WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Welcome to WrestleZone Forums! > Site Administration
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 03-11-2017, 09:49 PM
The Pachyderm in Question
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...

America is going through daylight savings time tonight. It'll even out tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 06:01 AM
Yemrez Reqonıc
Mr. Money in the Bank

ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...

I ain't able to rep anyone. Also, not able to comment on the rep. What's the issue?
Old 03-23-2017, 08:18 AM
Excellence of Execution
Undisputed WWE Champion

Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...

You're probably doing something wrong. I just repped you.
Old 03-23-2017, 08:26 AM
Yemrez Reqonıc
Mr. Money in the Bank

ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...

Now I can rep. But can't comment. Because when i comment, the rep doesn't go.
Old 03-24-2017, 04:09 AM
Join WZCW today!
World Heavyweight Champion

Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

Are you using mobile? Because I have the same issue. I find it's just because of the format of the web page. Just rep on your PC and you'll be fine. Alternatively, just hit the rep button and rep without a comment. If you need to send a comment, send it in a PM. Unfortunately, the issue we have is not likely to be fixed ever.
Old 03-24-2017, 05:33 AM
Yemrez Reqonıc
Mr. Money in the Bank

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
Are you using mobile? Because I have the same issue. I find it's just because of the format of the web page. Just rep on your PC and you'll be fine. Alternatively, just hit the rep button and rep without a comment. If you need to send a comment, send it in a PM. Unfortunately, the issue we have is not likely to be fixed ever.
Yupp, I'm on mobile. No PC unfortunately. I have tried multiple browsers as well like Firefox, Puffin, UC and what not.
Old 03-24-2017, 06:34 AM
Join WZCW today!
World Heavyweight Champion

Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

Yeah, I just told you it doesn't work on mobile. No one on this forum regularly will be able to fix it either. I'd recommend just getting used to it.
Old 03-24-2017, 06:57 AM
Yemrez Reqonıc
Mr. Money in the Bank

Yupp, getting used to it.

It was all fine just a week ago, I think.
Old 03-29-2017, 08:23 AM
WWE Diva's Champion

[ W C W F ]. C O M is looking to come up from OCW...[ W C W F ]. C O M is looking to come up from OCW...[ W C W F ]. C O M is looking to come up from OCW...[ W C W F ]. C O M is looking to come up from OCW...[ W C W F ]. C O M is looking to come up from OCW...[ W C W F ]. C O M is looking to come up from OCW...[ W C W F ]. C O M is looking to come up from OCW...

How do I upload YouTube videos? Everytime I use the YouTube code it shows an error.
Old 03-29-2017, 08:31 AM
Natural 20 G-Mod
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Sh*tpost View Post
How do I upload YouTube videos? Everytime I use the YouTube code it shows an error.
You are probably coding it wrong.

Take the full web address of the video and look for the part that is after a lowercase v with an equals sign next to it.

For example, if the web address was "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7B35kic90E" then you would take "f7B35kic90E". Copy that part.

Click the youtube tag. There should be a "YOUTUBE" bracket and a "/YOUTUBE" bracket.

Paste the part of the video web address after "v=" in between the two youtube brackets in the formatting.

This displays the video in your post.

"And that's the bottom line, because DAGGER DIAS said so!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernkastel View Post
Dagger is the John Cena of this site.