WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Non-Wrestling Non Spam Sections > The WrestleZone Symposium
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-05-2016, 09:01 PM
is finally the
WCW TV Champion

Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank N Steins_Gate
Default Your collections

What things do you collect that brings you joy? In my eyes anything can be collected. For me it's not about the price or what I can get for them it's about the joy I get from having them.

I have 3 different things I have that I collect.

. The smallest and admittedly weirdest thing I collect are Star Wars themed Coffee Mate creamers. Me and my wife are huge coffee drinkers as well as Star Wars fans so it does make sense. They made 5 different ones with various flavors and i have 4. R2D2 (French Vanilla), C3PO (Hazelnut), Darth Vader (Chocolate Espresso) and Boba Fett (Italian Sweet Cream). The only one I'm missing is Chewbacca (Spiced Latte) and I can't find him anywhere. Sadly this may be a collection I will never finish.

. The thing I've been collecting the longest is Magic the Gathering trading cards. I've been playing since middle school so I have thousands of cards and a dozen decks I've made from scratch. This collection is ever growing and I'll probably collect them until the day I die or Wizards of the Coast goes out of business.

. My pride and joy though is my collection of antique books. Near me is an antique/curiosity shop and they have a lot of really old books. I am a complete bibliophile so when I would go in there with my wife I would look at the books. The first one i bought was a copy of Gulliver's Travels that's anywhere between 96-149 years old. They newest I have is my copy of The Magic of Xanth (The first three books in the Xanth series) from 1977 + 1979. This is the newest I'll go because they wouldn't be antiques and even this one is pushing it. Today I bought a copy of Pinocchio published in 1949 which I think is awesome. Next on my list is a 2 book set of fairy tales, one book written by the brothers Grimm and the other written by Hans Christian Andersen for only $24. I'll never get bored of finding antique books.The

^Dave's work^
Latest Reviews/ Spider-Girl: Avenging Allies & Dead Island

Last edited by Frank N Steins_Gate : 01-05-2016 at 09:16 PM.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2016, 10:44 AM
WWF Hardcore Champion

J.J. worked a dark match on ECW recently...J.J. worked a dark match on ECW recently...J.J. worked a dark match on ECW recently...J.J. worked a dark match on ECW recently...J.J. worked a dark match on ECW recently...J.J. worked a dark match on ECW recently...J.J. worked a dark match on ECW recently...J.J. worked a dark match on ECW recently...J.J. worked a dark match on ECW recently...

My pride and joy is my family first and our restaurant.

I have a passion for cars and my son and I have slowly been putting together a '68 Mach 1 Mustang to take to cruise ins and shows.

I am a collector of neon signs and have an array of beer signs, old store fixtures and Coca-Cola signs and I have hanging around my man cave.

I enjoy actively playing basketball, I was a College basketball player for a North Carolina basketball program before going into the Military.

I attend many wrestling conventions up and down the east coast and have met virtually every old Mid-Atlantic Wrestling wrestler that's still living. Ric Flair, Sgt. Slaughter, Magnum TA and Sting multiple times to name a few.

Considering I live at the beach I do a countless amount of fishing. But ironically I prefer fresh water fishing over the sea.
Old 01-07-2016, 12:39 PM
The Phenom of WZ
WCW TV Champion

SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via MSN to SSJPhenom

I collect a lot of things.

I pretty much have everything ever put out for Dragon Ball. Well not everything, but you get the idea. I have unopened action figures, trading cards, all of the dvd sets (which I buy in 2's so one can remain unopened), the manga, the entire DBZ series on VHS (you know, the ones that form a picture on the side), etc.

I also collect comic books. I have around 200 comic books, but my most valuable are Detective comics #38 which is the first appearance of Robin and Batman #139 which is the first appearance of Batgirl. I also have Frank Millers Dark Knight series and my all time favorite to just take out and read is The Killing Joke.

