WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > The GSD - General Spam Discussion > The GSD Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 06-27-2015, 09:16 AM

yur_momma is a member of the JOB SQUAD
Default Rant on 2 Current Events

a couple of things on current events. read and learn, people. im trying to give people the opportunity to stop sounding silly. before i start i couldnt care less who marries who, im all for abolishing marriage so im not on either side.

1. marriage is NOT a basic human right, thats such a grossly misinformed statement. marriage comes from the idea that women were property to be sold for a bride price or a dowry, a practice that is still in effect all over the world, even democratic countries like nigeria and india. im sure women who are forced into marriages in countries like saudi arabia would have a very different opinion about the human right label because for them the men are the ones with the rights. if it was a basic human right then there is no excuse for leaving the benefits of that human right away from people who are not and will not be married. see below:

2. the people who always want "equality" always have a limited definition of the word. it always means "us" and thats it (for example, show me one speech during the civil rights movement that mentions native americans who are still forced to live on reservations and under harsh, constricting rules. or gay people. MLK in his 'i have a dream' speech, one of many he plagairized btw, only mentions little black boys and girls and little white boys and girls). i have to laugh at the word equality in this instance because in the usa, married people for some unexplainable reason, have 1,138 benefits that single people who never have and never will marry will not get to take advantage of. it was always about the beneifits and the decisions that married people have access to and now another group has it....leaving those who see marriage as a ridiculous custom out in cold. equality? i think not.

3. the 'REBEL flag' is what it is called, it was NEVER the confederate flag, again people are grossly misinformed. also, it is not called the 'stars and bars', that was a different flag entirely. maybe this video below should help educate some:
NOT the Confederate Flag

and dont say being 'close' is enough. it isnt. spreading misinformation and repeating bumper sticker sized liberal one liners and not researching things for oneself is lazy and sometimes dangerous. one google search on the flag could teach a lot of lazy people a thing or two.
warner bros have banned the 'dukes of hazard' and recalled all the 'general lee' car merchandise because not one person there thought it was a good idea to inform themselves or just didnt have the balls to tell ignorant people that they are just wrong. ‪#‎rantover‬
sendpm.gif
Old 06-27-2015, 10:34 AM
Alternative Fact Checker
ROH Pure Champion

Spidey 2 Tidy is a Television Champion...Spidey 2 Tidy is a Television Champion...Spidey 2 Tidy is a Television Champion...Spidey 2 Tidy is a Television Champion...Spidey 2 Tidy is a Television Champion...Spidey 2 Tidy is a Television Champion...Spidey 2 Tidy is a Television Champion...Spidey 2 Tidy is a Television Champion...Spidey 2 Tidy is a Television Champion...Spidey 2 Tidy is a Television Champion...Spidey 2 Tidy is a Television Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Spidey 2 Tidy

Source?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Sweeney
Atta boy! Now you're fighting for the joy of it. For the sheer fuckin' unholy delight of it!
sendpm.gif
Old 06-27-2015, 11:30 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Akhilleus scored a win over Santino Marella...Akhilleus scored a win over Santino Marella...Akhilleus scored a win over Santino Marella...Akhilleus scored a win over Santino Marella...Akhilleus scored a win over Santino Marella...Akhilleus scored a win over Santino Marella...Akhilleus scored a win over Santino Marella...Akhilleus scored a win over Santino Marella...Akhilleus scored a win over Santino Marella...Akhilleus scored a win over Santino Marella...Akhilleus scored a win over Santino Marella...

That's cool
sendpm.gif
Old 06-27-2015, 12:07 PM
Advertise Here $9.95/month
United States Champion

George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...

It sure is hard to hit the shift key when you are using both hands to grasp at those straws.
GSB Historical Quote #8675309 - She is a great person -- always pushing me to do the right thing. - My President 2017
sendpm.gif
Old 06-27-2015, 01:07 PM
Don't thank me; I've done nothing
WWE Women's Champion

Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...

Marriage certainly is not a basic right but being treated equally by the law is supposed to be.

Possibly having a 'limited' understanding/scope of equality is is certainly better than denying it to others, although I do agree that benefits like tax breaks doled out to certain groups who do not need them like those who are married or institutions such as churches do blur the lines on what 'equality under the law' can mean.

It may not be the Confederate flag but it is the flag most closely associated with and used by the Confederacy. That alone should see it removed.
Old 06-27-2015, 03:12 PM
WZCW Grand Slam &
ECW Champion

El Killjoy is a United States Champion...El Killjoy is a United States Champion...El Killjoy is a United States Champion...El Killjoy is a United States Champion...El Killjoy is a United States Champion...El Killjoy is a United States Champion...El Killjoy is a United States Champion...El Killjoy is a United States Champion...El Killjoy is a United States Champion...El Killjoy is a United States Champion...El Killjoy is a United States Champion...

Cute. But when I criticize your horrid grammar, it's a free country and we're free to express ourselves however we want. Even if we can't properly read what you write.

#UUYYYYY

sendpm.gif
Old 06-27-2015, 03:15 PM
Yaz ain't enough, I need Fluttershy
WWE Women's Champion

Con T. is going to make some noise in the draft...Con T. is going to make some noise in the draft...Con T. is going to make some noise in the draft...Con T. is going to make some noise in the draft...Con T. is going to make some noise in the draft...Con T. is going to make some noise in the draft...Con T. is going to make some noise in the draft...Con T. is going to make some noise in the draft...Con T. is going to make some noise in the draft...Con T. is going to make some noise in the draft...Con T. is going to make some noise in the draft...

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Steele's Barber View Post
It sure is hard to hit the shift key when you are using both hands to grasp at those straws.
Alternatively, I imagine it's hard out there for a mouth breather, when he has extra needles from that straw man he just built stuck in his throat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
there are occasions where violence against women is the right course of action.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
I am a bottomless pit of wad.
sendpm.gif
Old 06-27-2015, 04:56 PM
Rear Naked Bloke
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...

My favourite part was the weird sideswipe at Dr. King, which one could argue betrays certain... tendencies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tu Papi, KJ View Post
Murdering him was obviously the wrong course of action, but it certainly wasn't unprovoked.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lariat of Doom View Post
No one can be that big of a cunt and obnoxious and be an American.
Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
When all else fails, clench.
sendpm.gif