WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > The GSD - General Spam Discussion > The GSD Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 06-19-2015, 01:20 PM
Wrestlezone.com
WCW TV Champion

The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...
Default Getting a PS4 Today: What to Buy?

I'm taking advantage of today's Gamestop bundle, as they're giving away Bloodbourne with the 500GB The Last of Us bundle for $400.

I want to get one game that has decent online multiplayer. 99% of my time on PS4 is going to be spent playing SP games, but I should probably have something to remain relatively social.

Any ideas?
sendpm.gif
Old 06-19-2015, 01:48 PM
WWE European Champion

Poop Master Flex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Poop Master Flex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Poop Master Flex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Poop Master Flex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Poop Master Flex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Poop Master Flex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Poop Master Flex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Poop Master Flex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Poop Master Flex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Poop Master Flex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Poop Master Flex is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Personally the games I would recommend right now would be Mortal Kombat X, Far Cry 4, Batman Arkham Night (when it's released on I think Tuesday), GTA V (FPS mode makes it worth it to buy again if you haven't already) and of course Destiny if you can get into it.

On the Playstation Store I would recommend getting Hotline Miami and Resogun.

I don't play as much as I used to but all of these games have been a blast while playing. Well, not Batman as it's not out but I can't imagine that game being anything but awesome.

Make Dimension X great again!
sendpm.gif
Old 06-19-2015, 02:00 PM
SHALL WE BEGIN?
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...

Can't beat witcher 3, if you are into that kind of game ....both for putting your processing power to proper work, and for an amazing gaming experience
Old 06-19-2015, 02:01 PM
Wrestlezone.com
WCW TV Champion

The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty NorCal View Post
Can't beat witcher 3, if you are into that kind of game ....both for putting your processing power to proper work, and for an amazing gaming experience
I'm going to pick it up, probably next month, but I'm holding off for now. I've got Bloodbourne and TLOU to get through first. I just need to find something to play with friends / random people onlline.
sendpm.gif
Old 06-19-2015, 02:08 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Akhilleus scored a win over Santino Marella...Akhilleus scored a win over Santino Marella...Akhilleus scored a win over Santino Marella...Akhilleus scored a win over Santino Marella...Akhilleus scored a win over Santino Marella...Akhilleus scored a win over Santino Marella...Akhilleus scored a win over Santino Marella...Akhilleus scored a win over Santino Marella...Akhilleus scored a win over Santino Marella...Akhilleus scored a win over Santino Marella...Akhilleus scored a win over Santino Marella...

Go for GTA V. If that's your type of game. The multiplayer in that is crazy, it's pretty much like an MMORPG at this point. The gameplay never gets old because the developers are still releasing free DLCs with new missions and things every few months. If you're into roleplaying you can also join a variety of roleplaying crews, such as gangs or law enforcement, all run by other players. It's really ahead of it's time compared to other games out there.

If you're into sports, sports games are always good. FPS games like Battlefield or COD are an option.

That's what I play. But there are loads more.
sendpm.gif
Old 06-19-2015, 04:05 PM
I am The Last Baron
ECW Champion

Shadowmancer is getting phone calls from TNA...Shadowmancer is getting phone calls from TNA...Shadowmancer is getting phone calls from TNA...Shadowmancer is getting phone calls from TNA...Shadowmancer is getting phone calls from TNA...Shadowmancer is getting phone calls from TNA...Shadowmancer is getting phone calls from TNA...Shadowmancer is getting phone calls from TNA...Shadowmancer is getting phone calls from TNA...Shadowmancer is getting phone calls from TNA...Shadowmancer is getting phone calls from TNA...

MKX is the way to go online.
Originally Posted by Me To Mr Wrestling 3:I have called you the Last Great Journeyman Champion. Would you consider that a fair assessment, since it puts you in with the Likes of Brody, Race, Rhodes, Nature Boy and Thesz.
I would but on a very different level. While I spent years traveling the world as both the AWA and NWA World champion I never had the chance to draw the numbers that these guys did. Would I have been able to draw in the 60's and 70's? Maybe now in my 2008 shape and wrestling style but remember those guys worked 380 shots a year.
sendpm.gif
Old 06-19-2015, 04:26 PM
I have a PHD in Horribleness

Scotty worked a dark match on ECW recently...Scotty worked a dark match on ECW recently...Scotty worked a dark match on ECW recently...Scotty worked a dark match on ECW recently...Scotty worked a dark match on ECW recently...Scotty worked a dark match on ECW recently...Scotty worked a dark match on ECW recently...Scotty worked a dark match on ECW recently...Scotty worked a dark match on ECW recently...Scotty worked a dark match on ECW recently...Scotty worked a dark match on ECW recently...
Send a message via AIM to Scotty Send a message via MSN to Scotty

Mortal Kombat X is pretty fun.
sendpm.gif
Old 06-19-2015, 04:27 PM
Advertise Here $9.95/month
United States Champion

George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...

Buy yourself a soul Killam! You dirt sheet writing low life.

GSB Observation #8675309 - I've never seen Samoa Joe and Manny from Modern Family in the same room at the same time, coincidence?
sendpm.gif
Old 06-19-2015, 04:33 PM
Wrestlezone.com
WCW TV Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Steele's Barber View Post
Buy yourself a soul Killam! You dirt sheet writing low life.

I missed this.

Alright guys, here's the final verdict...
Click for Spoiler:

Also, bonus picture. I got a new/old dresser from a garage sale, and it's now my new Nintendo platform. I think it looks pretty great.

Click for Spoiler:
sendpm.gif
Old 06-19-2015, 04:51 PM
I have a PHD in Horribleness

Scotty worked a dark match on ECW recently...Scotty worked a dark match on ECW recently...Scotty worked a dark match on ECW recently...Scotty worked a dark match on ECW recently...Scotty worked a dark match on ECW recently...Scotty worked a dark match on ECW recently...Scotty worked a dark match on ECW recently...Scotty worked a dark match on ECW recently...Scotty worked a dark match on ECW recently...Scotty worked a dark match on ECW recently...Scotty worked a dark match on ECW recently...
Send a message via AIM to Scotty Send a message via MSN to Scotty

Put a sheet on that bed you animal!
sendpm.gif