I collect DvD sets and season sets. I have upwards of 500 DvDs and blu rays. I also have all 151 original first generation Pokemon trading cards. Including Mew, which I got from going to watch the first Pokemon movie in theaters in 2000.

Then, of course, there's my wrestling collection. Replica title belts, ticket stubs, autographed programs with autographs from the likes of 'Taker, HBK, HHH, SCSA, the Rock, Flair, Edge, Cena autographed my replica Spinner US Title, Foley, Punk, Lesnar from 2003, Angle, etc. My Dad has autographed PWI mags with autographs from Hogan, Macho Man, Sting from the 90's, Dusty Rhodes, Steamboat, Jake Roberts, etc.

My pride and joy, however, is my collection of Michael Jackson memorabilia. I have the first 5 Jackson 5 singles all on vinyl 45's. I have an unopened Thriller album, a six pack of Michael Jackson pepsi bottle never opened from 1984. Most of my Jackson stuff came from my Dad. There's a lot.

That's about it. I plan on passing my collections down to my children one day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightShiftLegend View Post
Thus why I'd let a girl put on a strap-on and get in there. You only live once.
Old 01-07-2016, 12:58 PM
The Master of Disaster

Max Headroom is looking to come up from OCW...Max Headroom is looking to come up from OCW...Max Headroom is looking to come up from OCW...Max Headroom is looking to come up from OCW...Max Headroom is looking to come up from OCW...Max Headroom is looking to come up from OCW...

Collecting things is a big joy of mine.

I have quite the large collection of anime DVDs/Blu-rays, and from time-to-time I'll even buy one with no knowledge of it (and without reading reviews) just so I can watch it and see how things goes. I also have a few manga and other anime collectibles as well.

Another thing that I collect a lot of is CDs, specifically heavy metal, but anything good I'll get to add to the collection. I much prefer hard-copies to having my stuff online/on my computer, as it really looks nice having your collection of CDs/DVDs/etc. up on your wall, free to go through whenever you choose.

I also enjoy trying to collect every Pokemon in the Pokemon games.

Collections are nice, not only to own as an individual, but to pass down through generations and show kids/grandkids what stuff you were into at their age.
Old 01-07-2016, 03:03 PM
Don't thank me; I've done nothing
WWE Women's Champion

Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...

Collected a little bit of everything over the years - variuos Star Wars figures and merchandise, Thunderbirds/Stingray/Captain Scarlet models, Thomas the Tank Engine models and electric trains (on-going) to name a few.

The bigger collections are books, DVDs and Roman coins.

The book collection (620 at the last count) is a combination of Star Wars novels and history, mostly ancient as that is the subject I research, teach and write about. A few of them have retained the value I paid for them and a select few have gone up.

My DVD collection (663 - I also like to keep lists...) is extremely varied with a few from most genres, except horror which does nothing for me.

The Roman coins is something relatively recent, although I do probably have close to 100, although probably only a quarter of them have been properly identified (which is part of the fun). It started out as just an idea of having a coin of each of the emperors I had written about but I quickly found that I could get plenty of the others for not very much. It therefore snowballed into getting a coin of every Roman emperor. At the moment, my oldest identified coin is of the emperor Claudius from the year 41-42.
Old 01-09-2016, 01:12 PM
Torn between Rooney & Kate Mara
WWE Champion

Mitch Henessey is a United States Champion...Mitch Henessey is a United States Champion...Mitch Henessey is a United States Champion...Mitch Henessey is a United States Champion...Mitch Henessey is a United States Champion...Mitch Henessey is a United States Champion...Mitch Henessey is a United States Champion...Mitch Henessey is a United States Champion...Mitch Henessey is a United States Champion...Mitch Henessey is a United States Champion...Mitch Henessey is a United States Champion...

DVDs

A lot of box sets, TV shows (mainly horror stuff), special editions, and anniversary sets. The vast majority of my DVD collection includes horror films, with a lot of 80's horror taking up most of the space, because that's my favorite decade/era in horror cinema, easily.

