WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Non-Wrestling Non Spam Sections > The WrestleZone Symposium
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 03-09-2016, 04:28 PM
"Original Blade"
WWE European Champion

Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Blade

I can only give my views as someone outside America, but it seems to me the Kasich is the only one who remotely pull the GOP back from the insanity. But instead, people are flocking to Trump and, to a lesser extent, Cruz. The former of which is a probably sociopath, and the latter of which is a fundamentalist, I'm pretty sure.

Here's the thing about human beings: when they think they're losing control, they will go to extreme lengths to get it back. In a post-Bush America, people elected a democratic president in the hopes it would get the bad taste out of their mouth. In reality, it just divided people more. Because, while Obama wasn't nearly as progressive as he wanted to be, he still took America on a quite liberal, quite 21st Century path.

Socially, under Obama's reign, liberals have gotten a lot done of the last few years, between gay marriage, legalizing weed in some places, and a few other things. And for the last couple of years, it's supposedly been a given that Hillary Clinton would be the next president. That's why I think conservatives feel like they're losing any control over the country. Not just the GOP, but the everyday conservative voter.

So, in their attempts to get some control back, they go further to the right, ending up with ultra-religious nutjobs like Cruz, and a man who will apparently say anything to get the support of the conservative voters in Trump.

If I can quote the Dark Knight, "In their desperation, they turned to a man they didn't fully understand."

But hey, like I said, that's just my view on things from across the pond.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2016, 09:00 AM
With the safety off!!
TNA Champion

Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...

Okay first of all I know very little about American politics except for what we see on TV here. Quite honestly, it's more of a circus atmosphere than anything else that comes across, but I say that because our politics and politicians are just a little on the boring side.

But the one thing that does strike me is, it doesn't matter if a Democratic or Republican gets into office, they have to deal with the Congress and the Senate, and to me they are your biggest problems. There you have career politicians who are steadfast in their beliefs and most of them have been there forever.

That's where a change is needed. As long as they are the same ones who say yay or nay to what a sitting President tries to enact, then changing the man in charge is a waste of time and taxpayer money. If a President isn't allowed to have more than two terms in office, then why should a Senator or Congressman be allowed to serve 40+ years in some cases. Get these people out and some new blood in with fresh ideas, a willingness to listen to the people and maybe a way forward.

You watch the State of the Union address and the average age of the Senate and Congress is about 60. I understand Florida just put a law into effect that says politicians can only serve a certain amount of terms, it should be made countrywide. Then you might actually see change, until then yes every 4 years we will watch this dog and pony show. But most of us know in our heart of hearts that all these promises being thrown out there will never come to pass, and it's been entertaining, but a colossal waste of time and money.
Old 03-15-2016, 10:31 AM
Behold my diction
WCW TV Champion

enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...

This is it folks, I'm pretty sure that today will decide if Trump gets the nomination or not. Republicans (sans Ted Cruz) are strategizing that if Rubio takes Florida and Kasich takes Ohio, then Trump's delegate lead won't be nearly as substantial as it is now. If Trump takes either one of those states, he's the likely nominee.

I'm really not afraid of a President Trump, it'll obviously be the same type of routine where his supporters worship his every move and his dissenters abhor his every move. His policies sound stupid coming from his mouth, but they are viable if his pipedream of a presidency plays out the way he brags that it will. Those of us who make more than $25,000 will still pay taxes as usual, the war in Syria (re: Qatar/Syria pipeline) will keep our defense budget well intact and we'll all be enjoying a new season of Celebrity Apprentice filmed from the White House.

Lots of people are planning their immigration to Canada, England, Australia and New Zealand. More elbow room for me I say. You know; Donald Trump really isn't a bad guy, I think I've misunderstood him. Ah well. Let's enjoy some Pink Floyd!

What a delightful video! How about another!? I think we shall:

Last edited by enviousdominous : 03-15-2016 at 10:48 AM.
Old 04-16-2016, 08:42 PM
Da Best Sports Entertainer Ever
WWF Hardcore Champion

BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...

This is Donald Trump's fault. He has run his campaign on emotion instead of logic.

Republican Voters - Man things are so broken in this country.
Donald Trump - I'm going to fix everything!
Republican Voters - We're voting for Trump! He's going to fix everything!

John Kasich has based his campaign around logic. No one votes for him. Ted Cruz has mostly based his campaign around logic. He doesn't get near as many votes as Trump does. Why? The majority of republican voters are fed up with and tired of the system. They don't want someone who talks policy. "They don't do what they say they gone do anyway." They want someone new and different. They want someone who says what they want to when they want to. Trump has done just that.

Trump tells them what they want to hear.
Republicans want change. "Things are going to change when I'm president."
Republicans want a better economy. "The economy is going to be so much better when I'm president."
Republicans want more job opportunities. "There is going to be so many job opportunities when I'm president."

See what I mean? Republican voters are so fed up with the establishment and Washington that they just assume he will do what he says he is going to do. Trump knows what he's doing. He's a smart guy. Will he become president? Maybe. He has angered a lot of people during his campaign. That's the risk I believe he knew he was taking. He has gotten the majority of republicans on his side so I applaud him for that. Only time will tell if he is our next president.
Old 04-16-2016, 10:35 PM
With the safety off!!
TNA Champion

Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...

