WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Interactive > Digital Arts and Graphics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Closed Thread

Old 11-18-2014, 01:57 PM
Excellence of Execution
Undisputed WWE Champion

Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...
Default Avatars - Class of 2014

I'm ready to begin the process of adding new avatars to the forum. However, as always, there are some "rules" to go with it.

This year I am only taking a certain number of Avatars. I have not decided how many avatars I will choose, but I will not take all avatars and will limit myself based on the best avatars and the ones I think are the most relevant. Please keep in mind that I, Slyfox, will choose which avatars get uploaded and which will not. You better bring your "A" game if you want your avatar chosen.

All avatars need to be sized at 100x100. No exceptions. I will check.

Please tell me who or what your Avatar is. If I cannot figure it out, it does not get uploaded.

Finally, this thread will be used for avatar upload ONLY. Anyone requesting an avatar in this thread will IMMEDIATELY be hit with a Spamming Infraction. If you wish to request avatars, you can do so by clicking this link. And by the way, if this post seems familiar, it's basically the same from the last time.

You may begin!
sendpm.gif
Old 11-18-2014, 02:34 PM
Join WZCW today!
NWA Champion

Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

Arrow

Minecraft

The Flash

Thunder
Old 11-18-2014, 03:19 PM
Join WZCW today!
NWA Champion

Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

Batman

Brian

Homer

Darth Maul

Xbox One

Unity
Old 11-18-2014, 03:40 PM
( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Jane is getting phone calls from TNA...Jane is getting phone calls from TNA...Jane is getting phone calls from TNA...Jane is getting phone calls from TNA...Jane is getting phone calls from TNA...Jane is getting phone calls from TNA...Jane is getting phone calls from TNA...Jane is getting phone calls from TNA...Jane is getting phone calls from TNA...Jane is getting phone calls from TNA...Jane is getting phone calls from TNA...

Lenny

Lenny Leonard

Lenny Kravitz

Leni Riefenstahl

D-Man

Pepe

Last edited by Jane : 11-18-2014 at 04:03 PM.
sendpm.gif
Old 11-18-2014, 05:39 PM
Shapeshifting Humanoid
Knockout Champion

Blue Chipper is getting phone calls from TNA...Blue Chipper is getting phone calls from TNA...Blue Chipper is getting phone calls from TNA...Blue Chipper is getting phone calls from TNA...Blue Chipper is getting phone calls from TNA...Blue Chipper is getting phone calls from TNA...Blue Chipper is getting phone calls from TNA...Blue Chipper is getting phone calls from TNA...Blue Chipper is getting phone calls from TNA...Blue Chipper is getting phone calls from TNA...Blue Chipper is getting phone calls from TNA...

Roman Reigns:

Bray Wyatt:

Bo Dallas:

Dean Ambrose:
sendpm.gif
Old 11-18-2014, 07:29 PM
Doubt it, bud.

smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...

Dean Ambrose:

Steph Curry:

Kendrick Lamar:

To be continued..
Old 11-18-2014, 07:36 PM
It's goin' down forreal!
WWE Diva's Champion

JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...JamJam is getting some looks on Smackdown...

These are the ones I made from before. I hope Sam submits the ones he made too. More to come.

Deadpool

The Shield

Kobe Bryant

Bray Wyatt

Triple H - King of Kings

reDRagon Logo
sendpm.gif
Old 11-18-2014, 07:42 PM
Top Guys Out

Bagpipes scored a win over Santino Marella...Bagpipes scored a win over Santino Marella...Bagpipes scored a win over Santino Marella...Bagpipes scored a win over Santino Marella...Bagpipes scored a win over Santino Marella...Bagpipes scored a win over Santino Marella...Bagpipes scored a win over Santino Marella...Bagpipes scored a win over Santino Marella...Bagpipes scored a win over Santino Marella...Bagpipes scored a win over Santino Marella...Bagpipes scored a win over Santino Marella...

I'm a dumbass, sorry.

Last edited by Bagpipes : 11-18-2014 at 07:56 PM. Reason: my bad, wrong thread
sendpm.gif
Old 11-18-2014, 09:56 PM
Whale in a Teardrop
ROH Pure Champion

The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jam View Post
reDRagon Logo
Sly, plz!

Bullet Club Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunKay C. Cobblepot View Post
Could Dragon Saga stop being so right all the time?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamlertainment, Inc. View Post
Dragon Saga is better than you.

Last edited by The Dragon Saga : 11-18-2014 at 09:59 PM.
sendpm.gif
Old 11-18-2014, 09:57 PM
Making WrestleZone Great Again
WWE Diva's Champion

Long Live Dynamite! is getting some looks on Smackdown...Long Live Dynamite! is getting some looks on Smackdown...Long Live Dynamite! is getting some looks on Smackdown...Long Live Dynamite! is getting some looks on Smackdown...Long Live Dynamite! is getting some looks on Smackdown...Long Live Dynamite! is getting some looks on Smackdown...Long Live Dynamite! is getting some looks on Smackdown...Long Live Dynamite! is getting some looks on Smackdown...Long Live Dynamite! is getting some looks on Smackdown...Long Live Dynamite! is getting some looks on Smackdown...Long Live Dynamite! is getting some looks on Smackdown...

It would fit so nice with the rest of my outfit.

Fear No One, Clothesline Everyone - Flex Mussel

Credit to Skull
sendpm.gif
Closed Thread