-- At his death, she gained $100,000 in life insurance.
-- She wouldn't let us talk to him at any point during the trip.
-- Her son told my family that she killed one of her other husbands and for my uncle to 'watch out'.
-- She has changed her story numerous times (What time he was found dead, what day they did what on the trip, if he ate breakfast, etc.)
-- EDIT - She also texted my aunt saying his oxygen level was getting very low, but she did nothing about it.

Last edited by BestSportsEntertainer : 06-02-2016 at 08:11 PM.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 06-03-2016, 02:29 AM
A11oftheLights's Avatar
A11oftheLights A11oftheLights is offline
Registered User
WWE Diva's Champion
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 407
A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...
Default

I wouldnt say thats evidence that she did it. Suspicious activity yes but there isnt anything there that makes me say beyond a reasonable doubt that she did it
__________________
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 06-04-2016, 12:00 AM
Navi's Avatar
Navi Navi is offline
With the safety off!!
TNA Champion
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 3,970
Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSE View Post
Sorry for the really late reply. I just needed some time to clear my thoughts.

Well I'm not 100% saying she killed him, but I do have plenty of evidence.

-- At his death, she gained $100,000 in life insurance.
-- She wouldn't let us talk to him at any point during the trip.
-- Her son told my family that she killed one of her other husbands and for my uncle to 'watch out'.
-- She has changed her story numerous times (What time he was found dead, what day they did what on the trip, if he ate breakfast, etc.)
-- EDIT - She also texted my aunt saying his oxygen level was getting very low, but she did nothing about it.
I'm sorry BSE but this reads like something out of those Real Detective magazines you see at the supermarket checkouts.

Now make no mistake, I am genuinely sorry the loss of your family member and you have my deepest condolences. The only thing is you seem to be fixated on is something that may or may not have happened here.

If you and the rest of your family feel strongly enough that a crime was committed, then why haven't you gone to the police instead of posting this on a wrestling forum? If I thought my family member was murdered I'd be camped on the police department's doorstep until they did something about it.

I'm guessing that emotions are running high, and the most you have to go on is speculation and conjecture at best. You have no real proof of any wrong doing, you are just upset that this lady got something you and your family feels they should have received instead.

My sister is a prosecutor and she wouldn't take this case unless there was definitive proof that the lady in question did something to cause your uncle's demise. You have no evidence other than what appears to be bad feelings between the two sides and that in itself doesn't make your uncle's death a crime.
__________________

Last edited by Navi : 06-04-2016 at 12:02 AM.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:11 PM.

monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"
Contact Us - Clear Cookies - Lost Password - WrestleZone Forums - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Top - AdChoices