WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News
Loading...


Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > The GSD - General Spam Discussion > The GSD Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #11  
Old 07-03-2015, 01:03 AM
Dagger Dias's Avatar
Dagger Dias Dagger Dias is offline
Natural 20 G-Mod
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Lorule
Age: 31
Posts: 8,414
Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 1-2-3 Killam View Post
Mario Kart 8: Easily my favorite (and I think best) game on the console. In my opinion the greatest karting game ever made (including DKR, suckas) and I've owned most of them. It's so good I bought it once, beat it, had it stolen from me and bought it again. $120 and well worth the price. Plus they put out so much DLC for another $20 you get 6 playable characters, a few variants, and four completely new cups (that's 16 total tracks). I will literally not stop playing this game until Mario Kart 10 comes out (because 9 will be a handheld, like they always do).
Great game, 100% agreed. My only complaint on it is that once you have the DLC cups, you can no longer play all tracks at once in random shuffle in VS Mode. Only up to 32. Not really a fan of 200cc either. Love it otherwise.
__________________
Come join the best section on the forum WrestleZone Championship Wrestling! You know you want to!



"And that's the bottom line, because DAGGER DIAS said so!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernkastel View Post
Dagger is the John Cena of this site.
sendpm.gif
  #12  
Old 07-03-2015, 01:08 AM
The 1-2-3 Killam's Avatar
The 1-2-3 Killam The 1-2-3 Killam is offline
Wrestlezone.com
WCW TV Champion
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Rip City
Age: 27
Posts: 1,654
The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...
Default

200cc was a gimmick that I got tired of very quickly. It's like 8-man brawl in Smash Bros. It's fun to play with a group of friends just because it's ridiculous and nobody is taking it seriously. But if I'm going to play MK8 solo or even with one friend (the best way to play, because the game cuts the frame-rate in half if more than two people are playing) I just don't have fun on 200cc. I need to play it more because I've 100%'d the game otherwise. That's the last thing on the list and I'm dreading it with a passion, because I'm worried it might actually make me not want to play the game.
sendpm.gif
  #13  
Old 07-03-2015, 02:33 AM
Uncle Sam's Avatar
Uncle Sam Uncle Sam is offline
Rear Naked Bloke
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Aug 1973
Location: Already In The Ring, London
Age: 25
Posts: 7,600
Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...
Default

I mean, it's not really a gimmick though, is it? It's a faster speed class - what's gimmicky about that?
sendpm.gif
  #14  
Old 07-03-2015, 01:22 PM
The 1-2-3 Killam's Avatar
The 1-2-3 Killam The 1-2-3 Killam is offline
Wrestlezone.com
WCW TV Champion
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Rip City
Age: 27
Posts: 1,654
The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...
Default

I see your point. I think I consider it a gimmick because of the way it was presented, and the way that it is used by (at least what I've seen) the majority of people who play it.

It doesn't feel like the natural progression to the next speed, like 100 to 150 does. It speeds the game up to a point where you can't play it normally; you have to do things you never really picked up in your entire experience playing Mario Kart game, just to get through some of it in a good place. Crazy amounts of breaking. Not using speed items. lol

It's not BAD. I'm not knocking them for putting it in. More FREE content is always good, as somebody is gonna like it. I'm sure it has its place, much like 8-man smash does in Smash Bros, but I'm not a huge fan of it. I think it's a party mini-game to laugh at how terrible everyone is, and then go back to playing the real Mario Kart experience.

Just my two cents.
sendpm.gif
  #15  
Old 07-03-2015, 02:17 PM
Барбоса's Avatar
Барбоса Барбоса is offline
Don't thank me; I've done nothing
WWE Women's Champion
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Norn Iron
Posts: 838
Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...
Default

So basically, it is too hard.
__________________
sendpm.gif
  #16  
Old 07-03-2015, 05:31 PM
Lee's Avatar
Lee Lee is online now
WZCW's EurAsian champion (Still)
World Heavyweight Champion
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: British by birth, Geordie by the grace of God.
Age: 31
Posts: 4,202
Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...
Default

200CC makes me feel sick on some tracks. I initally thought it was Nintendo testing to see if F-Zero at that speed would work.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
For the record, Lee is a diabolical genius.
Dave also did my sig.
sendpm.gif
  #17  
Old 07-03-2015, 05:39 PM
Dagger Dias's Avatar
Dagger Dias Dagger Dias is offline
Natural 20 G-Mod
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Lorule
Age: 31
Posts: 8,414
Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
200CC makes me feel sick on some tracks. I initally thought it was Nintendo testing to see if F-Zero at that speed would work.
Ironically enough, the two Captain Falcon tracks are both quite frustrating on 200cc. Yoshi Circuit is by far the worst for me though.
__________________
Come join the best section on the forum WrestleZone Championship Wrestling! You know you want to!



"And that's the bottom line, because DAGGER DIAS said so!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernkastel View Post
Dagger is the John Cena of this site.
sendpm.gif
 


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:46 PM.

monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"
Contact Us - Clear Cookies - Lost Password - WrestleZone Forums - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Top - AdChoices