WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > The GSD - General Spam Discussion > The GSD Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 07-03-2015, 01:03 AM
Natural 20 G-Mod
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 1-2-3 Killam View Post
Mario Kart 8: Easily my favorite (and I think best) game on the console. In my opinion the greatest karting game ever made (including DKR, suckas) and I've owned most of them. It's so good I bought it once, beat it, had it stolen from me and bought it again. $120 and well worth the price. Plus they put out so much DLC for another $20 you get 6 playable characters, a few variants, and four completely new cups (that's 16 total tracks). I will literally not stop playing this game until Mario Kart 10 comes out (because 9 will be a handheld, like they always do).
Great game, 100% agreed. My only complaint on it is that once you have the DLC cups, you can no longer play all tracks at once in random shuffle in VS Mode. Only up to 32. Not really a fan of 200cc either. Love it otherwise.

"And that's the bottom line, because DAGGER DIAS said so!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernkastel View Post
Dagger is the John Cena of this site.
sendpm.gif
Old 07-03-2015, 01:08 AM
Wrestlezone.com
WCW TV Champion

The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...

200cc was a gimmick that I got tired of very quickly. It's like 8-man brawl in Smash Bros. It's fun to play with a group of friends just because it's ridiculous and nobody is taking it seriously. But if I'm going to play MK8 solo or even with one friend (the best way to play, because the game cuts the frame-rate in half if more than two people are playing) I just don't have fun on 200cc. I need to play it more because I've 100%'d the game otherwise. That's the last thing on the list and I'm dreading it with a passion, because I'm worried it might actually make me not want to play the game.
sendpm.gif
Old 07-03-2015, 02:33 AM
Rear Naked Bloke

Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...

I mean, it's not really a gimmick though, is it? It's a faster speed class - what's gimmicky about that?
sendpm.gif
Old 07-03-2015, 01:22 PM
Wrestlezone.com
WCW TV Champion

The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...

I see your point. I think I consider it a gimmick because of the way it was presented, and the way that it is used by (at least what I've seen) the majority of people who play it.

It doesn't feel like the natural progression to the next speed, like 100 to 150 does. It speeds the game up to a point where you can't play it normally; you have to do things you never really picked up in your entire experience playing Mario Kart game, just to get through some of it in a good place. Crazy amounts of breaking. Not using speed items. lol

It's not BAD. I'm not knocking them for putting it in. More FREE content is always good, as somebody is gonna like it. I'm sure it has its place, much like 8-man smash does in Smash Bros, but I'm not a huge fan of it. I think it's a party mini-game to laugh at how terrible everyone is, and then go back to playing the real Mario Kart experience.

Just my two cents.
sendpm.gif
Old 07-03-2015, 02:17 PM
Don't thank me; I've done nothing
WWE Women's Champion

Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...

So basically, it is too hard.
Old 07-03-2015, 05:31 PM
WZCW's EurAsian champion (Still)
World Heavyweight Champion

Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...

200CC makes me feel sick on some tracks. I initally thought it was Nintendo testing to see if F-Zero at that speed would work.
Dave also did my sig.
sendpm.gif
Old 07-03-2015, 05:39 PM
Natural 20 G-Mod

Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
200CC makes me feel sick on some tracks. I initally thought it was Nintendo testing to see if F-Zero at that speed would work.
Ironically enough, the two Captain Falcon tracks are both quite frustrating on 200cc. Yoshi Circuit is by far the worst for me though.

"And that's the bottom line, because DAGGER DIAS said so!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernkastel View Post
Dagger is the John Cena of this site.
sendpm.gif