WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Interactive > Digital Arts and Graphics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 12-18-2015, 07:48 AM
Where's your gold? Where it at doe?
ROH Pure Champion

Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...

If you don't mind, could I please have a New Day signature. Don't really mind on the design just as long as all three guys are in it without anything relating to unicorns. Thanks heaps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacistHulkHogan View Post
Khalifa tears dude. Tears flowing daddy. Only love. HH
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2015, 08:00 AM
Yemrez Reqonıc
Mr. Money in the Bank

ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
No such app exists and I think you grossly underestimate how much work actually goes into making one of these signatures, my friend. Go ahead and YouTube Photoshop tutorials and you'll see that you'd never be able to do this on a phone.
Oh! So sorry! I didnt know about it.... I just asked because all i possess is a mobile! no pc no laptop
sorry again
Old 12-18-2015, 08:48 AM
Join WZCW today!
World Heavyweight Champion

Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunKay View Post
Something with New Day if possible please? Nothing overly specific just New Day. Cheers pal.
Should be able to get to that on Sunday, mate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalifa View Post
If you don't mind, could I please have a New Day signature. Don't really mind on the design just as long as all three guys are in it without anything relating to unicorns. Thanks heaps.
See above.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kapu View Post
Oh! So sorry! I didnt know about it.... I just asked because all i possess is a mobile! no pc no laptop
sorry again
That's okay. There's some good tutorials at the top of the graphics forum here too. If you'd like to see how things are done then it's a good place to start.
Old 12-20-2015, 07:49 PM
Join WZCW today!

Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunKay View Post
Something with New Day if possible please? Nothing overly specific just New Day. Cheers pal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalifa View Post
Feel free to grab this one. If not, I'll make another one in a couple of days when I get the time.

Old 12-21-2015, 04:12 AM
Join WZCW today!

Well, here is the New Day signature number 2, as promised. This time, I didn't really do much with the render other than duplicate it and smudge it. Then I worked with some lighting properties and a few gradient maps before settling for what you see before you. Simple but effective.
Old 12-21-2015, 05:35 AM
People Like Me, We Don't Play
ROH Pure Champion

FunKay the Lesser is a Television Champion...FunKay the Lesser is a Television Champion...FunKay the Lesser is a Television Champion...FunKay the Lesser is a Television Champion...FunKay the Lesser is a Television Champion...FunKay the Lesser is a Television Champion...FunKay the Lesser is a Television Champion...FunKay the Lesser is a Television Champion...FunKay the Lesser is a Television Champion...FunKay the Lesser is a Television Champion...FunKay the Lesser is a Television Champion...

Quote:
Feel free to grab this one. If not, I'll make another one in a couple of days when I get the time.

Thank you, need to spread before I can pass on my glorious rep good sir.
Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
THis guy gets it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Legend.
Old 12-21-2015, 07:20 PM
Where's your gold? Where it at doe?
ROH Pure Champion

Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:

Well, here is the New Day signature number 2, as promised. This time, I didn't really do much with the render other than duplicate it and smudge it. Then I worked with some lighting properties and a few gradient maps before settling for what you see before you. Simple but effective.
Cheers dude. Love it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacistHulkHogan View Post
Khalifa tears dude. Tears flowing daddy. Only love. HH
Old 12-22-2015, 07:13 AM
Yemrez Reqonıc
Mr. Money in the Bank

ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...

Read the messages i sent you?
Old 12-23-2015, 09:48 AM
Yemrez Reqonıc
Mr. Money in the Bank

Quote:
Should be able to get to that on Sunday, mate.

See above.

That's okay. There's some good tutorials at the top of the graphics forum here too. If you'd like to see how things are done then it's a good place to start.
saw them?
Old 12-23-2015, 09:10 PM

ghost94 is looking to come up from OCW...

Dave your stuff is awesome. I used to make sigs years ago, but just lost my touch and have no practice. I may just have to go ahead and ask you to make me a Shawn Michaels circa 1994-1998. I'd love to see what you can do.