I'm a sucker for fancy artwork and special features, so I try to pick up most of Scream Factory's horror special edition re-releases. Scream Factory usually releases vintage or old school horror films as DVD/Blu-Ray combo packs, but I'm dreading the day, when they make the announcement for an exclusive switch to all Blu-Ray releases going forward.

A hefty amount of WWE DVD sets, and I'm pretty sure I have every Triple H DVD set ever released. Thy Kingdom Come was pretty good, but That Damn Good is still my favorite. Triple H stays in character throughout the DVD (before he introduces each match), so it's 100% kayfabe, and it's hard to not laugh at HHH's intense introductions to each match and his 2002 return at MSG. That, and I'm pretty sure That Damn Good is the only HHH set that includes the forgotten (and awesome) Last Man Standing match from Fully Loaded (2000?) with Jericho.

And after years of procrastinating, I finally bought the complete Wrestlemania anthology for a decent price. But it'll be a while before I get to it, because I'm currently working my way through John Cena's Greatest Rivalries, and Daniel Bryan's DVD set and Sting's DVD set (not the most recent one, the three disc set that's just a compilation of matches) are still wrapped in plastic.

WWE Shirts, Wrestling shirts

I can't remember if it happened on a Saturday or Friday, but I picked up two ROH shirts (This Is Wrestling and an "Evil" Kevin Steen shirt) at a show a few days before Wrestlemania 28.

A few years ago, I took a break from collecting WWE shirts. I was just tired of the constant hassle and the mess (literally having to push your way through hordes of people, standing in never-ending lines, etc.) you have to go through to buy them at house shows, Raw tapings, Smackdown tapings, or pay per views. But I get everything from WWE Shop.com now, and I always try and jump on the deals or the buy one, get one free sales.

I have most of Brock Lesnar's more recent or post 2012 return shirts, including Eat Sleep Conquer Repeat, Eat Sleep Break The Streak, Fear The Fury, I bought Suplex City a little while ago, and I plan on buying The Beast In The East shirt and Beast 4 Business, when they have another sale.

I also have a good amount of John Cena shirts, Paige's This Is My House shirt is my only Diva's shirt, and I wasn't a fan of the Yes! Yes! Yes! or No! No! No! shirts, so I bought the Yes Revolution shirt for my first Daniel Bryan shirt. I only have two CM Punk shirts (the dark grey Best In The World Shirt and the Nexus shirt with the lighting bolt and the fist on the front), and I'm still kicking myself for missing out on Knees 2 Faces (can't find the right size for the leftovers, and some websites are bit too sketchy for me).

Star Wars Merchandise

For the movies, I still have and watch Episodes 4-6 on VHS, and I have The Phantom Menace on a special edition VHS box set. A fair amount of shirts, Luke Skywalker and Yoda plaques, some beanies, SNES games, and PS2 games. I haven't seen the movie yet, but I'm thinking about buying a pizza cutter in the shape of Kylo Ren's lightsaber (complete with sound effects) from Target.
Old 01-10-2016, 07:49 AM
With the safety off!!
ECW Champion

Navi is a Television Champion...Navi is a Television Champion...Navi is a Television Champion...Navi is a Television Champion...Navi is a Television Champion...Navi is a Television Champion...Navi is a Television Champion...Navi is a Television Champion...Navi is a Television Champion...Navi is a Television Champion...Navi is a Television Champion...

I collect the most ridiculous thing on the planet, umbrella's. No idea when or how it started but I have over 50 of them. I use all of them, except two. My Cirque de Soleil, and the one I bought in Paris a few years back with the Eiffel Tower on it.

Used to collect watches, my two favourites are my "Nixon I'm Not a Crook", the eyes shift back and forth. And an old Swatch which I'm told is worth quite a bit of money. Not selling it anyway.
Old 01-10-2016, 08:22 AM
...7, 8, Better stay up late...
Million Dollar Champion

nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Just got these, not unboxed yet.

