WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Championship Wrestling > Backstage
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 08-20-2015, 11:20 PM
The Premier Provider

K Web V3 worked a dark match on ECW recently...K Web V3 worked a dark match on ECW recently...K Web V3 worked a dark match on ECW recently...K Web V3 worked a dark match on ECW recently...K Web V3 worked a dark match on ECW recently...K Web V3 worked a dark match on ECW recently...K Web V3 worked a dark match on ECW recently...K Web V3 worked a dark match on ECW recently...K Web V3 worked a dark match on ECW recently...K Web V3 worked a dark match on ECW recently...K Web V3 worked a dark match on ECW recently...

I'd recommend reading the books. Imo the books are much better(as is case with most book/show/movie type things) As a reader of the series, i do like that for the first time, readers n viewers will be on an equal footing for next season.

Also...wish Martin would finish book 6!!! Fucker lags it so much haha
Old 08-20-2015, 11:27 PM
:( lost ma Mayhem Title
WWE Diva's Champion

Find'er Woo'er Ryder scored a win over Santino Marella...Find'er Woo'er Ryder scored a win over Santino Marella...Find'er Woo'er Ryder scored a win over Santino Marella...Find'er Woo'er Ryder scored a win over Santino Marella...Find'er Woo'er Ryder scored a win over Santino Marella...Find'er Woo'er Ryder scored a win over Santino Marella...Find'er Woo'er Ryder scored a win over Santino Marella...Find'er Woo'er Ryder scored a win over Santino Marella...Find'er Woo'er Ryder scored a win over Santino Marella...Find'er Woo'er Ryder scored a win over Santino Marella...Find'er Woo'er Ryder scored a win over Santino Marella...

I'm too lazy to read to be honest. Owning a hobby shop as well as working and a family to take care of.

Thanks to Dave for the Sig!

Like Creative Writing? Join WZCW today!
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 11:29 PM
The Premier Provider

K Web V3 worked a dark match on ECW recently...K Web V3 worked a dark match on ECW recently...K Web V3 worked a dark match on ECW recently...K Web V3 worked a dark match on ECW recently...K Web V3 worked a dark match on ECW recently...K Web V3 worked a dark match on ECW recently...K Web V3 worked a dark match on ECW recently...K Web V3 worked a dark match on ECW recently...K Web V3 worked a dark match on ECW recently...K Web V3 worked a dark match on ECW recently...K Web V3 worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Understandable. At the time I read them, I worked in a call center answering incoming calls, so I read all day at work in between customers. Now with work,wife n a 3yr old, I'm sure book 6 will take awhile to complete
Old 08-21-2015, 12:18 AM
WWE Diva's Champion

Find'er Woo'er Ryder scored a win over Santino Marella...Find'er Woo'er Ryder scored a win over Santino Marella...Find'er Woo'er Ryder scored a win over Santino Marella...Find'er Woo'er Ryder scored a win over Santino Marella...Find'er Woo'er Ryder scored a win over Santino Marella...Find'er Woo'er Ryder scored a win over Santino Marella...Find'er Woo'er Ryder scored a win over Santino Marella...Find'er Woo'er Ryder scored a win over Santino Marella...Find'er Woo'er Ryder scored a win over Santino Marella...Find'er Woo'er Ryder scored a win over Santino Marella...Find'er Woo'er Ryder scored a win over Santino Marella...

I also work at a call center for direct tv tech support but it's "paperless" and can't have any kind of paper or anything

Old 08-21-2015, 12:32 AM
The Premier Provider

Currently I'm "stat boy" for the sports radio station I work at, but am getting training so I can be on the air. It's exciting, cuz they've recently started discussing wwe once a week, and I've,(not to toot my own horn) have been killing it there... Idk y they'd do a wwe segment, when nobody really besides me n the boss have any real knowledge on the topic
Old 08-21-2015, 12:46 AM
WWE Diva's Champion

No idea. So do you have any crazy idea's where to take Logan? I'm a fan of him but I want more!

