WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Non-Wrestling Non Spam Sections > The WrestleZone Symposium
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 12-18-2016, 07:36 PM
is finally the
WCW TV Champion

Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank N Steins_Gate

I know this thread hasn't been posted in for almost a year but I just started new collection that I wanted to share with everyone.

That collection is Batman memorabilia. I was given them for free and after setting them up I had this desire to finish the sets and then some.

I have the rest of these 2 sets and a lot more batman stuff on my Amazon wishlist. The most expensive piece is one of the cars to finish the first set I'm about to post at $125 and change.

Click for Spoiler:

I've found all the others in this set except the Batmarine. If it's this hard to find I'm cringing on the inside at the price.

Click for Spoiler:

This is the only one in this set I have but all the other ones are around $10 so this will probably the the first one I will complete.

What really surprises me is the condition of the boxes. The batman figure is from 1992 and while the box has some wear and tear it's in amazing shape for 24 years old.

I never thought I would collect toys but I'm glad I started this one.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2016, 07:10 PM
is finally the
WCW TV Champion

Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...

Well I bought what will probably end up as the start of another collection and it's again literature but something different than I posted above. This one will be DC/Marvel Graphic novels (collections of single storylines in a single book. I bought 2 that seemed interesting and have since added a ton of Marvel to my Amazon list. The only DC I have is a lot of Batman ones because he's my favorite DC character (so far).

Wolverine: Old Man Logan
Click for Spoiler:

Batman: A Death in the Family
Click for Spoiler:

I finished Old Man Logan already and I have to say It's amazing. If you're a fan of Wolverine (Movies or Comics) and haven't read this I suggest go doing so like now. Or at least before March because the movie Logan is inspired my this story.

The Batman one I'm reading a bit slower. I absolutely love the 80s style drawing in this one. Not sure how I feel about the storyline but when this was first released in 1988 I'm sure people loved it.

my next set will probably a Deadpool Trilogy or the next few Volumes in the Old Man Logan series. I haven't decided yet.
Old 12-26-2016, 12:55 PM
K. O. T. R. 2007 Ė Team Undisputed
WWE European Champion

King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Patrick Star View Post
I collect Championship Title Belts. I donít, however, collect every Championship Title Belt I see. Iím somewhat selective in what I get. I could go into detail, but thereís just too much to explain. At my last count, I had about 143 Championship Title Belts, but since my last count, I added a few more. The majority of my collection is the Jakks and Mattel action figure sized and kid sized WWE, TNA, UFC, Pride, and WEC Championship Title Belts. I even have a kid sized IWGP 4th Championship Title Belt. I have 8 Commemorative (adult sized with acrylic plastic plates) Championship Title Belts. My crown jewel is my Ultra Deluxe (4 mm metal plates) Undisputed WWE Championship Title Belt.

You would think with all of the action figure sized Championship Title Belts I have, that I would have a ton of figures, but Iím actually trying to sell what figures I have left.

Other things I started to collect, because of my Son are the Disney Infinity figures. They are great for display and play, if you have a kid thatís into Disney, Marvel, and now Star Wars.

I used to collect CDs, and still have most of them. They just sit on the display rack collecting dust.
After waiting for about 6 months, I was finally able to give my son the rest of them and complete the collection!!

The Crystal figures are displayed with my Undisputed WWE World Championship Title Belt.

I don't care if you know!! I don't care if you care!!
Old 12-28-2016, 07:42 PM
is finally the
WCW TV Champion

I said in my OP that I collect magic cards but I never posted pictures of them like I did all my other collections

Click for Spoiler:

I have 10 different decks I have made, bought and redid with a couple I like enough to not mess with (like my commander deck). I love them all which is why I haven't broken any up and added them into my binders of cards for trade.
Click for Spoiler:

Speaking of my binders of cards for sale here they are. All of these cards either me or my wife make decks to try out but most of them are for trade if I ever make it to the card shops to meet up with people.
Click for Spoiler:

this is just a small fraction of the cards i have. To show my OCD in each binder my cards are separated by color in the order black, red, green, blue white and each color is in the order creature, Enchantment, Sorcery, Instant and land. after all the colors are my artifacts and those are ordered Artifact creatures, Equipment and regular artifacts. After that is all my dual/special land.
Old 12-31-2016, 06:12 AM
Remarkable Mark Keaton
WWF Hardcore Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting some looks on Smackdown...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting some looks on Smackdown...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting some looks on Smackdown...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting some looks on Smackdown...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting some looks on Smackdown...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting some looks on Smackdown...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting some looks on Smackdown...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting some looks on Smackdown...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting some looks on Smackdown...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting some looks on Smackdown...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Been collecting knives/weapons for the last couple of years. Have:

Desert Eagle CO2 Air gun
Sniper Rifle Air gun
M1 Single shot air gun
Magnum hand gun air
Arm strap sword
Black throwing knife
Pearl handle Rambo-type knife
Dragon design knife (fav)
Fantasy skull design steel war axe
Another steel war axe minus skull design
Circular knife weapon dragon design
Set of nine multicolored throwing knives with arm pouch

I'll set them out sometime to get pics.
Old 12-31-2016, 08:14 AM
Yemrez Reqonıc
WCW TV Champion

ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...

