WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News
Loading...


Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Non-Wrestling Non Spam Sections > The WrestleZone Symposium
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #11  
Old 04-21-2016, 08:34 PM
Khalifa's Avatar
Khalifa Khalifa is offline
Where it at doe?
ROH Pure Champion
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Nowhere near nowhere you would know of
Age: 23
Posts: 1,447
Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Default

Pretty much what NorCal and Fire Marshall have said. That's unfortunately the situation. My Mum was in a situation like this until two days ago actually. My pop/ mums dad died. The step mum (or my pops significant other) of 40 years got everything. Mum and step- nanny haven't liked each other the whole time. They never made it public but both knew were they stood. That wasn't the problem, the problem is what she is going to do with the stuff once she passes away (she has cancer and is still battling strong). She told Mum that all the stuff will be going to her best friend instead of my Mum. Made Mum furious like it would, the only memories she could have of her dad are now going to some person who lives in another country and isn't even part of the family.

Hard to make it fair for any side of the family but it is what it is. Gotta give everyone the benefit.
__________________
Credit to Dave!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacistHulkHogan View Post
Khalifa tears dude. Tears flowing daddy. Only love. HH
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 04-21-2016, 08:37 PM
George Steele's Barber's Avatar
George Steele's Barber George Steele's Barber is offline
Advertise Here $9.95/month
United States Champion
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Chicago
Posts: 2,724
George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...
Default

Was your uncle Prince?

Did you or your family take this information to the police or media? This is salacious. This is the main plot of the second Addams Family movie. Seriously, if you have reason to believe that this woman married your uncle under false pretenses or was somewhat responsible for his death then you need to do more than share it in the WZ Symposium. Let us know what happens. Is Dateline still a thing?

But to answer your question, the answer is nice titties. Men will do anything for some nice titties. I was once in a check out line late at night and there was this exotic looking knockout checking out in front of me. I had my car keys at the front of the conveyor belt so that the cashier would swipe my Jewel discount card. The cashier mindlessly grabbed the keyes and handed them to the gorgeous woman. She looked surprised and said something to the effect of "these aren't mind", I sheepishly replied, "you can have it". She smiled and handed me the keys back. I stared at her boobs since it my go to reaction when I am afraid to make eye contact (and I really like boobs).

Leaving the store I saw her pull out in her shiny BMW. I guess she didn't need my seven year old Ford.

Edit: P.S. - sorry for your loss. You are clearly not through the grieving process.
__________________
GSB Observation #8675309 - I've never seen Samoa Joe and Manny from Modern Family in the same room at the same time, coincidence?

Last edited by George Steele's Barber : 04-21-2016 at 08:40 PM.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 04-21-2016, 09:44 PM
Navi's Avatar
Navi Navi is offline
With the safety off!!
TNA Champion
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 3,941
Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BestSportsEntertainer View Post
Guys I'm sorry I forgot to post this, but he's dead. They went on a trip, and he died. The death certificate said it was due to heart failure.

I know he made a mistake, but goodness he was just desperate.

The lawyer said she was his wife and there's nothing we can do about it.
One small detail, you missed the most important detail. Good God man. I'm sorry for your loss but Jesus Christ, I thought he was still alive and living in misery.

