WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Non-Wrestling Non Spam Sections > The WrestleZone Symposium
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-10-2016, 04:50 PM
WZCW's EurAsian champion (Still)
World Heavyweight Champion

Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...

I quite like this thread, it's good to see the different things that people collect.

It'll be no surprise to anyone that I collect Nintendo stuff, I like the range I have.

My Pokemon badge collection and Mario Kart trophies are probably worth the most. The trophies go for about £50/£60 each on eBay and I have all six.

In addition there are Amiibo (72 unique ones and another four on top). I have Mario Kart badges from when MK7 came out as well as a few Nintendo related coins. These include Mario's 25th and Luigi's 30th anniversary and an RPG collection one.

I've also about 20 plushes mainly bad guys but I particular like my Mario cushion and Jolteon of these.

A few figurines including a 20inch Mario and a 1996 Mario Kart radio control.

Add on to that two board games including a Donkey Kong board game from 1983. It's from the UK and it's remarkable because the NES didn't come out until 1986/87.

I've also got all Nintendo consoles (aside from virtual boy) and a ton of games.

I've also started collecting FUnko Pop Vinyls. I have 15 at the moment and I like how I can everything from Fred Flinstone to Nightwing to Harry Potter!
Dave also did my sig.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2016, 07:18 PM
...7, 8, Better stay up late...
Million Dollar Champion

nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I got a Mario chess set for Christmas. Those trophies look sweet, may have to pick them up.
Old 01-10-2016, 08:17 PM
#stopthestonerstigma
WCW TV Champion

Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank N Steins_Gate

Lee reminded me of something else I plan on collecting and that's everything PlayStation. It is by far my favorite gaming console and holds the fondest memories of watching my father play video games.

I own a PS3 and I checked Amazon which has PS1 & PS2 for cheap and video games for them new & used for a decent price as well. Once I have 1-3 with (what I consider) the best games will I buy a PS4.

Unlike my antique book collection I plan on using this collection regularly so I can finally beat the first 3 Resident Evil games (among others).
Old 01-11-2016, 01:44 AM
Where's your gold? Where it at doe?
ROH Pure Champion

Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I was more of a collector when I was a kid but I still do it every now and then. When I was a kid though, I would collect the full sets of every toy or card I got. I finished like the first 4 sets of the Pokemon cards (I can't find any of the shiny's now though) and I completed the Australian Football Trading Card sets from 2004-2008 The toys would be wreslters (mostly WCW), Dinosaurs, Street Sharks, Spiderman, Batman, X-Men Toy Soldiers, Pokemon, Dragon Ball Z and some more that I can't think of but I completed most of the sets.

As for now the only collections I have are a NBA Jerseys, Snapbacks, few sets dvd's and games. The DVD's are of Pokemon (completed what has come out), Dragon Ball Z and Naruto. I also collect all the NBA DVD's that come out whether it is franc hise dynasties or player profiles. I like to collect Nintendo games as well, mainly Pokemon, Mario and Zelda. I wish I could play them more often but I never seem to have time.

I have 49 NBA jerseys. The only teams I don't have of are Miami, Denver (Because my Melo one died), Mavericks, Orlando (Because my Dwight one disappeared) and Sacramento. I've been meaning to get a Demarcus Cousins one for awhile but I am thinking I might role with Chris Webber first. I use to hate Dirk so that's the main reason why I don't have a Mavs and I decided against a Wade one awhile ago because Lebron went there so I didn't want to seem like a banwagoner. Most consist of newer players but I do have a few old school ones. Because I have nothing better to do I will just name them all. Kobe x3 (home and away and all star), Magic Johnson, Dwight Howard Lakers, Rondo Celtics, Horford, Derozen, Wiggins, Nash Phoenix, Iverson 76ers x 2, Shaq O'Neal Orlando, Bledsoe, Deron Williams Brooklyn, Jabari Parker, Gilbert Arenas Wizards, John Wall, Jordan x2 (one is like a special one), Tim Duncan, Tony Parker, Kevin Durant, Russel Westbrook, Carmelo Anthony Knicks, Grant Hill Pistons, Scottie Pippen Bulls, James Harden Rockets, Dwight Howard Rockets, Steph Curry, Kemba Walker, Marc Gasol, Chris Paul x 2 ( Clippers home and away), Dante Exum, Kyrie Irving, Anthony Davis, Paul George Derrick Rose, all stars of McGrady, Curry, Davis and Wall as well as one that the basketball I coached last year got one for me. So they made up an All Star jersey with my name on it which I thought was cool. I also have these weird ones which I have forgot the name of but haven't been used in a game. Of those I have Durant, Rose, Kobe, Jordan and Tony parker as well. I'm looking to add a few more soon. More specifically D'Angelo Russel, Jordan Clarkson, Jahlil Okafor and throwback purple Raptors one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacistHulkHogan View Post
Khalifa tears dude. Tears flowing daddy. Only love. HH
Old 01-11-2016, 03:41 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

sikkbones is looking to come up from OCW...sikkbones is looking to come up from OCW...sikkbones is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightmare View Post
Just got these, not unboxed yet.

