WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Championship Wrestling > Backstage
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 10-31-2014, 10:05 AM
Natural 20 G-Mod
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias

So this got brought up in another thread and I really liked the idea. Would it be possible for each handler to pick some of their favorite RP's of their character (maybe a top 5 or a top 10 if they have been around as that character for a while) to replace the sample RP in links in their character profile page? As an example mine's sample RP is an absolute joke at this point compared to my Apocalypse, Roulette, or Lethal Lottery RP's all of which show a good idea of Theron for those wanting to know more.

"And that's the bottom line, because DAGGER DIAS said so!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernkastel View Post
Dagger is the John Cena of this site.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 12:40 PM
WZCW Grand Slam &
ECW Champion

El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...

Doesn't sound bad at all. Those samples do look incredably outdated compares to actual RP's.
Old 10-31-2014, 05:19 PM
The Show himself
WWE Diva's Champion

CyberPunk scored a win over Santino Marella...CyberPunk scored a win over Santino Marella...CyberPunk scored a win over Santino Marella...CyberPunk scored a win over Santino Marella...CyberPunk scored a win over Santino Marella...CyberPunk scored a win over Santino Marella...CyberPunk scored a win over Santino Marella...CyberPunk scored a win over Santino Marella...CyberPunk scored a win over Santino Marella...CyberPunk scored a win over Santino Marella...CyberPunk scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via Skype™ to CyberPunk

I second that. For guys who are new like me, this also help with their own RP ideas and to know a character better.

Old 11-08-2014, 05:48 AM
Turn Bayley heel
TNA Champion

Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...
Send a message via MSN to Tastycles

I fell asleep whilst writing my RP, but somehow managed to post a half incomplete version. Please could the first of my RPs in that thread be discredited, discounted or deleted? Thanks.

WrestleZone Tournament, 2015
Old 11-08-2014, 05:50 AM
WZCW Head of Creative
World Heavyweight Champion

Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

Just go ahead and post your full RP and someone will delete the incomplete section in due course.

EDIT: I see you already did. I'll get someone to delete the first entry for you.
Old 11-08-2014, 10:43 AM
Beep Bop Boop
ROH Pure Champion

Thriller Ant is being held back by Triple H...Thriller Ant is being held back by Triple H...Thriller Ant is being held back by Triple H...Thriller Ant is being held back by Triple H...Thriller Ant is being held back by Triple H...Thriller Ant is being held back by Triple H...Thriller Ant is being held back by Triple H...Thriller Ant is being held back by Triple H...Thriller Ant is being held back by Triple H...Thriller Ant is being held back by Triple H...Thriller Ant is being held back by Triple H...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tastycles View Post
I fell asleep whilst writing my RP, but somehow managed to post a half incomplete version. Please could the first of my RPs in that thread be discredited, discounted or deleted? Thanks.
That is really impressive.
Old 11-10-2014, 12:32 AM
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

M scored a win over Santino Marella...M scored a win over Santino Marella...M scored a win over Santino Marella...M scored a win over Santino Marella...M scored a win over Santino Marella...M scored a win over Santino Marella...M scored a win over Santino Marella...M scored a win over Santino Marella...M scored a win over Santino Marella...M scored a win over Santino Marella...M scored a win over Santino Marella...

Apparently my RP stretches the page if you view it on a screen that doesn't like large lines of the word "Evil" repeatedly in a rising and shrinking size wave. If this is affecting creative members or just a lot of people who feel it's an inconvenience, then someone with mod powers should be able to fix it by making that line one rise and fall and not two. I'm leaving this as a decision for you guys to make since I don't have this problem - maybe my screen likes evil things?
Old 11-10-2014, 01:42 AM
Natural 20 G-Mod

Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias

Is it alright if I go into my NPC thread posts to edit a couple of the character bios to reflect the twist that took place in my RP? They're my characters and it was a post of my own I'd edit, but I didn't want to step on anyone's toes.

Quote:
Old 11-10-2014, 01:46 AM
Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
ECW TV Champion

Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Rainbow Yaz

Go ahead.
Old 11-27-2014, 12:12 PM
Natural 20 G-Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagger Dias View Post
So this got brought up in another thread and I really liked the idea. Would it be possible for each handler to pick some of their favorite RP's of their character (maybe a top 5 or a top 10 if they have been around as that character for a while) to replace the sample RP in links in their character profile page? As an example mine's sample RP is an absolute joke at this point compared to my Apocalypse, Roulette, or Lethal Lottery RP's all of which show a good idea of Theron for those wanting to know more.
Just curious if this is still going to happen?

Quote: