WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Non-Wrestling Non Spam Sections > The WrestleZone Symposium
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 07-22-2015, 12:27 AM
It's A Dead Man's Party
ROH Pure Champion

Spidey 2 Tidy is a Television Champion...Spidey 2 Tidy is a Television Champion...Spidey 2 Tidy is a Television Champion...Spidey 2 Tidy is a Television Champion...Spidey 2 Tidy is a Television Champion...Spidey 2 Tidy is a Television Champion...Spidey 2 Tidy is a Television Champion...Spidey 2 Tidy is a Television Champion...Spidey 2 Tidy is a Television Champion...Spidey 2 Tidy is a Television Champion...Spidey 2 Tidy is a Television Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Spidey 2 Tidy
Default Trumple H (The Donald Trump Thread)

Did you think the "Birther Movement" was his crowning achievement?

Think again.

The silk of corn is back and this time...he's taking the whole damn show down with him! See how he throws the entire country of Mexico under the bus. Watch as he calls out his stable's war hero. Witness the shocking heel turn on his own brothers! Gonna call Donald Trump a jackass, well boy it heats up when he gives out your phone number to the world, doesn't it?! You've never seen Trumple H this nefarious. This dastardly. What will he do next? Who knows? One thing is for certain- he brings the ratings. He leads many GOP polls...somehow.

You thought he was done for after being roasted by a Jersey Shore tanline, didn't ya? No sirree. Trump gonna run wild on the GOP and maybe at some point impersonate Kane and hump a mannequin meant to be a corpse. Seriously, this is garbage TV but it's fun watching a madman go to town. Hope he Pedigrees Ross Perot or something next week.

Quote:
Mod note- Let's keep all things Donald Trump and anything related to his presidential campaign in here.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2015, 05:10 AM
of the Le'beau family
WWE Women's Champion

Xemmy scored a win over Santino Marella...Xemmy scored a win over Santino Marella...Xemmy scored a win over Santino Marella...Xemmy scored a win over Santino Marella...Xemmy scored a win over Santino Marella...Xemmy scored a win over Santino Marella...Xemmy scored a win over Santino Marella...Xemmy scored a win over Santino Marella...Xemmy scored a win over Santino Marella...Xemmy scored a win over Santino Marella...Xemmy scored a win over Santino Marella...

Sometimes it's hard to listen and watch the things he says without thinking it's some kind of hoax. It's hard to believe he's even real sometimes. That someone that stupid and evil can be successful just makes me sit in wonder and awe.

I do think he's good news for liberals though. Moderates that might have voted for the GOP are going to steer clear of them as long as he's prancing around and making a fool of himself. Then again, Trump is so damn awful he actually makes other right-wing nutjobs look sane by comparison.

Old 07-22-2015, 10:04 AM
Da Best Sports Entertainer Ever
WWF Hardcore Champion

BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...

This is the guy who you dread listening to because you know he's going to say something stupid.

His "I like guys who don't get captured" line was just disrespectful to all the veterans who have served.

Somehow, his comments are going to reflect on all republicans. He needs to be stopped.
Old 07-22-2015, 05:26 PM
WZCW Grand Slam &
ECW Champion

El Killjoy is a United States Champion...El Killjoy is a United States Champion...El Killjoy is a United States Champion...El Killjoy is a United States Champion...El Killjoy is a United States Champion...El Killjoy is a United States Champion...El Killjoy is a United States Champion...El Killjoy is a United States Champion...El Killjoy is a United States Champion...El Killjoy is a United States Champion...El Killjoy is a United States Champion...

Yeah, at this point it's obvious he's turned this campaign into a total work to get attention and mess with other candidates. It's really damn amazing how deep into it he goes that he's sacrificed his ties to NBC and Univision and jeopardized Miss Universe and other ventures for this.

#UUYYYYY

Old 08-03-2015, 10:43 AM
Behold my diction
WCW TV Champion

enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...

You know what's really laughably insane? Donald Trump has a good chance of becoming the next President of the United States.

To be an effective politician, you have to be able to state your ideas in ways that can be understood and pleasing. Sometimes your proposition is way the fuck over the heads of John/Jane Q. Dipshit, so you have to explain it in a way that pushes his/her "Yee Haw!" button. Sometimes you have to compromise on a form of legislation that will really piss off your constituency. The point is; politicians have to be able to think their way around appealing to as many people at one time while doing a job that few if any of them can really comprehend.