Iron Man SHFiguarts black limited edition

Revoltech Ultra Magnus

Takara Soundblaster w/Ratbat
Click for Spoiler:

Tons of old toys from back in the day and some new ones like Spawn and Batman figures. Got a bunch of old systems and games too. Not many comics though. Besides DVD's that is about it.
i collect and deal in transformers actually.

have been for the last few years.... actually own that soundblaster... sadly i got it cheap so no soundblaster, but the masterpeice series of transformers is amazing....

the Five Moves of doom?
Old 01-12-2016, 10:05 AM
Believes in The Shield!
WWE European Champion

Trill Co$by scored a win over Santino Marella...Trill Co$by scored a win over Santino Marella...Trill Co$by scored a win over Santino Marella...Trill Co$by scored a win over Santino Marella...Trill Co$by scored a win over Santino Marella...Trill Co$by scored a win over Santino Marella...Trill Co$by scored a win over Santino Marella...Trill Co$by scored a win over Santino Marella...Trill Co$by scored a win over Santino Marella...Trill Co$by scored a win over Santino Marella...Trill Co$by scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via MSN to Trill Co$by Send a message via Skype™ to Trill Co$by

I play YuGiOh, and with all card games, comes a huge collection of cards you never really use but you just buy cards because you don't want to be out of the meta when playing competitively. But that fact aside, I particularly love to collect both misprint cards and cards that are very popular and hit Konami's TCG ban list. The former I collect because I just love when I see simple mistakes made by even the wealthiest of companies and the latter I collect because when a card like Super Polymerization goes off the banlist, it's going to get a lot of attention. And with all that attention comes an increase in the single price. I currently have 28 of said card, and when it comes unbanned selling them at even $2 a piece will put me in the green from profit.

Also, up until last year I had a HUGE Power Rangers action figure collection that featured everything from Mighty Morphin all the way up to Super Samurai. I recently sold the collection by sorting it up and selling them in various forms, and then used that money to pay off my car loan, which was a very smart idea. Who knew action figures could be so profitable?
Proud #BellaArmy Member
Old 01-14-2016, 08:00 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

jacdnwarrior is looking to come up from OCW...jacdnwarrior is looking to come up from OCW...jacdnwarrior is looking to come up from OCW...jacdnwarrior is looking to come up from OCW...jacdnwarrior is looking to come up from OCW...jacdnwarrior is looking to come up from OCW...

My things are:

Books

Usually about social issues, race, history stuff like that.

DVDs

A lot of movies

Comics

Tons of comic books.
Old 01-21-2016, 11:29 PM
#stopthestonerstigma
WCW TV Champion

Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank N Steins_Gate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank N Stein View Post
Next on my list is a 2 book set of fairy tales, one book written by the brothers Grimm and the other written by Hans Christian Andersen for only $24. I'll never get bored of finding antique books.
So I got them. It's a box set so besides a bit of wear on the binding of one of them they're in surprisingly good condition being 81 years old.

They both have amazing illustrations in them. It's a shame they don't do that anymore. After looking through them I'm again surprised at just how many of the Grimm Fairy Tales Disney actually took and made into animated films. I'll put up a list from both books I'm sure most of you guys have heard of.

Brothers Grimm
Briar Rose (AKA Sleeping Beauty)
Rumpelstiltskin
Rapunzel
Cinderella
Snow White and the 7 Dwarves
Red Riding Hood
Snow White and Rose Red
Hansel and Gretel

Hans Christian Andersen
The Ugly Duckling
The Emperor's New Clothes
The Princess and the Pea

These are just the well known ones there's a lot more in each one. I'm particularly excited for The Brother's Grimm. I've heard for years there a lot darker then Disney showed us in all those films.

Now if only I can get over my fear of touching them I'll actually read them.

Last edited by Frank N Steins_Gate : 01-21-2016 at 11:36 PM.
Old 01-22-2016, 12:35 AM
Rigistered Post Offender
WWF Hardcore Champion

Slash-LN is getting some looks on Smackdown...Slash-LN is getting some looks on Smackdown...Slash-LN is getting some looks on Smackdown...Slash-LN is getting some looks on Smackdown...Slash-LN is getting some looks on Smackdown...Slash-LN is getting some looks on Smackdown...Slash-LN is getting some looks on Smackdown...Slash-LN is getting some looks on Smackdown...Slash-LN is getting some looks on Smackdown...Slash-LN is getting some looks on Smackdown...Slash-LN is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I have a collection of Simpsons stuff. Wasn't really intended but I bought a couple things and then other people bought me some stuff.

There's action figures, Hot Wheels cars, dvds if you count those, shirts, pajama pants, key chains, plush toys, some of the Lego mini figures, guitar picks, key chains, a book and a Game Boy game.

I also have ended up with some key chains besides the Simpsons ones. That was unintended too but same situation where some were bought for me and I bought a couple myself.

For a while whenever I'd see magazines with Nirvana/Kurt Cobain on the cover I'd buy those and I have several books and some dvds and cds as well as shirts and a hat.

I've started a little Tennessee Titans collection and a little Chicago Blackhawks collection but those were just a few things that were given to me as gifts and the Titans one is mostly clothing stuff.
Old 01-22-2016, 08:11 AM
K. O. T. R. 2007 Ė Team Undisputed
WWE European Champion

King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I collect Championship Title Belts. I donít, however, collect every Championship Title Belt I see. Iím somewhat selective in what I get. I could go into detail, but thereís just too much to explain. At my last count, I had about 143 Championship Title Belts, but since my last count, I added a few more. The majority of my collection is the Jakks and Mattel action figure sized and kid sized WWE, TNA, UFC, Pride, and WEC Championship Title Belts. I even have a kid sized IWGP 4th Championship Title Belt. I have 8 Commemorative (adult sized with acrylic plastic plates) Championship Title Belts. My crown jewel is my Ultra Deluxe (4 mm metal plates) Undisputed WWE Championship Title Belt.

You would think with all of the action figure sized Championship Title Belts I have, that I would have a ton of figures, but Iím actually trying to sell what figures I have left.

Other things I started to collect, because of my Son are the Disney Infinity figures. They are great for display and play, if you have a kid thatís into Disney, Marvel, and now Star Wars.

I used to collect CDs, and still have most of them. They just sit on the display rack collecting dust.

I don't care if you know!! I don't care if you care!!