I used to collect the action figures of various fighters, wrestlers and superheros in my childhood.

I have had Spiderman, Batman, John Cena, Randy Orton, Batista, Superman etc in my collection box.

What's more interesting is that I used to conduct matches between all these action figures. The joints could be separated so I did use to alternate the arms, legs and heads.

I used to try to execute every move that I saw in any wrestling match. Much like playing a game but on my own manually.

One more thing I used to collect were stickers of various wrestlers which had their specific height, weight etc written on it. There was a time when my cupboard was totally covered by stickers from outside.

Weird stuff.
Old 12-31-2016, 01:32 PM
Doubt it, bud.
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...

I collect CDs and vinyl records. I also have quite a few set lists from concerts I've been to but those are difficult to nab consistently.
Old 12-31-2016, 08:50 PM
Trending Worldwide.
WWE European Champion

#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Nerds.

Just kidding. I collect wrestling autographs. It's an easy enough hobby but you'd never imagine the type of looks you get from coworkers and friends alike when you tell them you're driving five hours to meet a wrestler or two. It definitely helps to have a wife that supports and encourages your addiction as well. I have over 50 autographs but I'll post my favorites from my collection. As you can see, being from Kentucky, I travel anywhere from two to six hours to attain these signatures and while not everyone would do that, it's an awarding experience for that three or four minutes of interaction with your heroes.

Daniel Bryan autograph from Wizard World Columbus 2014
Click for Spoiler:

I also met Batista here. Daniel was a total class act and was probably one of the nicer guys I've met. By the times I reached him, he'd been there for about an hour and a half and still took the time to talk to everyone.

Roddy Piper autograph from the 2015 Fanboy Expo in Knoxville
Click for Spoiler:

The single nicest wrestler I've met. I can't say enough good things about Piper. HE FUCKING LET ME TRY ON HIS HALL OF FAME RING!!!! I met him in June which was a month before he passed which makes it that much more special to me

Chris Jericho autograph from Steel City Comic Con in Pittsburgh 2016
Click for Spoiler:

Another quality guy that loves his fan. I waited about two hours to meet him. Got all the way to the front and he went to go eat lunch. So I waited another 30 minutes but was totally worth the time.

Mickie Foley autographed barbed wire bat signed at a Nashville indi fed
Click for Spoiler:

I've met Foley twice now and both times he seemed busy. As for this time, he was sending out a tweet when I was trying to talk to him. I waited in the front of the line for about four minutes until he made time for me. Decent guy just not what I would've expected from someone so humble.

Jeff Hardy signed poster from Big Time Wrestling show in Bristol, TN.
Click for Spoiler:

I'm pretty sure he was high or drunk lol. He helped me roll up the poster when he was done signing which makes him a cool dude in my book.

Ric Flair signed World Title replica signed in Bluefield, WV
Click for Spoiler:

I've heard horror stories about meeting Flair and they're probably all true. The dude was totally unmotivated but he's been signing autographs since the 70s so who can really blame him? He shook my hand and said thanks. There were tons in line and it truly was surreal meeting him just wish he would've been more talkative. I also got Ricky Steamboat to sign the other side of the belt at the same event.

All in all, Piper is probably my favorite bc of the story behind it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LSN80 View Post
Hamler's got one of the best minds for wrestling on this site.
Old 03-26-2017, 02:00 PM
is finally the
WCW TV Champion

So I got a 100 piece Batman puzzle from my local Goodwill to add to my batman collection right?

In the end I had a new collection that I had started. Completed puzzles that I have saved with puzzle saver. I don't know what it is about them but doing a puzzle is relaxing and takes my mind off everything else.

This one is the completed Batman puzzle. I use Mod Podge puzzle saver. It goes on looking like Elmers school glue but dries completely clear. It's also only a couple bucks at Walmart for a big jar of the stuff.

This is the one I'm working on now. I bought it at a sale one of my local churches was putting on

Lucky for me this is another cheap hobby as most 2nd hand stores like Goodwill have a lot of puzzles for cheap.