WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Non-Wrestling Non Spam Sections > The WrestleZone Symposium
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 04-20-2016, 05:49 PM
Da Best Sports Entertainer Ever
WWF Hardcore Champion

BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...
Default Con Artists

A little over a year ago, my uncle met a woman online. She had two kids and just went through a rough divorce. A month later they got married.

We did some research and found out more shocking information.

- She has been married at least six times before. Two of her husbands mysteriously died.
- She has two felonies and spent time in jail just 3 years ago
- She has been to multiple different churches and lied for money

She also gets all of his possessions - his house, his car, and all of his stuff inside his house.

How is this right? How can someone with her background come in, take everything, leave, and get away with it?

Last edited by BestSportsEntertainer : 04-20-2016 at 05:53 PM.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 10:31 PM
Intercontinental Champion

The Brain is a Television Champion...The Brain is a Television Champion...The Brain is a Television Champion...The Brain is a Television Champion...The Brain is a Television Champion...The Brain is a Television Champion...The Brain is a Television Champion...The Brain is a Television Champion...The Brain is a Television Champion...The Brain is a Television Champion...The Brain is a Television Champion...

Because women like that prey on desperate people. A friend of mine was in the same situation. He met a woman online with a similar background and married her after a few weeks. After a short time he was clearly miserable and he seemed to know he was making a mistake but he married her anyway. I asked him why he married her and he flat out said because he was desperate and didn't think he was ever going to meet anyone else. In his mind being miserable with this shady person was still better than being alone. I haven't seen him in about three years now so I'm a little curious if he's still with her, or still alive given her past (just kidding.....mostly, I think). Anyway, when someone is that desperate they'll convince themselves to go against better judgment just to have somebody, anybody. And when there's somebody that knows how to pull those strings and take advantage the desperate people can easily be fooled.
Old 04-21-2016, 10:29 AM
Behold my diction
WCW TV Champion

enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...

Greed effects everyone, morals rarely effect someone who can legally rob someone else of everything they're worth.

I had a co-worker who married his high school sweetheart right after graduating, they were together for the twenty years that he invested in his career. They had the life; two cars, big house, three awesome kids and everytime you saw them you thought of how lucky they were to be together.

Right after he retired, she divorced him and thus would earn half his pension every month. She waited until he retired to file for divorce so she could collect free money and not have him around.

There's more though. After asking for the divorce, she told him that she wasn't comfortable sleeping under the same roof as him and begged him to get an apartment, which he foolishly did. This was in Arizona, and he was obviously very nave about the laws governing divorce in that state. Because he signed a lease for an apartment, she basically got everything. The house, the cars and everything inside the house all became hers.

I was having to drive him to the grocery store, and when he told me what she did it was shocking to say the least. She seemed like an awesome woman, but she deliberately ruined his life and to this day she still doesn't think that she did anything morally wrong.
Old 04-21-2016, 10:43 AM
Mr. Money in the Bank

OYDK is getting some looks on Smackdown...OYDK is getting some looks on Smackdown...OYDK is getting some looks on Smackdown...OYDK is getting some looks on Smackdown...OYDK is getting some looks on Smackdown...OYDK is getting some looks on Smackdown...OYDK is getting some looks on Smackdown...OYDK is getting some looks on Smackdown...OYDK is getting some looks on Smackdown...OYDK is getting some looks on Smackdown...OYDK is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by enviousdominous View Post
Greed effects everyone, morals rarely effect someone who can legally rob someone else of everything they're worth.

I had a co-worker who married his high school sweetheart right after graduating, they were together for the twenty years that he invested in his career. They had the life; two cars, big house, three awesome kids and everytime you saw them you thought of how lucky they were to be together.

Right after he retired, she divorced him and thus would earn half his pension every month. She waited until he retired to file for divorce so she could collect free money and not have him around.

There's more though. After asking for the divorce, she told him that she wasn't comfortable sleeping under the same roof as him and begged him to get an apartment, which he foolishly did. This was in Arizona, and he was obviously very nave about the laws governing divorce in that state. Because he signed a lease for an apartment, she basically got everything. The house, the cars and everything inside the house all became hers.

I was having to drive him to the grocery store, and when he told me what she did it was shocking to say the least. She seemed like an awesome woman, but she deliberately ruined his life and to this day she still doesn't think that she did anything morally wrong.
And this is the fucking reason I have trust issues when it comes to women. My God, what an awful story.

Anyway, you're asking how this woman could do this BSE? Simple. Your uncle let her. This is why people tell you not to marry somebody as soon as you meet them, because surprise, surprise, a lot of the times you don't really know them. This lady is obviously a scumbag or something much worse, but it's naive to think that people like her don't exist. She's a con artist, it's what they do. It's not right, but it's reality. Don't want to say it's your uncle's fault because I don't know the whole situation, but he really should have done that research before getting involved with this person.

