WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Championship Wrestling > Backstage
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 10-14-2014, 01:51 PM
Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
ECW TV Champion

Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Rainbow Yaz
Default The WZCW Ask Creative Thread

Hey guys, Yaz and the creative staff here. In an attempt to bridge the gap between creative and non creative members, we have decided to start a thread that allows you, the regular members, to come to us without fear of repercussion. I know in my earlier days I was afraid to ask anything of creative, and I want to change that. We will do our best to be as open and honest as possible, without giving away spoilers or discussing future plans of course.

There are a few basic rules we have, though depending on the outcome of this experiment we may change them down the road. First and foremost, this isn't a place to come and complain over losing. We won't be answering anything along the lines of "Why did I lose" or "How come X won when non creative member Y said I had a better RP" nor will be reveal who voted for who. If you would like to know if voting was close, we are willing to reveal that, so long as you don't come to us each round and ask. For future reference, please remember that if we do reveal voting numbers, that a 7-0 loss may be closer than a 4-3 loss.

We will also not be answering any questions about when the shows will be up. At the time of writing this, we are working on a separate thread to help keep you guys up to date on the shows, including any potential delays or emergencies that may come up that will delay shows.

Those rules aside, we ask that you treat us with respect, and we will share the courtesy with you. For all of us, this is a hobby. We share a common love of wrestling and writing, and as creative we do our best to bring you quality fake fake wrestling, and we understand that given the competitive environment we RP in, things can get heated. We simply ask that if you are upset over something, that you take an hour or two to cool down before asking, as it will lead to us being much less likely to respond back with anger.

We really hope this project works to pump some life back into the fed and lessen the knowledge gap between us and you.

Cheers guys!
Old 10-14-2014, 03:45 PM
I see the "want to" in your eyes
ROH Pure Champion

Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...Mr. Conway Spidey is a Television Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Mr. Conway Spidey

Good idea. Can we see the Power 15 become a bi-weekly deal? I'm a fan of wrestling lists like that and I believe several here are too. If you guys need help with maintaining that, I can find the time for it.

Thought it was a cool thing to check out.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 03:56 PM
Humming The Bassline
WCW TV Champion

Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider Meng View Post
Good idea. Can we see the Power 15 become a bi-weekly deal? I'm a fan of wrestling lists like that and I believe several here are too. If you guys need help with maintaining that, I can find the time for it.

We are indeed looking at redoing the power rankings, along with some sexy graphics as well.
Old 10-14-2014, 03:57 PM
ECW TV Champion

Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider Meng View Post

We are actually working on bringing back a new version of it. Dave is working on some graphics to give it some flair, but definitely expect something in the near future.

Edit: Ha!
Old 10-14-2014, 06:20 PM
Call me "Hadouken." I'm ↓→ fierce.
WWE Diva's Champion

DarksideEric worked a dark match on ECW recently...DarksideEric worked a dark match on ECW recently...DarksideEric worked a dark match on ECW recently...DarksideEric worked a dark match on ECW recently...DarksideEric worked a dark match on ECW recently...DarksideEric worked a dark match on ECW recently...DarksideEric worked a dark match on ECW recently...DarksideEric worked a dark match on ECW recently...DarksideEric worked a dark match on ECW recently...DarksideEric worked a dark match on ECW recently...DarksideEric worked a dark match on ECW recently...

How do you guys come up with story progression and handling?

Like, YJ split, if I don't get into the qualifier, or don't win the EA title... how do you decide where i go from there?
Old 10-14-2014, 06:38 PM
ECW TV Champion

We take a few things into consideration, such as your position on the card, where we perceive your RP skill level to be, and who we think you would gel with. There are some instances where you will have to float for a cycle with no real direction, but we do our best to keep those to a minimum.

That said we more that encourage people to pitch their own ideas. Obviously we don't allow you to come to us and say "I wanna feud with the world champ" but we typically do our best to accommodate feuds two non creative members work out.
Old 10-14-2014, 11:34 PM
The Pachyderm in Question
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...

Hi, my name is KB and I've been asked to say this thread is a good idea. It certainly seems like it is and I'm hoping it keeps things a bit calmer around here. If something comes up with creative where you feel they're abusing their power, let me know and I'll look into it.

That being said, if you send me a stupid complaint, I will infract you so bad that Hollywood Jameson will laugh at you from beyond the grave. I do not want to hear any complaints unless they're serious issues. Talk things out with creative if you think something is wrong but for the love of all things good and holy don't pester them. If you misuse this thread and ask them about the same things they say not to, I'll consider it spam and infract you accordingly.

This thread is a good idea and something that can ease a lot of the tension that always builds up around here. Ask if you think something is wrong and let Creative explain their answer to you. If you still think they're abusing their power, come talk to me and I'll see what's going on.

KB

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
Old 10-14-2014, 11:51 PM
Worshiping at The Palace of Bliss
Million Dollar Champion

The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...

Have you guys considered a way to attempt to get more teams going in the fed?

This is just an idea I've had, but have you guys ever had or ever considered having a special PPV where every character puts something on the line? Ex: hair, mask, career etc. If not is there any chance that could happen? I think it'd be pretty cool to see as long as people agreed to the stips and nothing was forced on them.
Old 10-15-2014, 12:07 AM
ECW TV Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rated R Enigma View Post
Have you guys considered a way to attempt to get more teams going in the fed?

This is just an idea I've had, but have you guys ever had or ever considered having a special PPV where every character puts something on the line? Ex: hair, mask, career etc. If not is there any chance that could happen? I think it'd be pretty cool to see as long as people agreed to the stips and nothing was forced on them.
Believe me, we are always trying to get more teams. I've been here two and a half years and the tag division has been thin 95% of the time. I speak from experience, tag wrestling isn't glamorous. Even when you have a solid feud, most people don't tend to care. With the giant clusterfuck that was the tag scene this cycle, we considered tag team turmoil, and we are keeping it in our back pocket.

The problem a Luchas de Apuestas PPV is that most stipulations would feel forced. Not only that, but shaving a character bald doesn't really have an impact in our realm of kayfabe. Unscripted is likely the closest we will ever get to your idea.
Old 10-15-2014, 12:14 AM
Call me "Hadouken." I'm ↓→ fierce.
WWE Diva's Champion

DarksideEric worked a dark match on ECW recently...DarksideEric worked a dark match on ECW recently...DarksideEric worked a dark match on ECW recently...DarksideEric worked a dark match on ECW recently...DarksideEric worked a dark match on ECW recently...DarksideEric worked a dark match on ECW recently...DarksideEric worked a dark match on ECW recently...DarksideEric worked a dark match on ECW recently...DarksideEric worked a dark match on ECW recently...DarksideEric worked a dark match on ECW recently...DarksideEric worked a dark match on ECW recently...

How often does Creative reach out to members for storylines?

As in, Creative comes up with something for say, Mussel and pitches it to Dynamite to see if he'd like to do it?

What can you tell me about Feedback? We used to get it fairly often (with things like Rookie Symposium or just people doing Feedback for Feedback), but it seems to be pretty much non-existent. Do you guys have any ideas on how to get people more vocal with each other about RP quality? Do you guys ever PM people and tell them what you think? If you see people constantly losing or having trouble with how they're handling the whole writing thing, do you reach out so they don't get frustrated / leave?