In comes someone who relates so well to your average "'Merica!" shrieking jack-off that I'm pretty sure he really is one of them.

How is Donald Trump going to fix illegal immigration? With a wall of course, silly. But such a wall would be extremely expensive to build and maintain, there's also the fact that a wall won't magically make people lose their desperation to earn more money per hour and thus find a way to circumvent it. Umm, I mean. Won't building a wall be hard ya'll?

Fear not! Donald is going to force the country of Mexico to dip into their comparably small economic revenue and build that wall themselves! Umm, that looks just as stupid in print as it sounded in my head. The obvious question becomes; how are we going to force Mexico to build a wall for the arbitrary purpose of forcing their unwanted citizens to remain? With sanctions! *the universe explodes from the stupidity*

Is he going to impose those sanctions onto Mexico after repealing NAFTA? Whew.

So what we have is a guy who relates so well to a massive chunk of fucking morons that they desperately want their kindred spirit to rule the executive branch like a loud mouth iron fisted asshole. They want their candidate to be all style, because substance offends them for not having any.

I know a lot of people who support him because he's the first candidate to give them a series of "OHHHH! SHIT! NO HE DIDN'T!" reactions. Notice how Huckabee's "I would deploy the military to prevent abortions" statement and Cruz' "Barack Obama is the number one sponsor of terrorism in the world today" statement really just make those two look like a couple amateur posers by comparison.

I'll be watching C-Span tonight to see how the funky bunch of the Republican candidates shake things up so they can get a spot on the stage of the coveted Fox News Debate on the 6th. Only the top ten will qualify, let's see who can belch out the most obscenely sadistic criticism toward our current administration and perhaps the snarkiest jab at Donald Trump.

On the bright side for us fans; if Trump becomes the President, he'll likely be the first sitting Head of State to cut a promo on Raw.
Old 08-07-2015, 06:34 PM
Luke Harper....I Am Your Father!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...

I don't see Trump winning the Republican nomination. An old teacher of mine that I see at the gym sometimes thinks that Trump is deliberately trying to undermine the Republican Party during the election. For instance, every poll I've seen shows him way, way behind Hilary Clinton, a majority of Independent voters have a negative view him , some 45% of Republicans themselves, along with about 83% of Democrats have a negative view of him and if he ran as a 3rd party candidate, he'd most likely just take votes from the Republican candidate.

It's still very, very early in the run for the Oval Office and Trump is eventually going to have to show some sort of actual plan for what he proposes to do; he can't resort to the juvenile tactics of calling everyone who doesn't agree with him names all the time. He's been doing it since day 1, he did it during the Republican debate last night and he's still doing it today. It doesn't help that all the top Republican candidates seem to be intimidated by him. Trump's answer to everything tends to involve making some vastly grandiose statement about how he thinks things ought to be without really providing any details about how he'll do it and then start lashing out at anyone who questions, criticizes or asks questions that he doesn't believe are fair.

Right now, Trump is essentially trying to play the part of the rebel who doesn't give a fuck about what he says or who he pisses off and that appeals to Republican voters who're disenfranchised with their own party. He's playing those voters like a banjo, who are mostly older white men, but he's not connecting with Independents voters, liberals, women or minorities in general because he comes off like he's somewhat prejudice and massively misogynistic. Without Independents, a healthy number of women voters and minorities, he can't win.

Win or lose, and I think he ultimately loses even if he does somehow win the GOP nomination, he'll be bigger than ever and that's what this whole thing has really been all about from the start.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
Old 08-08-2015, 01:03 PM
A Life In Monochrome
WWF Hardcore Champion

Loveless scored a win over Santino Marella...Loveless scored a win over Santino Marella...Loveless scored a win over Santino Marella...Loveless scored a win over Santino Marella...Loveless scored a win over Santino Marella...Loveless scored a win over Santino Marella...Loveless scored a win over Santino Marella...Loveless scored a win over Santino Marella...Loveless scored a win over Santino Marella...Loveless scored a win over Santino Marella...Loveless scored a win over Santino Marella...

