WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Welcome to WrestleZone Forums! > Site Administration
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 09-18-2014, 01:02 PM
Excellence of Execution
Undisputed WWE Champion

Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...
Default The NEW WZ Ask a Staff Member Thread

This is the new thread because the old thread was old. Everything else is the same. If you have any questions for the Staff member here on the WrestleZone forums, or if you wish to dispute a Warning/Infraction, you may do so in this thread. Please be advised if you ask a question or lodge a Complaint, you may get an answer you don't want. Please be ready to take this maturely.

Also, to all regular members, please note the title of the thread says WZ Staff members. That means we'll answer the questions, and don't need regular members to do so.

Please read the RULES and the FAQ before posting your Question or Complaint in this thread. Failure to do so will result in an Infraction for Spamming.

DO NOT ASK QUESTIONS ALREADY ANSWERED IN THE RULEBOOK AND THE FAQ!

DOING SO WILL RESULT IN AN INFRACTION FOR SPAMMING!!!

WrestleZone Forums Rulebook: Click Here!

WrestleZone Forums Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ): Click Here!

WE HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE MAIN NEWS SITE. THIS INCLUDES CHAIR SHOT REALITY. Posting a complaint about what happens on the main page will result in an Infraction for Spamming.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 01:12 PM
Doubt it, bud.
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...

There's been a lot of chatter lately about the prospect of new avatars. I inquired on new avatars about a year ago and you'd said you had no plans for a new set at that time.

Are you still content with what's currently available or will you be looking into adding more sooner than later?
Old 09-18-2014, 01:20 PM
Excellence of Execution
Undisputed WWE Champion

Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake Smizzy View Post
There's been a lot of chatter lately about the prospect of new avatars. I inquired on new avatars about a year ago and you'd said you had no plans for a new set at that time.

Are you still content with what's currently available or will you be looking into adding more sooner than later?
I wouldn't my breath, if I were you. The biggest thing about avatars is the time it takes to get them all uploaded and linked and I just haven't had a lot of time this year.
Old 09-19-2014, 10:05 AM
is a sadder and wiser man
WWE Women's Champion

Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Hi, I cannot see the poll on this thread http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=281869 Anyone else facing the same problem/glitch or am I the only one?
Old 09-19-2014, 10:06 AM
Toast, Golf Balls and a Rubber Duck
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...

You can't see it because I haven't put a poll up for that one yet. There's a 24 hour discussion period before the poll goes up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
Old 09-19-2014, 10:07 AM
is a sadder and wiser man
WWE Women's Champion

Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I see... Thanks for the help
Old 09-25-2014, 09:03 AM
WWE Diva's Champion

Captain Sh*tpost is looking to come up from OCW...Captain Sh*tpost is looking to come up from OCW...Captain Sh*tpost is looking to come up from OCW...Captain Sh*tpost is looking to come up from OCW...Captain Sh*tpost is looking to come up from OCW...Captain Sh*tpost is looking to come up from OCW...Captain Sh*tpost is looking to come up from OCW...

When where there be a WrestleMania 31 page (ala the WrestleMania XXX page)
5000 VS HHH BÁLOR VS TAKER BRIQ VS HBK
CHARLOTTE VS SASHA VS PAIGE VS BECKY
Old 09-25-2014, 09:20 AM
Toast, Golf Balls and a Rubber Duck
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...

Not until the new year.

Quote:
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
Old 10-07-2014, 05:45 PM
All bronies will clop in hell.
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

WBL is looking to come up from OCW...WBL is looking to come up from OCW...WBL is looking to come up from OCW...WBL is looking to come up from OCW...WBL is looking to come up from OCW...

I need to get an infraction reversed. I was given an infraction as a personal attack from someone who's shown clear spite and animus towards me, as evidenced by other statements and actions on this board, and I need to get this cleared up and reversed.

It looks like Yaz isn't happy to just give me red rep with giant pony pictures in it, he's also decided to give me an infraction with no real explanation other than he's unhappy that I'm ignoring him and have shown him up.

This post obviously wasn't spam. It was my trying to clarify a comment I'd made that someone had taken out of context.

This infraction was given out of spite, and out of context. This wasn't meant to clear up the board or help fix things, this was meant to be insulting and attempt to push me off the board. The fact that he says "Love and Tolerance" underlines and makes this obvious, as well as the negative rep and the threats he's made on me, and the disgusting things he's said.
Old 10-07-2014, 05:51 PM
Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
ECW TV Champion

Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Rainbow Yaz

Our personal issues aside, I made sure it was spam before giving it to you. As much as I go out of my way to make as ass out of myself, I take my old and new mod positions very seriously. I made sure to ask if it was spam or not and KB told me it was both spam and borderline playing mod. I understand you and I aren't friends, but I wouldn't abuse my position.

And for the record I sign off on all PMs and infractions with either "cheers" or "love and tolerate". Given recent events I can see why you would look at the love and tolerate part as malicious, and for that I apologize, but like I said, we may not like each other, but I would never abuse my power against you.