WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Championship Wrestling > Backstage
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 11-19-2014, 04:29 PM
WZCW Head of Creative
World Heavyweight Champion

Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...
Default Official: The WZCW Badge Initiative Walkthrough / Questions

Hello, everyone. And welcome to, what I hope, will be something very interactive and entertaining in the WZCW Community. For a while now, I have been thinking about how to make WZCW more interactive and this is the idea that I have come up with. In this thread, I am going to run through how everything will work, how you obtain these new collectibles and anything else Badge related. So let's get in to it.

The Why:

You're probably asking yourself why I am running this and the answer is quite simple; I hope it is fun for everyone. Some of the badges are pretty easy to get and some of the badges are a pain in the arse. But is my hope that it will encourage everyone to make WZCW their home and reward those who continually go above and beyond for the Fed. All of this whilst simultaneously giving people a goal to chase. The badges only serve as a token for those of us interested in collecting them but it should be a bit of fun nonetheless.

The Who:

I, Dave, will act as the Badge Master for this run. Each round, cycle or year, I will challenge people to complete certain tasks. In return for their success, I will award them with the corresponding WZCW Badge. You will be in charge of which ones you want to obtain but I will have a page for everyone, whether they are purposefully competing or not.

The What:

Badges cover a whole host of different tasks, accomplishments and statuses within WZCW. In the following posts, I will outline what badges are available and what badges you can gain throughout your WZCW career. Every single person in the Fed right now, will get their own post in the DC (Dot Com) section where the badges will be added continually.

The Badges:

Championships:

The World Beater Badge
Awarded when someone climbs the mountain and claims the WZCW Heavyweight Championship

The Elite Badge
Awarded to someone for carrying the Elite X Championship

The Intercontinental Badge
Awarded to a Superstar who carries the EurAsian Championship

The Bro-Down Badge
Awarded to someone for carrying the Tag Team Championships

Last edited by Dave : 11-19-2014 at 04:32 PM.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 04:32 PM
WZCW Head of Creative

Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

The Immortal Badge
Awarded to anyone inducted into the WZCW Hall Of Fame

Marathon Man Badge
Awarded to someone who has been active with one superstar for over 1 year

Father Time Badge
Awarded to someone who achieves 3 years service with one superstar

Time Lord Badge
Awarded to someone who achieves 5 years service as one character

Creative Badge
Awarded to someone for being on WZCW Creative
Old 11-19-2014, 04:37 PM
WZCW Head of Creative

Participation:

TV Time Badge
Awarded to someone who makes their first TV appearance for WZCW

PPV Talent Badge
Awarded to someone on completion of their first WZCW PPV

The Burna Basher Badge
Awarded to someone who manages to beat Ty Burna in a WZCW match

King For A Day Badge
Awarded to any competitor who wins the King For A Day Match

Kingdom Come Badge
Awarded to someone for participating in the biggest WZCW show of the year

The Golden Ticket Badge
Awarded to someone for winning the WZCW Lethal Lottery

The Smashmouth Badge
Awarded to someone for taking part in the All-Stars Program
Old 11-19-2014, 04:42 PM
WZCW Head of Creative

Miscellaneous:

The Predictor Badge
Awarded when someone wins the prediction competition

Teacher's Pet Badge
Awarded once per cycle by the Badge Master to a deserving person

The Highlander Badge
There can be only one - Awarded to the Badge Master who runs the Badge scheme

The Show Feedback Badge
Awarded to someone for giving 3 separate rounds of Show Feedback

The Guest Writer Badge
Awarded to someone who Guest Writes on a show

The Power Rankings Badge
Awarded to someone for being #1 in the WZCW Power Rankings

The Quizzer Badge
Awarded to the member who solves the problem page of WZCW first

The Mystery Badge
Awarded to a member who faces the mysterious ???
Old 12-06-2014, 10:04 AM
WZCW Head of Creative

Badges updated as of 06/12/14
Old 12-06-2014, 11:52 AM
WATCHA GONNA DO, BROTHER!?
Million Dollar Champion

Miko is a Television Champion...Miko is a Television Champion...Miko is a Television Champion...Miko is a Television Champion...Miko is a Television Champion...Miko is a Television Champion...Miko is a Television Champion...Miko is a Television Champion...Miko is a Television Champion...Miko is a Television Champion...Miko is a Television Champion...

So, do you have to re-win titles in order to get them badge?

Stories of imagination tend to upset those without one
Old 12-06-2014, 11:59 AM
WZCW Head of Creative

I haven't really gotten around to adding in the titles, honestly. I added some of them as I went along but I have obviously forgotten some. I assume you are talking about The Elite X Badge?
Old 12-06-2014, 12:10 PM
WATCHA GONNA DO, BROTHER!?
Million Dollar Champion

Miko is a Television Champion...Miko is a Television Champion...Miko is a Television Champion...Miko is a Television Champion...Miko is a Television Champion...Miko is a Television Champion...Miko is a Television Champion...Miko is a Television Champion...Miko is a Television Champion...Miko is a Television Champion...Miko is a Television Champion...

Meh, forgettable run.

Noticed a few world titles missing and thought it'd be a bit harsh for folks to have to win that one again to get the badge is all.

Stories of imagination tend to upset those without one

Last edited by Miko : 12-06-2014 at 12:23 PM. Reason: Edited because I made a joke about creative clout and they aren't particularly funny
Old 02-03-2015, 09:39 AM
WZCW Head of Creative

Badges updated February 3rd, 2015:

Awarded Badges

Spidey – Guest Writer Badge / Quizzer Badge (Issue 7) / Teacher's Pet Badge
Dagger – Predictor Badge (Revolution 2015) / Power Rankings Badge
Killjoy – The Burna Basher Badge (Revolution 2015)
FalK – Intercontinental Badge (Revolution 2015)
Theo – World Beater Badge (Retrospective award)

Switches

Killjoy – Upgraded to Time Lord Badge
Dave – Upgraded to Time Lord Badge
Theo – Upgraded to Father Time Badge
Miko – Upgraded to Father Time Badge
Yaz - Upgraded to Father Time Badge

Last edited by Dave : 02-04-2015 at 12:46 PM.
Old 03-19-2015, 10:25 AM
WZCW Head of Creative

Additions:

Echelon Elite Badge
HurriKane TV Time Badge
Haiku TV Time Badge
Roxen TV Time Badge

Switches:

Kermit Father Time Badge
Red Skull Father Time Badge

Congrats to everyone!