Iron Man SHFiguarts black limited edition

Revoltech Ultra Magnus

Takara Soundblaster w/Ratbat
Click for Spoiler:

Tons of old toys from back in the day and some new ones like Spawn and Batman figures. Got a bunch of old systems and games too. Not many comics though. Besides DVD's that is about it.
Old 01-10-2016, 10:42 AM
WWF Hardcore Champion

J.J. worked a dark match on ECW recently...J.J. worked a dark match on ECW recently...J.J. worked a dark match on ECW recently...J.J. worked a dark match on ECW recently...J.J. worked a dark match on ECW recently...J.J. worked a dark match on ECW recently...J.J. worked a dark match on ECW recently...J.J. worked a dark match on ECW recently...J.J. worked a dark match on ECW recently...

I also collect vintage Drive-In movie items. Such as the speakers - which some I integrated into a PA system around my home. I collect theater posters, concession hats, menus and in car heaters. Any advertisement sign. The Drive-In theaters were starting to fade to more contemporary indoor theaters when I was growing up in the 1980s - but I enjoyed attending the two that survived during my childhood.

If I had the spacing I would venture into replicating a Drive-In theater in my area but the beach frowns upon that idea.
Old 01-10-2016, 12:43 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Akhilleus scored a win over Santino Marella...Akhilleus scored a win over Santino Marella...Akhilleus scored a win over Santino Marella...Akhilleus scored a win over Santino Marella...Akhilleus scored a win over Santino Marella...Akhilleus scored a win over Santino Marella...Akhilleus scored a win over Santino Marella...Akhilleus scored a win over Santino Marella...Akhilleus scored a win over Santino Marella...Akhilleus scored a win over Santino Marella...Akhilleus scored a win over Santino Marella...

I don't have much. When I was a kid I started collecting foreign money. I had all kinds of coins from the UK, some money from South Korea, and just different stuff from all over the world. I thought it was pretty cool to have all these different types of coins. But I'm not sure what ever happened to that little box I had full of that stuff.

Currently, I have a Nutcracker Collection. I didn't start it, it was kind of forced on me. My Grandmother buys me a different Nutcracker every year, so they come out at Christmas time.

I also collect The Walking Dead figures by McFarlane Toys. Those things are pretty awesome. I'm a big fan of the show. I don't play with them or anything...usually...but they're fun to own. Lot's of cool stuff from the show and comics.

Recently, I've recognized that I have a Bobblehead collection. It started with me getting different bobbleheads from baseball sporting events. I have an Andrew McCutchen's rookie bobblehead, Andrew McCutchen's MVP bobblehead, an AJ Burnett Bobblehead, and a Starling Marte bobblehead. I got all of those from game giveaways. I've gotten as presents a Ben Roethlisberger bobblehead, a Jax Teller Sons of Anarchy bobblehead, a Walter White bobblehead, and recently a Rick Grimes bobblehead I just got for Christmas. I have the Heisenberg and Jax Teller, Marte and Big Ben bobbleheads on my desk. But I think I want to get some sort of case or shelf to display all of them in.

What else...I guess I could say I collect drawings. Sounds weird, but when I first started working with kids, I found they love to draw you pictures. So I always told them I was going to hang them on my wall. Well I did, so I have a whole wall of kid's drawings in my dorm room. And now it's actually gotten to the point where I'm striving to make it bigger, so I've been trying to get kids to draw me pictures. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. I only got a few last semester unfortunately.

I collect jerseys. I have all sorts of different authentic baseball and football jerseys that I may or may not have purchased from black market Chinese websites that will not be named. I have a ton of Pirates, Mariners, and Steelers jerseys. Felix Hernandez, Robinson Cano (Yankees version though), Masahiro Tanaka, Yasiel Puig, and Calvin Johnson are my non Pittsburgh jerseys. The rest are all just my favorite players from the black and gold teams.