Old 08-21-2015, 12:47 AM
Too Sweet Me
Million Dollar Champion

The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...

So I see you're a Redsox fan, like classic rock and not a Patriot fan, how are we not like, best friends already!? Also my dad is a Dolphins fan, I however like the Colts and Broncos.

Anyway here's some actual questions for you.

Who's your favorite current Redsox player?
Who from the current rotation will be in the rotation on Opening Day of the 2016 season for Boston?
Have you ever been to Fenway? If not you need to, nothing quite like it.
Favorite classic rock band?
How do you think the Dolphins will do this year?
Outside of RPG's, what other types of video games do you like playing?
Old 08-21-2015, 01:28 AM
The Premier Provider

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Phenomenal Matrix View Post
So I see you're a Redsox fan, like classic rock and not a Patriot fan, how are we not like, best friends already!? Also my dad is a Dolphins fan, I however like the Colts and Broncos.

Anyway here's some actual questions for you.

Who's your favorite current Redsox player?
Who from the current rotation will be in the rotation on Opening Day of the 2016 season for Boston?
Have you ever been to Fenway? If not you need to, nothing quite like it.
Favorite classic rock band?
How do you think the Dolphins will do this year?
Outside of RPG's, what other types of video games do you like playing?
Current fave? Hard to not go with cornerstones like Pedroia the Destroyah and Big Papi. But I also really like Mookie Betts and Xander Bogaerts alot. Also, tho he missed the season, Christian Vazquez is a beast defensively.

Our rotation blows. Only one I'd say is a keeper is Rodriguez. Haven't seen enough of Owens or Brian Johnson to really give an opinion. I don't mind Miley or Buchholz, but Kelly n Porcello have to go. Since Dombrowski is now in charge, I wouldn't be surprised to see Boston sign one, if not both out of Cueto n Price.

Sadly, I've never even been to Boston. My dad used to watch games from the rooftops behind the green monstah(should never b called monster...always monstah). Him n his friends would steal sum beers, n relax lol.

There's so many ridiculously good classic rock bands....but if I had to pick I'd have to list a few:
1. Aerosmith
2. Led Zeppelin
3. The Eagles
4. Cream/Eric Clapton (sunshine of my life is so badass)
5. AC/DC

Miami makes playoffs. Maybe not wins the east, but at least a WC. Tannehill had a career year last season, his first under Bill Lazors scheme. Most qbs don't fully grasp a new scheme till yr two. Also, I love our new wrs. Outside of Landry we were bad. Wallace is only a deep threat, n that's where Tannehill struggles. Not smart by then gm jeff Ireland. Parker,Landry and Stills, with Cameron at te and Miller at rb should b a scary offense if our oline is even average. On D, hopefully Suh makes our lbs lives easier, cuz other than jelani Jenkins its pretty eh. Same with secondary outside of Grimes n Jones. Add to that that Miami has a very easy first half (although 7 of first 9 are away from Miami) the final month will b crucial. We play nyg, @sd(I will b attending), pats n end vs Colts.

I am a gamer, so I'll play just about anything. Not a big fps fan, but I'll play.
Other than rpgs I'd prolly say sports,fighting,and strategy.

Also, when Dan Marino retired, my dad gave me a pass to change teams since I liked Mia due to him(dad instilled loyalty to my teams early) and if I would have left, it would've been to Peyton n the Colts.

Long ass answers, but you asked, so I figured I'd properly respond
Old 08-21-2015, 01:30 AM
The Premier Provider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Find'er Woo'er Ryder View Post
No idea. So do you have any crazy idea's where to take Logan? I'm a fan of him but I want more!
I wouldn't say "crazy" but I believe I may have finally found the route I wanna go. You'll have to wait for the rp to find out tho
Old 08-21-2015, 08:48 AM
WWE Diva's Champion

Tease....