Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Championship Wrestling > WZCW.com
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Closed Thread

Old 09-23-2015, 02:58 PM
WZCW Head of Creative
World Heavyweight Champion

Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Jones Is My Sugar Daddy View Post
Have I not been here long enough to qualify?
No, you are. I missed you by accident
sendpm.gif
Old 09-23-2015, 08:06 PM
You talkin' to me?
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

John McCass scored a win over Santino Marella...John McCass scored a win over Santino Marella...John McCass scored a win over Santino Marella...John McCass scored a win over Santino Marella...John McCass scored a win over Santino Marella...John McCass scored a win over Santino Marella...John McCass scored a win over Santino Marella...John McCass scored a win over Santino Marella...John McCass scored a win over Santino Marella...John McCass scored a win over Santino Marella...John McCass scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
No, you are. I missed you by accident
I have the same question.
sendpm.gif
Old 09-23-2015, 08:27 PM
WZCW Head of Creative

Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

Bare in mind that these are just MY nominations. Feel free to nominate your own winners and yourself if you want.
sendpm.gif
Old 09-23-2015, 10:21 PM
You talkin' to me?
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

John McCass scored a win over Santino Marella...John McCass scored a win over Santino Marella...John McCass scored a win over Santino Marella...John McCass scored a win over Santino Marella...John McCass scored a win over Santino Marella...John McCass scored a win over Santino Marella...John McCass scored a win over Santino Marella...John McCass scored a win over Santino Marella...John McCass scored a win over Santino Marella...John McCass scored a win over Santino Marella...John McCass scored a win over Santino Marella...

Oww

Best WZCW Wrestler

Theron Daggershield
James Howard
John Constantine

Best WZCW tag Team

Cerberus
Hard Metal Penetration
Live Mas

Best WZCW show

Lethal Lottery
Gold Rush
Unscripted

Best WZCW match

Fatal 4 way Hell in a Cel
l at Gold Rush
Lethal Lottery match
Lethal Lottery World Title match

Best WZCW moment

Theron winning the World Title
Constantine putting Ty Burna and Dorian Slaughter on the shelf

Best WZCW title reign

Cerberus'
Matt Tastic's

Best WZCW Rookie

Veejay
Logan McAllister
sendpm.gif
Old 09-24-2015, 12:27 AM
Life's A Bitch, And Then You Mosh
Undisputed WWE Champion

NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
Bare in mind that these are just MY nominations. Feel free to nominate your own winners and yourself if you want.
Whoops lol I had thought maybe nominations were coming to a close. Depending how this round goes, and the build to KC, I just may nominate myself!

CREDIT: DAVE
sendpm.gif
Old 10-18-2015, 03:32 PM
WZCW Head of Creative

Still looking for a few more nominations guys. Care to help a brother out? Rep to anyone who does.
sendpm.gif
Old 10-18-2015, 03:42 PM
WOKEN Warrior
WCW TV Champion

Spidey is a Television Champion...Spidey is a Television Champion...Spidey is a Television Champion...Spidey is a Television Champion...Spidey is a Television Champion...Spidey is a Television Champion...Spidey is a Television Champion...Spidey is a Television Champion...Spidey is a Television Champion...Spidey is a Television Champion...Spidey is a Television Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Spidey

Best NPC

Shermish (Theron Daggershield) [I'm sure I misspelled that]
Hayden McAllister (Logan McAllister)
Steve (Chris K.O.)
Freddie Fortune (Team Russia)
Batti Otaku (Ramparte)
Masquer (Flex Mussel)
Grandpa (Matt Tastic)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Kerouac - On The Road
Whither goest thou, America, in thy shiny car in the night?
sendpm.gif
Old 10-18-2015, 04:39 PM
Natural 20 G-Mod
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias

I'll throw out some nominations now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey View Post
Best NPC

Shermish (Theron Daggershield) [I'm sure I misspelled that]
Steve (Chris K.O.)
Freddie Fortune (Team Russia)
Batti Otaku (Ramparte)
Masquer (Flex Mussel)
Grandpa (Matt Tastic)
It's Sheshmish. Thanks though. He appreciates the vote too.

Best WZCW Wrestler
Theron Daggershield
John Constantine
Matt Tastic

Best WZCW Tag Team
Cerberus
Live Mas
Hard Metal Penetration

Best WZCW Show
Lethal Lottery
All Stars 4
Kingdom Come 7 (Hasn't happened yet, but I bet it will be excellent)

Best WZCW Match
Lethal Lottery World Championship (Theron VS Constantine)
Lethal Lottery 2015 Match
Tag Team Championship Match (Revolution)

Best WZCW Moment
Theron wins the World Championship
Zeus wins the Lethal Lottery
Eve becomes the first female singles champion

Best WZCW Title Reign
Matt Tastic (World Championship)
Cerberus (Tag Team Championship)

Best WZCW Rookie
Abel Hunnicutt
John Doe
Logan McAllister

Best WZCW Feud
Theron VS Cerberus
Cerberus VS Hard Metal Penetration
Live Mas VS The Elite

Best WZCW NPC
Tiffany/Kirilah (Theron)
Steve (Chris KO)
Batti Otaku (Ramparte)

Best WZCW Creative Member
Yaz
Killjoy
Dave
FalKon
Thriller
Dynamite
Spidey
Kermit

Yeah I went the all of the above route on the Creative nomination, you guys all deserve to be nominated, I'll turn in an actual vote when the time comes but I think all of this year's creative team people should be on the poll

"And that's the bottom line, because DAGGER DIAS said so!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernkastel View Post
Dagger is the John Cena of this site.
sendpm.gif
Old 10-19-2015, 12:14 AM
Life's A Bitch, And Then You Mosh
Undisputed WWE Champion

NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...

Best WZCW Wrestler
Theron Daggershield
Matt Tastic
Constantine

Best WZCW Tag Team
Cerberus
Live Mas
Children Of The Damned
Men Of Mayhem

Best WZCW show
Lethal Lottery
Kingdom Come VII

Best WZCW match
Lethal Lottery
Theron Daggershield v Constantine

Best WZCW NPC
Grandpa
Bill
Alice
Hayden McAllister
Aleister
Theron's ditzy friend (Name escapes me at the moment)

Best WZCW moment
LL staredown
Titus goes bad
Return of the legends
Eve wins singles gold
Implosion of Cerberus
Tastic Grand Slam
Mikey 3x tag champ

Best WZCW title reign
***Haven't been back long enough to see many

Best WZCW Rookie
John Doe
Abel Hunnicutt
Logan McAllister

CREDIT: DAVE
sendpm.gif
Old 10-19-2015, 02:29 AM
Better than I think I am
WWE Women's Champion

Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...

Somebody do add my name in the nomination list for Rookie of the Year else I'll have to self-nominate myself in

Credits: Dave
sendpm.gif
Closed Thread