WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Championship Wrestling > Backstage
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 05-12-2015, 07:30 AM
WZCW Head of Creative
World Heavyweight Champion

Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

Additions:

Thriller – Elite Badge
Dagger Dias – Intercontinental Badge / Quizzer Badge
Kermit – Teacher's Pet Badge
Tastycles – Time Lord Badge
Old 05-12-2015, 08:56 AM
WZCW's James Howard
WWE Diva's Champion

Shotaro scored a win over Santino Marella...Shotaro scored a win over Santino Marella...Shotaro scored a win over Santino Marella...Shotaro scored a win over Santino Marella...Shotaro scored a win over Santino Marella...Shotaro scored a win over Santino Marella...Shotaro scored a win over Santino Marella...Shotaro scored a win over Santino Marella...Shotaro scored a win over Santino Marella...Shotaro scored a win over Santino Marella...Shotaro scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via MSN to Shotaro Send a message via Skype™ to Shotaro

Do I get any badges Dave?

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 11:12 PM
Natural 20 G-Mod
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias

Don't forget also there's the All Stars badge for the regulars who RP'ed for the All Stars show this year.

Red Skull
Lee
FalKon
Dagger Dias
Echelon
Kermit
Spidey

There may be more, but the list is off the top of my head.

"And that's the bottom line, because DAGGER DIAS said so!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernkastel View Post
Dagger is the John Cena of this site.
Old 05-13-2015, 04:38 AM
WZCW Head of Creative

Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shotaro View Post
Do I get any badges Dave?
Yeah, absolutely. I just didn't have the time to get to your post yesterday. I should have it done tonight. Obviously it requires me to go back through everything so it can be quite time consuming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagger Dias View Post
Don't forget also there's the All Stars badge for the regulars who RP'ed for the All Stars show this year.

Red Skull
Lee
FalKon
Dagger Dias
Echelon
Kermit
Spidey

There may be more, but the list is off the top of my head.
You're a good man. I'll get those added tonight too. That completely slipped my mind.
Old 09-17-2015, 12:37 AM
Life's A Bitch, And Then You Mosh
Undisputed WWE Champion

NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...

Is this still a thing? Seems like a pretty cool idea.

CREDIT: DAVE
Old 09-17-2015, 12:48 AM
The Premier Provider

K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...

I agree!
Old 09-21-2015, 07:10 PM
WZCW Head of Creative

Not really, it takes a tonne of work to maintain it, believe it or not.
Old 09-21-2015, 11:37 PM
Natural 20 G-Mod
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
I might be interested in taking over on it, if it doesn't have to be someone on creative. I have a couple of new badge ideas I'd implement along with the ones you made for your version.

"And that's the bottom line, because DAGGER DIAS said so!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernkastel View Post
Dagger is the John Cena of this site.
Old 09-21-2015, 11:43 PM
Life's A Bitch, And Then You Mosh
Undisputed WWE Champion

NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagger Dias View Post
I might be interested in taking over on it, if it doesn't have to be someone on creative. I have a couple of new badge ideas I'd implement along with the ones you made for your version.
I imagine that asking during the build to Kingdom Come might not have been the brightest idea I've had lol I could second Dagger taking over, if that were given the green light.

CREDIT: DAVE
Old 03-12-2017, 06:41 PM
WZCW Head of Creative

Remember this? I was so proud of this when it started.