I have no idea what the point of this whole thread was about other than the fact it made you look like a fool. Or were you coning us all along. Hmmm I have one eye on you now.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 04-22-2016, 02:23 AM
X's Avatar
X X is offline
RIP Sgt. Michael Paranzino / RIP CM
Undisputed WWE Champion
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Rhode Island
Posts: 5,960
X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via AIM to X Send a message via MSN to X
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty NorCal View Post
The system is set up to shield those who have become dependant, and a small minority abuse the ever loving motherfuck out of it. Happens in pretty much every level and type of infrastructure we have on earth.
I'm gonna disagree with you here man about the "small minority" because women are so far and away given atleast 50% or more of their husband's money and assets it's nothing close to a minority number, its the norm. Doesn't matter if you never held a job for 20 years, ever contributed income, or had one thing to do with your husband's business, you get at least half...for no fucking reason. The divorce courts fuck men over every day. Maybe I'm just a dick but there is zero reason why anyone is ever entitled to someone else's money just because they were in a relationship with them (outside child support). Cause otherwise I'm owed thousands in back taxes for dating rich girls for multiple years who broke my heart.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty NorCal View Post
Whenever something bad takes place in the world, the Rougeau's theme music starts playing and me and Xfear appear and beat people up
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireman Sam View Post
Women crying with blood all over them. Just how I like them.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 04-22-2016, 07:42 AM
enviousdominous's Avatar
enviousdominous enviousdominous is offline
Behold my diction
WCW TV Champion
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Florida
Posts: 1,731
enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BestSportsEntertainer View Post
Guys I'm sorry I forgot to post this, but he's dead. They went on a trip, and he died. The death certificate said it was due to heart failure.

I know he made a mistake, but goodness he was just desperate.

The lawyer said she was his wife and there's nothing we can do about it.
!? I'm very sorry that this happened to you.

Would you be comfortable giving us her name? Maybe in a PM?
__________________
There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so. - Hamlet
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 04-22-2016, 08:02 AM
A11oftheLights's Avatar
A11oftheLights A11oftheLights is offline
Registered User
WWE Diva's Champion
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 406
A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by X View Post
I'm gonna disagree with you here man about the "small minority" because women are so far and away given atleast 50% or more of their husband's money and assets it's nothing close to a minority number, its the norm. Doesn't matter if you never held a job for 20 years, ever contributed income, or had one thing to do with your husband's business, you get at least half...for no fucking reason. The divorce courts fuck men over every day. Maybe I'm just a dick but there is zero reason why anyone is ever entitled to someone else's money just because they were in a relationship with them (outside child support). Cause otherwise I'm owed thousands in back taxes for dating rich girls for multiple years who broke my heart.
It's our male privilege to lose all our shit in a divorce. Thats equality. Or at least whatever the fuck equality is meant to be these days.

No shit the other day on Q&A (dont know if you have something similar but its a tv show where experts and media personalities gather to discuss varying issues) over here in Australia, Germaine Greer used the fucking phrase "the un-paid service of a wife" fuck me dead, that kind of shit is why feminism gets a bad wrap.
__________________
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 04-22-2016, 08:11 AM
George Steele's Barber's Avatar
George Steele's Barber George Steele's Barber is offline
Advertise Here $9.95/month
United States Champion
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Chicago
Posts: 2,724
George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by X View Post
I'm gonna disagree with you here man about the "small minority" because women are so far and away given atleast 50% or more of their husband's money and assets it's nothing close to a minority number, its the norm. Doesn't matter if you never held a job for 20 years, ever contributed income, or had one thing to do with your husband's business, you get at least half...for no fucking reason.
There is a reason, it's called getting married in the first place. Its kind of the deal going in to it.

Quote:
The divorce courts fuck men over every day. Maybe I'm just a dick but there is zero reason why anyone is ever entitled to someone else's money just because they were in a relationship with them (outside child support).
The reason is because you got married in the first place.

Quote:
Cause otherwise I'm owed thousands in back taxes for dating rich girls for multiple years who broke my heart.
There is no arrangement in or out of marriage where a woman owes you taxes.

However, there is an arrangement where if you are married to a woman and you rack up a lot of debt she is as responsible for it as you are and will suffer for it as well. Even if she never knew about your Hummel Figurine habit.

It's all part of marriage.
__________________
GSB Observation #8675309 - I've never seen Samoa Joe and Manny from Modern Family in the same room at the same time, coincidence?
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 04-22-2016, 05:11 PM
BestSportsEntertainer's Avatar
BestSportsEntertainer BestSportsEntertainer is offline
Da Best Sports Entertainer Ever
WWF Hardcore Champion
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Age: 18
Posts: 1,106
BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty NorCal View Post
Then what the fuck are you bitching about? If he passes away, of course his significant other gets his stuff. That's completely normal.....are you insinuating that she murdered your uncle?
It's completely normal to marry someone and get their stuff? All of their stuff?

