WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Interactive > Digital Arts and Graphics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 12-14-2015, 01:39 PM
The Premier Provider

K Web V3 worked a dark match on ECW recently...K Web V3 worked a dark match on ECW recently...K Web V3 worked a dark match on ECW recently...K Web V3 worked a dark match on ECW recently...K Web V3 worked a dark match on ECW recently...K Web V3 worked a dark match on ECW recently...K Web V3 worked a dark match on ECW recently...K Web V3 worked a dark match on ECW recently...K Web V3 worked a dark match on ECW recently...K Web V3 worked a dark match on ECW recently...K Web V3 worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Kevin Owens, with a Boston background (Fenway park would be amazing if possible) and Logan McAllister written somewhere.

Much appreciated!
Old 12-14-2015, 07:39 PM
Join WZCW today!
World Heavyweight Champion

Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

Quote:
Originally Posted by K Web V3 View Post
Kevin Owens, with a Boston background (Fenway park would be amazing if possible) and Logan McAllister written somewhere.

Much appreciated!
Old 12-15-2015, 02:02 AM
The Premier Provider

K Web V3 worked a dark match on ECW recently...K Web V3 worked a dark match on ECW recently...K Web V3 worked a dark match on ECW recently...K Web V3 worked a dark match on ECW recently...K Web V3 worked a dark match on ECW recently...K Web V3 worked a dark match on ECW recently...K Web V3 worked a dark match on ECW recently...K Web V3 worked a dark match on ECW recently...K Web V3 worked a dark match on ECW recently...K Web V3 worked a dark match on ECW recently...K Web V3 worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Nice work! Really like the addition of the son of Boston part!

Thanks again!
Old 12-15-2015, 10:49 AM
R.I.P Mustang Sally :( :( :(
WWE European Champion

L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...

Roman Reigns WWE World Heavyweight Champion.

Please and Thank You.
Old 12-15-2015, 01:05 PM
Join WZCW today!

Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 786 View Post
Roman Reigns WWE World Heavyweight Champion.

Please and Thank You.

Well, this time I wanted to showcase the WWE Championship in Reigns' hands. The red colour in the title was a great help to my imagination on this piece in all truth. Red is a good colour for Reigns at the moment as his aggression comes through in his character. I sharpened up the Championship and Reigns himself to make him stand out and called it a day.

Hope you like it.
Old 12-16-2015, 03:09 AM
Is a weird cartoon.
WWE European Champion

ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...

Where do you make these signatures?
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2015, 05:44 AM
People Like Me, We Don't Play
ROH Pure Champion

FunKay the Lesser is a Television Champion...FunKay the Lesser is a Television Champion...FunKay the Lesser is a Television Champion...FunKay the Lesser is a Television Champion...FunKay the Lesser is a Television Champion...FunKay the Lesser is a Television Champion...FunKay the Lesser is a Television Champion...FunKay the Lesser is a Television Champion...FunKay the Lesser is a Television Champion...FunKay the Lesser is a Television Champion...FunKay the Lesser is a Television Champion...

Something with New Day if possible please? Nothing overly specific just New Day. Cheers pal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
THis guy gets it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Legend.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2015, 07:51 AM
Join WZCW today!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kapu View Post
Where do you make these signatures?
In my house.

More specifically, on my laptop. Even more specifically than that on Photoshop CS6. I've been doing this sort of stuff for a few years to be honest.
Old 12-18-2015, 01:05 AM
Is a weird cartoon.
WWE European Champion

ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
In my house.

More specifically, on my laptop. Even more specifically than that on Photoshop CS6. I've been doing this sort of stuff for a few years to be honest.
Can you please suggest me an Android App for mobiles for making these?
Old 12-18-2015, 05:13 AM
Join WZCW today!

No such app exists and I think you grossly underestimate how much work actually goes into making one of these signatures, my friend. Go ahead and YouTube Photoshop tutorials and you'll see that you'd never be able to do this on a phone.