I hope everything works out for your uncle, it's a good life lesson for you nonetheless.

Last edited by OYDK : 04-21-2016 at 10:46 AM.
Old 04-21-2016, 03:40 PM
SHALL WE BEGIN?
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BestSportsEntertainer View Post

How can someone with her background come in, take everything, leave, and get away with it?
Wait for it....

Quote:
A little over a year ago, my uncle met a woman online. . A month later they got married.
That's how.

Your uncle is a moron, hopefully he learned his lesson.

The system is set up to shield those who have become dependant, and a small minority abuse the ever loving motherfuck out of it. Happens in pretty much every level and type of infrastructure we have on earth.

The way to prevent it? Don't leave yourself susceptible. Marry someone who has/makes way more money than you, like I did.
Old 04-21-2016, 06:50 PM
With the safety off!!
TNA Champion

Navi is a Television Champion...Navi is a Television Champion...Navi is a Television Champion...Navi is a Television Champion...Navi is a Television Champion...Navi is a Television Champion...Navi is a Television Champion...Navi is a Television Champion...Navi is a Television Champion...Navi is a Television Champion...Navi is a Television Champion...

Quote:
A little over a year ago, my uncle met a woman online. She had two kids and just went through a rough divorce. A month later they got married.
First of all I'm very sympathetic to your uncle's case, but this was his first mistake. You don't know anyone within a month's time. I've been married 25 years and still my husband sometimes surprises me with what he comes out with. I mean hell, you don't even know what a pet will do in that length of time.

I'm afraid Norcal is right, your uncle is a moron.

Quote:
We did some research and found out more shocking information.

- She has been married at least six times before. Two of her husbands mysteriously died.
- She has two felonies and spent time in jail just 3 years ago
- She has been to multiple different churches and lied for money
Why didn't he do this research first? If he had done, he wouldn't be in the predicament he is now. But in saying that don't be surprised to find out that people have pasts, and they aren't always that lily white. People can change for the better. Obviously this woman didn't though.

Quote:
She also gets all of his possessions - his house, his car, and all of his stuff inside his house.
How so. Get a lawyer and make a will leaving her nothing. That way she will not benefit from his death. It can be done you know. What I would do if I was him is start now giving stuff to relatives to hold for him. You know stuff he wants them to have anyway just in case. That way she can't get if even if something horrible was to happen to him.

She can't stop him giving his belongings away, they aren't hers yet. And make sure that the house doesn't go to her either. It can be left to relatives, and she will have to move out.

Quote:
How is this right? How can someone with her background come in, take everything, leave, and get away with it?
It's not right, but he made a mistake and now has to either put up with it or deal with it. He should contact an attorney and find out what his options are. A lawyer might even suggest he divorce her, on the basis that she married him under false pretenses. Even though he should have found out himself first. But the courts would most likely help him out now. It will cost him though, and he won't make the mistake again.

As I said his first mistake was not researching out her background, his second mistake will be not doing anything about it now. Internet relationships can work. My girlfriend in Oklahoma has been married her husband for over 11 years now and they are very happy. She came from England to meet him, and it turned out okay for both of them. So not all relationships started over the net end up like your uncle's did.

Last edited by Navi : 04-21-2016 at 06:55 PM.
Old 04-21-2016, 07:08 PM
Da Best Sports Entertainer Ever
WWF Hardcore Champion

BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...

Guys I'm sorry I forgot to post this, but he's dead. They went on a trip, and he died. The death certificate said it was due to heart failure.

I know he made a mistake, but goodness he was just desperate.

The lawyer said she was his wife and there's nothing we can do about it.
Old 04-21-2016, 07:17 PM
Where's your gold? Where it at doe?
ROH Pure Champion

Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Guys I'm sorry I forgot to post this, but he's dead. They went on a trip, and he died. The death certificate said it was due to heart failure.

Seems a bit weird that she has a history of her ex husbands mysteriously dying, and now your uncle has passed (sorry to hear, RIP). I mean how coincidental.

I can't give much about the situation but atleast it has opened your eyes for the future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacistHulkHogan View Post
Khalifa tears dude. Tears flowing daddy. Only love. HH
Old 04-21-2016, 08:14 PM
SHALL WE BEGIN?
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...

Quote:

Then what the fuck are you bitching about? If he passes away, of course his significant other gets his stuff. That's completely normal.....are you insinuating that she murdered your uncle?
Old 04-21-2016, 08:19 PM
Let me show ya somethin!!!
Million Dollar Champion

Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:

This isn't just some mundane detail. They got married. He died. Who do you think his possessions default to? Seriously, are you missing any other "small" detail? Or did you really just turn this thread from "My Uncle is dumb," to "BSE is dumb"? Because the second one we already knew.

Edit: Yeah what NorCal said.