Even if you were only married for 13 months and did not pay for anything?

My family has been with him for 50 years. We bought his house. We bought his car. We gave it to him. That was his, and now it should go back to us.

This woman is a con artist. She has done this for years. She has been married anywhere from 6-10 times. At least 3 husbands have died. She was relieved of her nursing license for stealing from her patients. She went to jail 3 years ago for uttering forgery. She has went to different churches and lied for money.

We're supposed to let her come in for just over a year, possibly kill him, and get everything?
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 04-22-2016, 05:28 PM
George Steele's Barber's Avatar
George Steele's Barber George Steele's Barber is offline
Advertise Here $9.95/month
United States Champion
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Chicago
Posts: 2,724
George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BestSportsEntertainer View Post
It's completely normal to marry someone and get their stuff? All of their stuff?
Yes

Quote:
Even if you were only married for 13 months and did not pay for anything?
Yes. If he didn't have a legal, binding will or anything that gave his stuff to others the laws in his state probably say everything goes to his spouse.

Quote:
My family has been with him for 50 years. We bought his house. We bought his car. We gave it to him. That was his, and now it should go back to us.
Not in the eyes of the law.

Quote:
This woman is a con artist. She has done this for years. She has been married anywhere from 6-10 times. At least 3 husbands have died. She was relieved of her nursing license for stealing from her patients. She went to jail 3 years ago for uttering forgery. She has went to different churches and lied for money.

We're supposed to let her come in for just over a year, possibly kill him, and get everything?
It's your choice. You can try to take all this to court or you can break the law by stealing what is now "her stuff".

Again, it is your call. Have you discussed this with your family? Has anyone in your family discussed this with an estate attorney? This are the avenues you may want to consider taking instead of sharing with WZ Forums.

But I've enjoyed this thread, it has been somewhat entertaining since I have no skin in this game so keep the ranting coming.
__________________
GSB Observation #8675309 - I've never seen Samoa Joe and Manny from Modern Family in the same room at the same time, coincidence?
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 04-22-2016, 06:54 PM
X's Avatar
X X is offline
RIP Sgt. Michael Paranzino / RIP CM
Undisputed WWE Champion
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Rhode Island
Posts: 5,960
X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via AIM to X Send a message via MSN to X
Default

Honestly GSB your entire argument is "this is the law so that's that" without taking two seconds to acknowledge what this man, myself, and several others in this thread are ACTUALLY talking about---whether this law is right. I don't think I actually need to reference the hundreds of completely fucked up laws we've had on the books do I? Would you say the same things about "Well gee howdy IT'S THE LAW BUD" if we were talking about it being illegal for a black person to marry a white person?

Absolutely no one in this thread has argued whether these were legal or illegal decisions. No one. Your argument completely misses the entire fucking point. We're arguing whether these laws and rules are just and right, not their validity in a court of law. Address the issue we're raising or leave the conversation because you're contributing nothing whatsoever. You know how many millions of people have been conned out of their money through "legal" schemes that pray on peoples trust and naivete? If you think thats A-Okay when a senile old man gives away his entire life savings to a con artist who sweet talked him, you're a pretty scummy human being.

The point (which I thought was obvious as fuck but lo and behold here I actually having to explain it) is that the laws and courts themselves routinely fuck men over like it was one of the ten commandments. The law can, and SO MANY times in history has been show to be morally wrong and often disgusting. If your only argument is "its the law!" then your argument is dogshit. The law also says marijuana is as dangerous as heroin. Shall we argue that one next?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty NorCal View Post
Whenever something bad takes place in the world, the Rougeau's theme music starts playing and me and Xfear appear and beat people up
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireman Sam View Post
Women crying with blood all over them. Just how I like them.

Last edited by X : 04-22-2016 at 07:00 PM.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:05 PM.

monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"
Contact Us - Clear Cookies - Lost Password - WrestleZone Forums - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Top - AdChoices