The last time they got someone new and different it was Obama, and looks what's he's done, nothing really. Yes he put Obamacare into effect, which pissed off more people than it helped.

I remember watching Obama's first speech. He promised to "transform a nation" and unleash a wave of hope and change." Did he live up to what he promised, well not exactly. I've touched on the universal health care that never really happened, he brought the military back from the Middle East, only to send them back to deal with ISIS. And lastly, his promises of stopping Americans from living paycheck to paycheck never really came to be.

I think he found out like Donald Trump will, getting into office will be a lot easier than being in office. Wondering if Trump really has what it takes to run a country like the US and all that it entails.

He's made many bad decisions, and to tell you the truth I can't remember one campaign promise he's made. Other than insulting huge portions of the population, and stirring the pot, what is he going to do. Well other than build a huge wall between the US and Mexico. That's about the extent of it.

it's not an easy job by any stretch of the imagination, and quite honestly I wouldn't with it on my worst enemy. I also don't envy the decision that you Americans have to make. You'll be stuck with the guy for 4 years, and I have a feeling it will be a very bumpy ride.
Old 04-19-2016, 09:26 AM
WWE Diva's Champion

A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navi View Post
The last time they got someone new and different it was Obama, and looks what's he's done, nothing really.
ahhh the old obama hasnt done anything. Thats complete horseshit and if i could be arsed looking for it i'd present the facts that completely disprove the myth
Old 04-19-2016, 01:38 PM
Unregistered User
Mr. Money in the Bank

JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...

Uh, Obama has done a TON of stuff. He's ended wars, advanced civil rights, made universal healthcare nationwide, modernized America in many ways, and that's just scratching the surface.

Oh, and, you know, the fact that we largely avoided a worldwide recession can be attributed to Obama to.
Old 04-20-2016, 07:43 PM
Future Endeavored
WWE Diva's Champion

BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...

http://www.npr.org/.../after-more-than-100-000-voters...

http://www.salon.com/.../3_2_million...out_in_nyc.../

http://usuncut.com/politics/something-amiss-new-york/

ALL those articles from legit media were published BEFORE the New York primary. Similar things happened in Arizona primary as well. The primaries are rigged. Cheating abound. Also keep in mind that those voted in New York primary were Democratic voters ONLY. 3.2 MILLION Independents were not allowed to vote and we all know 70 % to 75% of Independents favor Bernie over Hillary. Don't forget the 123,000 BROOKLYN voters purged from voter files so they couldn't vote either. How convenient that ONLY Brooklyn voters were purged and not other places! Guess who was born and raised in Brooklyn? You have 1 shot. Yup, it's Bernie. They'll do anything to stop Bernie from winning.

And is any of that drama in the Republican portion? No.
Old 04-20-2016, 09:19 PM
Advertise Here $9.95/month
United States Champion

George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BringThePain834 View Post
http://www.npr.org/.../after-more-than-100-000-voters...

http://www.salon.com/.../3_2_million...out_in_nyc.../

http://usuncut.com/politics/something-amiss-new-york/

ALL those articles from legit media were published BEFORE the New York primary. Similar things happened in Arizona primary as well. The primaries are rigged. Cheating abound. Also keep in mind that those voted in New York primary were Democratic voters ONLY. 3.2 MILLION Independents were not allowed to vote and we all know 70 % to 75% of Independents favor Bernie over Hillary. Don't forget the 123,000 BROOKLYN voters purged from voter files so they couldn't vote either. How convenient that ONLY Brooklyn voters were purged and not other places! Guess who was born and raised in Brooklyn? You have 1 shot. Yup, it's Bernie. They'll do anything to stop Bernie from winning.

And is any of that drama in the Republican portion? No.
I didn't read the articles but the voter needs to know the rules before they go to vote. This shouldn't be difficult in the information age. It's not like Hillary had the rules changed the day of the election. If someone wants bad enough to support Bernie they could register as a Democrat, vote and then go on with their lives. This seems like sour grapes.

Isn't USUNCUT the website you can go to to meet men who are uncircumcised?
GSB Observation #8675309 - I've never seen Samoa Joe and Manny from Modern Family in the same room at the same time, coincidence?
Old 06-17-2016, 03:30 PM
I am the
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

AndThat'sTheBottomLine is looking to come up from OCW...AndThat'sTheBottomLine is looking to come up from OCW...AndThat'sTheBottomLine is looking to come up from OCW...AndThat'sTheBottomLine is looking to come up from OCW...AndThat'sTheBottomLine is looking to come up from OCW...

To be honest, our politics in general have devolved into something to be ashamed of. I tend to be in the middle of the right. I think we should have a small government and more power to the states rather than to the federal. But this time around, you're left with few options.

On the left, you have Clinton, who's opinion on any given subject changes with the tide. One minute, she's against gay marriage and the next, she's all for it. Bernie i kind of like. But his policies aren't feasible and even if they were, I can't see Congress passing any of them.

On the right, you have Trump. Need I say more? He's a circus attraction but at this point, unless you're voting for Hillary (which I refuse to do), he's your only option.

You can shout for a Libertarian candidate until you're blue in the face, but unless the mainstream media talks about it, most of your uninformed voting populace won't even know who that is or what they stand for.

That leaves us with two options so pick your poison ladies and gentlemen but either way, we're fucked.