The Democrats could run Bill Cosby as their candidate and I'd still bet on Trump to lose. The guy hasn't a chance in hell of grabbing the middle-ground support he would need, which brings me to my question.
I think I know the answer but I'll ask anyway. Given that he has no chance of being your next president, is there any provision within the Republican party to disqualify a candidate if he's deemed by the higher ups to be unsuitable?
There are various reasons why it wouldn't come to that point. Ultimately once other Rep candidates start dropping the vote will redistribute, also kicking a potential hardline independent would cripple the party. You have to imagine some people are watching this circus though and thinking "If he wins the nomination, we're fucked".
Old 08-08-2015, 06:59 PM
Luke Harper....I Am Your Father!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveless View Post
The Democrats could run Bill Cosby as their candidate and I'd still bet on Trump to lose. The guy hasn't a chance in hell of grabbing the middle-ground support he would need, which brings me to my question.
I think I know the answer but I'll ask anyway. Given that he has no chance of being your next president, is there any provision within the Republican party to disqualify a candidate if he's deemed by the higher ups to be unsuitable?
There are various reasons why it wouldn't come to that point. Ultimately once other Rep candidates start dropping the vote will redistribute, also kicking a potential hardline independent would cripple the party. You have to imagine some people are watching this circus though and thinking "If he wins the nomination, we're fucked".
Politically speaking, Trump's an outsider and all the various threats to withhold support from him won't work because it's not politics as usual. As of right now, the Republican Party is in turmoil because every poll shows Trump leading every other GOP nominee by a very significant margin and the usual tactics don't work against him because Trump himself isn't the usual tactics. Politicians care about their image, they care about what people think of them personally because that can play as big a part, sometimes bigger, in winning or losing an election than their stance on the issues. Trump's arrogant, he's sexist, he's condescending, comes off like he's a bit prejudice and makes no apologies for it whatsoever. That's appealing to a hardcore base of the Republican Party, unfortunately, because there are some Republican voters who don't feel their views are represented well. The other candidates are also intimidated by Trump because they're all jockeying for position to get his supporters on their side; they're hoping that he runs out of steam because, again, none of the usual tactics are working.

The power players in the GOP also don't want to risk alienating Trump because he's threatened to run as a third party candidate. Historically, that's been bad for the Republicans because third party candidates usually wind up taking more voters from their side and than Democrats. Right now, Trump has them over a barrel, they know it, they don't like it but there's not really much of anything they can do about it.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
Old 08-11-2015, 10:03 PM
Just call on me brother
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

No Count Pup is looking to come up from OCW...No Count Pup is looking to come up from OCW...No Count Pup is looking to come up from OCW...No Count Pup is looking to come up from OCW...No Count Pup is looking to come up from OCW...No Count Pup is looking to come up from OCW...No Count Pup is looking to come up from OCW...

Trump attracts roughly 25% in the GOP polls. But once Republicans pick their anti-Trump candidate, it's over. Conventional wisdom says Jeb Bush will siphon enough support from non-Trumpers to get the nod. However, Marco Rubio cannot be counted out. While Trump represents antiquated thinking and Bush represents the old guard, Rubio represents a new chapter in GOP politics.

I can't see Trump going third party. Imagine Trump running for president and not winning one state. It's much more likely he would endorse Hillary Clinton. Knowing Trump, he would then take credit for a second Clinton presidency.
Old 08-11-2015, 10:37 PM
Just call on me brother
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

No Count Pup is looking to come up from OCW...No Count Pup is looking to come up from OCW...No Count Pup is looking to come up from OCW...No Count Pup is looking to come up from OCW...No Count Pup is looking to come up from OCW...No Count Pup is looking to come up from OCW...No Count Pup is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveless View Post
Given that he has no chance of being your next president, is there any provision within the Republican party to disqualify a candidate if he's deemed by the higher ups to be unsuitable?
The GOP uses pledged delegates for picking a nominee. Pledged delegates are tethered to primary results; superdelegates are not. Democrats use a higher concentration of superdelegates than Republicans. Democrats have enough superdelegates to influence the nomination process; Republicans do not. Thus, the odds of a delegate power-play on the GOP side is remote.

I suppose the RNC could make 11th hour rule changes to sabotage Donald Trump heading into the convention. Nothing shocks me in politics anymore.